Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm feeling like Rayna goes to see Deacon. But then Luke shows up, already ready to confront Deacon and made so much worse by Rayna being there. Someone tips off the media who swarm Deacon's house. Because of all the craziness DR don't get to really talk and then meet later in the episode at the bridge

The standin they usually use for Connie has been listed both this morning and tomorrow morning. So if these are the fight scenes (which it appears to be) someone else is there at least
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2014, 05:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
I just watched the episode, and wow! Something is wrong when I feel more for Zoey, Layla and Luke than their partners. Layla was seriously wronged and broken by Will, she actually picked up the pieces, grew up, forgave him, apologised and in the end got slapped in the face. I want her character gone, but this episode made me feel for her. Same for Zoey. She is washing Gunnar's new found son's clothes while he's hanging out with his friend drinking beer. She got lot of hate on twitter, but she was great IMO. She only asked for reasonable boundaries, and not be the default baby sitter when the kids parents don't have time for him. She was the one doing the sacrificing and compromising, not Gunnar or Kaylie. And finally Rayna. What a flop she was in every way possible. As a record label owner, she can't even contact Juliette to give feedback on her songs she wrote, pregnant Juliette has to drag herself to her offices to get the feedback. She is a flop mother, and a flop fiancé. And what she did to Deacon was dirty. She had no right to give an interview about him without consulting him, and he already said no to the reporter. She is acting so entitled right now, and I don't know if the writers see that she comes across like that.

The only characters with good development were Juliette and Avery. Amazing scenes, amazing acting! Juliette got to sing a great, heartfelt song, and when Avery heard it, that was just pure love. Juliette keeps growing as a character, but she still gets to keep her edge. I loved how Avery did swallow his pride in the end and really stepped up. I feel like a reunion is on its way, and I can't wait!!
Rayna has become a real disappointment. I doubt her character can be recovered. She has failed as an executive, mother and just ordinary musically. This is sad because assuming her wedding fails it is difficult to see where her stary can go considering Deacon is ill and in his right mind he should tell her to take a hike if she tries to pick up with him again. That Mykelti Williamson definitely made a worthwhile musical contribution. I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Great to see Javery getting it together, They are definitely the best part of the show both talent wise and musically. Nowhere near enough screen time for them and far too much for Rayna.

Last edited by drop kick; 11-13-2014 at 05:16 AM
Old 11-13-2014, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Soooo Chip had tweeted last night that he had an early call time. And Deb's tweeting that they're filming at Rayna's

And after my stand in based speculation yesterday, they use the same stand in for Tandy and Rayna so it's possible that Rayna's not there. So Deacon could show up looking for Rayna (after fighting with Luke and finding out from him that the wedding's off and find Randy there instead (because she's out looking for him?)

Quote:
30 degrees and snow flurries at Rayna's this morning... pic.twitter.com/enfZ4DyQXy

Quote:
At least it's warm on the inside, right Tandy? (And how great to be working with @Heyjude629 again!) pic.twitter.com/SUXpy4N9fJ
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Another tweet from Deb. Do Luke and Deacon get into their fight outside her house?

Quote:
Oh no! What does Team Rayna see?! This can't be good... pic.twitter.com/qWiYj1ZpGN
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

why do we think luke and deacon get in a fight again?
Old 11-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
why do we think luke and deacon get in a fight again?
Someone said it's mentioned in the sides. Maddie says something to Rayna about it I think.

Plus the picture from set on Friday and Luke's got a split lip. Like he's been punched by Deacon
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh ok I definitely missed that
Old 11-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

And she's not wearing Luke's tacky ass ring anymore

Makes me happy even though we already know she's called it off by now
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe Hayden can get her engagement ring back now... seriously. That Luke ring is a replica of Hayden's actual engagement ring LOL
Old 11-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
I just watched the episode, and wow! Something is wrong when I feel more for Zoey, Layla and Luke than their partners. Layla was seriously wronged and broken by Will, she actually picked up the pieces, grew up, forgave him, apologised and in the end got slapped in the face. I want her character gone, but this episode made me feel for her. Same for Zoey. She is washing Gunnar's new found son's clothes while he's hanging out with his friend drinking beer. She got lot of hate on twitter, but she was great IMO. She only asked for reasonable boundaries, and not be the default baby sitter when the kids parents don't have time for him. She was the one doing the sacrificing and compromising, not Gunnar or Kaylie. And finally Rayna. What a flop she was in every way possible. As a record label owner, she can't even contact Juliette to give feedback on her songs she wrote, pregnant Juliette has to drag herself to her offices to get the feedback. She is a flop mother, and a flop fiancé. And what she did to Deacon was dirty. She had no right to give an interview about him without consulting him, and he already said no to the reporter. She is acting so entitled right now, and I don't know if the writers see that she comes across like that.

The only characters with good development were Juliette and Avery. Amazing scenes, amazing acting! Juliette got to sing a great, heartfelt song, and when Avery heard it, that was just pure love. Juliette keeps growing as a character, but she still gets to keep her edge. I loved how Avery did swallow his pride in the end and really stepped up. I feel like a reunion is on its way, and I can't wait!!
You better preach. I always thought Rayna was a flop of a mother, but she's taking her flop status to a new level. Zoey is definitely a better person than me. That's all Imma say

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 11-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Another tweet from Deb. Do Luke and Deacon get into their fight outside her house?

This development is very confusing. Why would Deacon head to Rayna's unless he already knew the wedding was called off? And isn't that kind of lame of Luke to have her dump him and then head to her house? Plus Will Chase was definitely filming at Deacon's yesterday, so my guess is still that the fight at least starts there verbally.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
This development is very confusing. Why would Deacon head to Rayna's unless he already knew the wedding was called off? And isn't that kind of lame of Luke to have her dump him and then head to her house? Plus Will Chase was definitely filming at Deacon's yesterday, so my guess is still that the fight at least starts there verbally.
I get why Deacon could be at Rayna's (Maddie-related, maybe?) but why Luke? To your point--take a hint, dude, you've been dumped, stay away.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe there are a bunch of news crews at Rayna's because they got wind of the Deacon/Luke story... and therefore the broken engagement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Someone said it's mentioned in the sides. Maddie says something to Rayna about it I think.

Plus the picture from set on Friday and Luke's got a split lip. Like he's been punched by Deacon
Yeah, Rayna tells Tandy that Maddie is upset because she saw the video of Luke and Deacon. This fall out is looking pretty big.

No ring on Rayna This is really happening. (More reasons to love Deb's tweets!)
Old 11-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
So maybe what they're seeing isn't the fight. All the extras for this morning were reporters and camera crew and such. So Luke goes to Deacon's to confront him and they get into a fight. This is how Deacon finds out the wedding is off and heads to Rayna's. So either the media was already camping out outside of her house because of the wedding or have all swarmed after finding out the wedding is off. So either they're noticing that the media has surrounded her house and must have figured out something. Or Deacon showing up is causing an even bigger commotion that they notice from inside and came out to see what was going on
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
You better preach. I always thought Rayna was a flop of a mother, but she's taking her flop status to a new level. Zoey is definitely a better person than me. That's all Imma say
If someone said the things Gunnar said to Zoey this episode + insta-stepmom status... you wouldn't have been able to see me I would have ran so fast. LOL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread