Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wait, so is Avery's mom coming back on? Or is this going to be a one-way phone call?

*gurgle* It's so sweet that Avery decides to marry Juliette after talking to his mama.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

This press release sounds horrible. I mean two episodes in a row where one of the leads is not mentioned in the press release. Surely there was something Juliette related they could have mentioned. Now people, who tune in for Juliette, will think she is not in those episodes. No way should Layla or Sadie be mentioned/promoted before the main 6 original cast. I don't know why they can't get the hint and send Layla packing for good. It is ridiculous she is getting more songs, airtime, & now promotion than the main cast. I also need Sadie gone too as it seems she is now getting her own backstory and storyline. I am not here for the guests or recurrings getting more story over the main cast.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Some stills for 310 are up

ABC Medianet

Mostly Deacon/Scarlett and one Tandy/Maddie/Daphne
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Then, Teddy uses his Mayoral powers to track down a recent flame

this is actual stalking. dear lord!
Old 11-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks! Excited to hear Deacon and Scarlett singing together again - even if it ends up being bad Karaoke.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Some stills for 310 are up

ABC Medianet

Mostly Deacon/Scarlett and one Tandy/Maddie/Daphne
I hope we get some for 309. I love the BTS ones they added for 308.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

whoa they added so many bts of 308!
Old 11-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
this is actual stalking. dear lord!
Getting caught with a hooker wasn't enough of a scandal for him. He's trying for abuse of power and harassment while he's at it
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I wish the people in charge of media net knew that it isn't necessary to add 1458 frames of the same scene as stills, lol!
The lack of Juliette mention in synopsis twice in a row is nagl. I get that the wedding is a huge spoiler but half the fandom knows about it already, they could have worked around that

At this point that Micah kid, Layla, the hooker and Sadie are going to get more screen time than the leads, so NHFT.

And what's with those stills they added with Avery and his parents at his place? Did that scene get cut out? They could have cut one of Micah or Layla's scenes.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

And what's with those stills they added with Avery and his parents at his place? Did that scene get cut out? They could have cut one of Micah or Layla's scenes.
From snooping around the actors' FB pages, yes, they cut a 2 page scene of Avery and his parents at his place before the CMA's.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I wish the people in charge of media net knew that it isn't necessary to add 1458 frames of the same scene as stills, lol!
The lack of Juliette mention in synopsis twice in a row is nagl. I get that the wedding is a huge spoiler but half the fandom knows about it already, they could have worked around that

At this point that Micah kid, Layla, the hooker and Sadie are going to get more screen time than the leads, so NHFT.

yeah they cut a few scenes for time it seem including Avery getting ready at his place with his parents.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
yeah they cut a few scenes for time it seem including Avery getting ready at his place with his parents.
That sucks Avery and his parents>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Layla/Micah getting ready, imo.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
That sucks Avery and his parents>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Layla/Micah getting ready, imo.
tbh I get why they cut that one, there is another one however I wish they had kept.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
tbh I get why they cut that one, there is another one however I wish they had kept.
Which one?
Old 11-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi86 (View Post)
Which one?
a Jeff/Juliette scene. It's annoying that we are missing a lot of the reactions to the pregnancy

Bigger version of 310 pics

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 11-24-2014 at 03:43 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread