Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Zoey should be the first one to approach her, since they have a longer history. From there, Gunnar needs to remember that not that long ago he told Scarlett he wasn't giving up on her
Old 04-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I think Zoey should be the first one to approach her, since they have a longer history. From there, Gunnar needs to remember that not that long ago he told Scarlett he wasn't giving up on her
IA. Unless Zoey does go out to LA and isn't around.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
IA. Unless Zoey does go out to LA and isn't around.
Then she is actually the worst best friend ever
Old 04-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
can you dig up the tweet? I don't remember seeing the pic
I'm very seriously starting to think I imagined this tweet/pic I've been looking and can't find it anywhere.

I was thinking if Zoey leaves for LA before she hears about Scarlett. Because yeah if she hears about it and leaves anyway that would make her a horrible friend
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm very seriously starting to think I imagined this tweet/pic I've been looking and can't find it anywhere.

I was thinking if Zoey leaves for LA before she hears about Scarlett. Because yeah if she hears about it and leaves anyway that would make her a horrible friend
yeah I couldn't find it either! wtf

my scenario for the zoey/scarlett/gunnar stuff is:

- Scarlett comes back home after being kicked off Juliette's tour by both Juliette/Rayna
- She mends bridges with Zoey first
- three of them become friends
- SG sing or write together
- Zoey sees their connection, gets an offer in LA, takes it and breaks up with Gunnar, telling him she knows he still loves Scarlett, and that's how the season ends. I wouldn't be surprised if the season ends with whatever duet they have.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

I think these two tweets got merged in my head and invented a picture

https://twitter.com/MicahLorance/sta...60534138662913
https://twitter.com/susied310/status/451039108270653440

Scarlett definitely won't be doing any more touring this season. So hopefully once she's back in Nashville Zoey and then Gunnar reach out to her. I don't need Zoey to leave because of some connection she sees with SG. Can she just decide her dreams are more important than sticking around for some guy (a guy who is an insensitive ass to her on many occasions) and leave for LA?
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think these two tweets got merged in my head and invented a picture

https://twitter.com/MicahLorance/sta...60534138662913
https://twitter.com/susied310/status/451039108270653440

Scarlett definitely won't be doing any more touring this season. So hopefully once she's back in Nashville Zoey and then Gunnar reach out to her. I don't need Zoey to leave because of some connection she sees with SG. Can she just decide her dreams are more important than sticking around for some guy (a guy who is an insensitive ass to her on many occasions) and leave for LA?
I'm not saying that Zoey has to leave because of SG, I think her primary reason for leaving will be to pursue her singing. BUT I will say that tptb will make her break up with Gunnar and tell him to go for Scarlett. This is Nashville and in some ways tptb are super predictable

Luke/Rayna are breaking up, JA are breaking up, SG/DR are sort of being pushed back in each other's directions. There's my predictions
Old 04-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not saying that Zoey has to leave because of SG, I think her primary reason for leaving will be to pursue her singing. BUT I will say that tptb will make her break up with Gunnar and tell him to go for Scarlett. This is Nashville and in some ways tptb are super predictable

Luke/Rayna are breaking up, JA are breaking up, SG/DR are sort of being pushed back in each other's directions. There's my predictions
what?! tptb at Nashville predictable?! NEVER

IA with your predictions. Will's going to be outed, likely in some very public way. I think there's a good chance of it being revealed that Luke's scheming with Jeff.

Can Luke break up with Rayna because he sees her kissing Deacon? please? It can happen at the end of ep 21. DR and the girls have just performed A Life That's Good together. DR are having a moment offstage somewhere over it. They kiss and Luke sees
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still holding Luke/Rayna breaking up because Luke is in cahoots with Jeff
Old 04-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

But that doesn't involve DR kissing Of course her getting to dump his ass because he's a creeper could be satisfying too.

I can also see a scenario where Luke really joins forces with Jeff in the finale. Rayna has certainly come up enough in Luke's conversations with Jeff. Jeff could have been pressuring Luke for info on Rayna all season but Luke was kind of resistant because he actually liked her. He leaked the video to Jeff in a moment of insecurity over Deacon. Then he sees her kissing Deacon, dumps her and officially joins team "burn H65 to the ground"
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm all about a slow rebuilding, so I would rather not see DR kiss in the finale. Way too soon, they only just had that hugeee conversation last episode
Old 04-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Kissing and slow rebuild don't have to be mutually exclusive I think their biggest hurdle was actually having that conversation. They've both been holding on to a lot and not talking about it all season and now that they have I don't think they'll feel the need to keep the same distance between them. Especially if they're dealing with Scarlett drama together next week (especially drama around him finding out she's been taking pills).

I'm not thinking elevator kiss kind of kiss. Something much softer, quieter. Them performing that song together with the girls is kind of a huge deal. Especially considering how far they've had to come from the scene where she was listening to Maddie and Daphne sing it at the beginning of the season. How far Deacon was from the life he imagined when writing that song at the beginning of the season. And them all singing it together feels like they almost kinda got there. So afterwards Rayna is feeling overwhelmed by that realization, disappears to have a moment alone somewhere offstage and Deacon finds her. They talk for a bit about that song or whatever. Then she kisses him, not a "lets get back together right now" kind of kiss but more like a "I love you so much and I finally feel like we're going to be okay" kind of kiss
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm alright with the promise of them getting back together and then them building that again next season.

but I could see the very last scene being a DR kiss. idk. I've been trying to predict what the very final scene of this season will be so idk
Old 04-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

My brain goes a couple very different places when thinking about how a DR reunion could play out.

On the one hand I could see them taking it really slow. They have Maddie to think about and wouldn't want to rush into anything that might be too much for her. As much as she likes spending time with Deacon and wants to get to know him better I don't think she'd know what to do with it if she got up for breakfast one morning and ran into Deacon coming out of Rayna's room. How that could shift Deacon's role as her father to her parent if he got back together with Rayna and DR figuring all that out before jumping into anything.

On the other hand I could also see them getting back together and like two days later being all, screw it lets get married right now. That's what they both always imagined for their lives and now feeling like they've wasted so much time already. There's no more drinking, no more paternity secrets, nothing looming threatening to blow them apart again. They figure if they can get back from that there's nothing else they can't work through together so why not. They know that they will always love each other and will figure out the rest later.

It'll probably be another montage over a song. Perhaps the SG duet at the Bluebird
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a feeling its gonna be a SG song as well.

although I hated the montage last season finale (i'm sorry but the car crash stuff was dumb to me), nothing in this world will ever break my heart again is the best song ever to come from this show.

considering how angsty this finale is going to be, it's definitely going to be an angsty SG duet at the bluebird.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread