Old 11-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I started to watch this.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

The director for 311 has also been tweeting a bunch of pics
https://twitter.com/JanEliasberg

Quote:
I spent the day playing with these guys. #ilovemyjob #directorpride @SamPalladio @JonathanJackson

Quote:
Nice to get a hug from @theoliverhudson when it's 35 degrees (nice no matter what the temperature) @Nashville_ABC

Quote:
Day Four @Nashville with @CharlesEsten #TeamDeacon #DirectorPride #AmazingCast #ILoveMyJob

Quote:
Day Three @Nashville_ABC -- an actor prepares. #seriouslytalented #amazingday #directorpride
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I love that shot of Sam, it's really cool

Emer
Old 11-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

It was ridiculously cold here yesterday. I feel bad for anyone that had to film outside.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

That shot of Sam is beautiful
Old 11-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Loyal Fan

At first glance I would have sworn that was Eric...oops

But I agree it's an amazing shot. Very artistic. I'm not sure if that's on purpose which makes it even more awesome
Old 11-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)
At first glance I would have sworn that was Eric...oops

But I agree it's an amazing shot. Very artistic. I'm not sure if that's on purpose which makes it even more awesome
I thought that too
Old 11-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's cause Eric's wardrobe is usually suits LOL
Old 11-15-2014, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Random question?

Remember when Rayna came up with the idea of the"Honeymoon Tour?

If they went forward with that plan, wouldn't they have been getting that set up, during this 2 month time leap?

So, what happens, when there it's no wedding, so no honeymoon?

I know nothing about what's involved in arranging arena hours, but I would assume, you can't just change things overnight?

So are they going to be committed to doing this tour together? Gee, that wouldn't be awkward!
Old 11-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

I would imagine Rayna is just going to drop out of the tour (and hopefully Luke continues it so they can send him offscreen on tour most of the time and he'll just rebrand it to make it a continuation of the tour he's on now)

I imagine Rayna's going to try to stay out of the public eye, stay in Nashville and try to fix the mess she's made of her life... and especially after whenever she finds out Deacon's sick she's not going anywhere
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Extreme Fan

She dropped out of the tour with Juliette in the beginning of S2, so I'm sure it will be no different with this.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I would imagine Rayna is just going to drop out of the tour (and hopefully Luke continues it so they can send him offscreen on tour most of the time and he'll just rebrand it to make it a continuation of the tour he's on now)

I imagine Rayna's going to try to stay out of the public eye, stay in Nashville and try to fix the mess she's made of her life... and especially after whenever she finds out Deacon's sick she's not going anywhere
God I hope so. I'd love it if they shipped Luke off on that tour without any of the other characters. Actually he can take Layla with him, and any other unnecessary characters that are taking screen time away from the leads.

Rayna does seem to be back in Nasvhille when January rolls around after going away for a couple of weeks, hopefully just with the girls. I feel like with the girls and Deacon would be way too much to hope for.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
God I hope so. I'd love it if they shipped Luke off on that tour without any of the other characters. Actually he can take Layla with him, and any other unnecessary characters that are taking screen time away from the leads.

Rayna does seem to be back in Nasvhille when January rolls around after going away for a couple of weeks, hopefully just with the girls. I feel like with the girls and Deacon would be way too much to hope for.
So there's a couple week jump between 311 and 312? Sounds like plenty of time for Deacon to have processed his diagnosis and be ready to tell Rayna/Maddie
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-15-2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only real hope I have is Deacon get the chance to tell Maddie himself. That one I don't want compromised. I will be generally angry if he doesn't get the chance to tell her face to face.

For Rayna, I would be ok with her finding out from another source, and I would love for it to be from Maddie (it kind of makes no sense for Deacon to tell Rayna and let her know, after everything). But I could see her finding out and going to him and them having a scene from there.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
So there's a couple week jump between 311 and 312? Sounds like plenty of time for Deacon to have processed his diagnosis and be ready to tell Rayna/Maddie
I believe so, yes. It would be nice if Deacon tells them in 312, but I'm going to guess knowing these writers they won't find out until at least 315.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
For Rayna, I would be ok with her finding out from another source, and I would love for it to be from Maddie (it kind of makes no sense for Deacon to tell Rayna and let her know, after everything). But I could see her finding out and going to him and them having a scene from there.
I don't know, Maddie is still a teenager, I feel like something this big Deacon and Rayna should tell her together. She'll need her mom there for moral support, and as her parents this should be something they discuss before approaching Maddie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread