Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I agree that he's not really a H65 type artist. I don't see that happening unless Jeff royally screws him over. Will on the other hand I really want back with H65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
You meant what happens in D/R scene is speculation but Deacon probably turning Rayna down is based on the spoilers saying Deacon doesn't want anyone to know about the illness ?
Right Deacon's not happy with Rayna in general right now and he tells Scarlett that he doesn't want anyone to know about his illness. I could see him pushing her away even more.

It's just a guess that he turns her down. I mean we don't even know for sure that she goes to him in the first place or that she's trying to get him back. Just that they have an emotional scene together and that part of why Rayna couldn't be with Luke is because she still loves Deacon (big surprise there ).
Old 11-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiTaylor (View Post)
Apparently she looked forward to be working with him and something must have happened to make her write that tweet. I don't think it was about his acting skills tbh. But whatever....he's really having a hard time right now. But his attitude isn't helping.
When someone Tweets like that, it reflects poorly on them, the actors would definitely be wise to simply ignore it.

I assume the actors are on the set, because they have a job to do and are expected to do it.

It's not Fan Fest. They're working, apparently, sometimes long, grueling hours. They're human. There could be many reasons, why, on any day, they're less than charming and gracious.

We all have lousy days and our, not exactly loveable moments.

And it could also be, they're not a very nice person. Not like they're going to have any real impact on our lives. Take the high road and let it go.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycats (View Post)
When someone Tweets like that, it reflects poorly on them, the actors would definitely be wise to simply ignore it.

I assume the actors are on the set, because they have a job to do and are expected to do it.

It's not Fan Fest. They're working, apparently, sometimes long, grueling hours. They're human. There could be many reasons, why, on any day, they're less than charming and gracious.

We all have lousy days and our, not exactly loveable moments.

And it could also be, they're not a very nice person. Not like they're going to have any real impact on our lives. Take the high road and let it go.
Not everyone can be gracious all the time like Chip
Old 11-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It really depends on what happened. If the poster was expecting Will to be their bestie, when you're not really supposed to interact with the actors as an extra, then they need to sit down. If he WAS genuinely horrible, then I don't blame the poster for putting him on blast.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can only speak from my own personal experience but when I was working as an extra Will went out of his way to be warm & kind to us so it's definitely not a constant thing with him. But I also found people have completely unrealistic expectations of what's going to happen on set, multiple people complained about Connie & Hayden when I was there because they were too busy working to become everyone's new best friend.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

If he's been nice before, then my guess leans towards him being too busy to be her BFF, which is an unfair expectation of an actor who has a job to do.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

It's hard to know exactly what the context was without being there but the poster had nothing to even back up her comment and then went on to say that she still loves Will which makes it seem like maybe she was expecting something more than she should have. Either way I think people take way too many liberties on twitter and this is from someone who was blocked by a celeb for something that wasn't remotely nasty or critical so I don't blame Will for responding.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Of all the stuff that has been said in the past seasons on twitter, I think that one is just a blimp. Another one of the many reasons I am glad I don't have a twitter for myself.

Is Ausiello off this week for his column? I don't think I have seen it.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still hold that the best thing for the actor in question is always to do nothing. The ONLY time I have supported someone on the cast calling a twitter fan out was someone who told Chaley she should date "Darius Rucker" type of guys. That was disgusting and she called that out fast and hard, which I was fine with.

Otherwise, many cast members think they have free range to call fans out over internet, which I think is inappropriate. There is a power differential there, meaning that when you as an actor call out a fan for their opinion, you are inviting slews of twitter fans "defending" you. It's all quite self serving and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not saying that getting hate over your craft doesn't suck, but you are representing your show and the network as a whole. When glorified extras on Once Upon a Time tweeted out hate at fans, they were immediately fired and a majority of the main cast quickly tweeted out apologies for that person to the fanbase. It's clear ABC did a beating down on that and gave them social media lessons LOL.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

No matter how much of an ass Luke is, Will is still a person and reacts the same to a negative comments just like anyone else would. We don't know what could be going on in his life that triggered him to respond but he should have known to just ignore it, but whatever it is his job and he knows being on twitter leaves him open to abuse.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I must be really bad at twitter then, cuz all I see is like 1 negative comment then everyone else sucking up to him. Meh.
Agree with the power differential, it's basically only RTd to get his fans to jump on the person who said it and thus make him feel better. Hardly anyone would have seen it otherwise.
Don't know what the extra was expecting or if the tweet was justified. It wasn't particularly controversial or mean either way.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

From Ausiello

Question: Will Juliette give birth before Nashville takes its holiday break? —Lynda

Ausiello: Nope. Her little demon spawn won’t make his/her arrival until 2015. Bonus Scoop: Look for Layla to hook up with someone very unexpected. Deposit your most educated guesses in the comments.

‘The Good Wife’ Season 6: Where’s Jess Weixler’s Robyn? | TVLine

Don't know why he is refering to her baby as the demon spawn since the right guy is the dad.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok first of all, Demon spawn no, Golden child yes, and secondly no one cares about who Layla is sleeping with.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

demon spawn? how dare heeeeee
Old 11-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Addicted Fan

From Debra Fordham's Twitter :

Quote:
Hmm, this looks like a good place for Rayna and Deacon to talk about...stuff. X

Closed Thread   Post New Thread