Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Debra tweeted that 311 will air Feb. 4th instead of January. I wonder if they're doing it so that they can get Hayden to shoot as soon as possible. The lack of Juliette in tonight's episode was way too noticeable.

Quote:
@DebraFordham Okay, folks, I SWEAR the return date was 1/7 back when we were filming 311. But apparently, the TV gods have moved our return to 2/4. Sorry!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

An another month.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

2/4? Noooo. I didn't even notice that with the promo. It's so far.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Dee Johnson did an interview with TV Line that just posted. Looks like they're not going to keep Deacon's illness a secret for too long thank god. Though I don't know what "too long" means in her world considering they thought 25 episodes was the appropriate amount of time for this horrible Luke/Rayna storyline.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Dee Johnson did an interview with TV Line that just posted. Looks like they're not going to keep Deacon's illness a secret for too long thank god. Though I don't know what "too long" means in her world considering they thought 25 episodes was the appropriate amount of time for this horrible Luke/Rayna storyline.
Ok I seriously just busted out laughing w the "too long" 25 episode comment lmao!!
Old 12-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ going by that number not "too long" could be the season finale in this situation.

Quote:
"TVLINE | It would, but Luke dragged Deacon out there!

DEE | Yeah. I think that you get a good sense, with how the episode ended, that Luke pretty much doesn’t want to be in the same room with her. [Laughs] And not even a concert hall or stadium would be big enough."
This sounds amazing to me. Please keep Rayna and Luke apart in any capacity for the time being.

Oh "Novocain' is the name of the song that Deacon and Avery are working on in 3.14. So I guess Deacon's going to be playing guitar for Sadie or H65 in general soon.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoDutch (View Post)
^ going by that number not "too long" could be the season finale in this situation.

This sounds amazing to me. Please keep Rayna and Luke apart in any capacity for the time being.

Oh "Novocain' is the name of the song that Deacon and Avery are working on in 3.14. So I guess Deacon's going to be playing guitar for Sadie or H65 in general soon.
Yes, I like the idea of him doing stuff for Highway 65, just as long as they don't try to hook him up with Sadie. I don't want she and Rayna to be fighting over a man.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

They're filming a Rayna/Teddy scene tomorrow morning

Quote:
Good night all. Gotta get up early and work with the beautiful @conniebritton. Tough friggin duty man.
x

Definitely ok with Deacon getting involved with H65... and Luke being far far away from Rayna
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rayna and tandy yesssss
Old 12-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
I really liked the eps a lot.. I hate Pete!!!!
While I hate it. The whole episode. Everyone's so depressing. Everyone's so miserable - except Juliette and Avery, of course. I can't figure out why there are so many random ****s added in this show - the hooker with Teddy, the backup singer with Deacon, and the brunette with Will who directly resulted in Layla's suicide. Moreover, there's Sadie's ex husband who punched her in the face. What the hell is it all about? To push some feminist propaganda? It is right around Christmas time and yet they create so much hatred on this show. I can't get any positive message from this episode except the fleeting moment of Javery's wedding - which seems like they have zero guest in attendence.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Javery clearly eloped, which I'm fine with. But it's true, every other sl was too dark and depressing. The 3 Javery minutes were the only happy ones.

I am however interested in Jeff collecting his 'debt' from Teddy, both will be in deep chit.

Nothing will happen between Sadie and Avery, right? They already had enough drama and third parties, I so hope they will remain strictly professional.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
Javery clearly eloped, which I'm fine with. But it's true, every other sl was too dark and depressing. The 3 Javery minutes were the only happy ones.

I am however interested in Jeff collecting his 'debt' from Teddy, both will be in deep chit.

Nothing will happen between Sadie and Avery, right? They already had enough drama and third parties, I so hope they will remain strictly professional.
Oh, come on, a woman at Sadie's age could be his mother! I bet Laura is at least ten years older than Avery's actor, isn't she?
Old 12-11-2014, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Laura's only 3 years older than JJ... he's just always looked like he was 12 (and no amount of patchy facial hair is going to stop that so he should just give up on that idea )
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-11-2014, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, unbelievable! He looks so young!
Old 12-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I swear to God, Luke getting all crazy eyes and running down his wedding cake as Rayna prattles on about having faith their friendship will endure in the previews is literally the most I've ever enjoyed Luke. I hope he becomes a serial killer and takes out all the randoms.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread