Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

^ Nashville messed up a timeline? Shocking.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if once thanksgiving hits, Hayden won't be around until about February? I'm glad they are at least doing the pre-taping for her... that's encouraging.

I'm guessing Juliette's not giving birth until Hayden actually gives birth, for dramatic storyline purposes?
Old 11-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I think we've already established that these writers really don't know what a calendar is. Shoot, half the time they mix up day and night scenes back-to-back.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I wonder if once thanksgiving hits, Hayden won't be around until about February? I'm glad they are at least doing the pre-taping for her... that's encouraging.

I'm guessing Juliette's not giving birth until Hayden actually gives birth, for dramatic storyline purposes?
yeah which makes me wonder her far they pretaped her. And yeah her fiance has mentioned in interview that she hopes to return in feb.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

When On Location was looking for the Juliette body double it was supposed to be through mid-December right? So if that's still the plan I guess that means she'll pretape up through when they're all off for Christmas and then be off for a while after the rest of the cast has come back
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I was just wondering that, it's looking like they baby wont be born until maybe 314? Of course timeline completely out the window cause Juliette would be like 11 months pregnant! I am so glad they are pre-taping her scenes because otherwise who knows how the ratings would go.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
When On Location was looking for the Juliette body double it was supposed to be through mid-December right? So if that's still the plan I guess that means she'll pretape up through when they're all off for Christmas and then be off for a while after the rest of the cast has come back
I can't see her coming in right after giving birth. IMO when she is off for Thanksgiving break, she won't be back till feb.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I can't see her coming in right after giving birth. IMO when she is off for Thanksgiving break, she won't be back till feb.
So her due date is around Thanksgiving?
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So her due date is around Thanksgiving?
her fiance said december 1 in an interview.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
that's what I'm thinking as well. They are pretaping her scenes for a reason. Which is why I'm trying to figure out, by the time she comes back in february, they'll be filming what... 3.15?
Old 11-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Shows have made someone pregnant for a lot longer then 9 months before. I'm putting all the logical thinking aside and just going by what the show is doing. With both my kids I got pregnant in mid April and they were born in feb so if she got pregnant in March January is very plausible.

But the show could very possible push it as far as they want. I'm sure this is all case of Hayden's pregnancy and not wanting to give her overly big emotional scenes so close to her baby being due.

We will probably have minimal Juliette till she returns in Feb. JJ must have some nice time off too then
Old 11-14-2014, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
that's what I'm thinking as well. They are pretaping her scenes for a reason. Which is why I'm trying to figure out, by the time she comes back in february, they'll be filming what... 3.15?
Depends on when exactly the rest of the cast starts filming again after Christmas. Maybe 315 or could be 316 already
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are definitely holding out the big emotional scenes for once Hayden actually has her kid. There's no way Juliette is going to have a difficult birth or something.

Quote:
Depends on when exactly the rest of the cast starts filming again after Christmas. Maybe 315 or could be 316 already
at that rate this child is going to be born in the finale of S3 LOL. That better not be the cliffhanger dear lord.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Thank God someone other than me knows JJ's ring is wide and platinum, lol. I felt like such a stalker for knowing that, but I was trying to figure out something on GH a few years back.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Thank God someone other than me knows JJ's ring is wide and platinum, lol. I felt like such a stalker for knowing that, but I was trying to figure out something on GH a few years back.
I don't think I have that excuse... whoops.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread