Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 12:56 PM
New Fan

How is Pam going to show Deacon his purpose in music? Trying to think about the direction they are going with this, but drawing a blank. Any ideas?
Old 10-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
AND

All I care about, tbh. My babies

I'm here for Rayna's girls making her life hell, lmao.

And why the hell is Luke getting more songs than the leads? He's Blaine Anderson+Scarlett 2.0. GROSS!!!!!
Whose Blaine Anderson ?
Old 10-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoiledAgain (View Post)
How is Pam going to show Deacon his purpose in music? Trying to think about the direction they are going with this, but drawing a blank. Any ideas?
I think they can't make up their minds what to do with her. First they're on the washing machine, then 3.5 description basically says he shoots her down, now Shes helping him discover the meaning of life?!! I'm sick of #Dam already, she can go any time.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Whose Blaine Anderson ?
From Glee. He was introduced in S2 and then proceeded to get more songs than anybody. Although unlike Luke, he actually had fans.

On the one hand Maddie doesn't get to dictate who Rayna marries. On the other hand this engagement is clearly a train wreck and the sooner Rayna sees that the better.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Whose Blaine Anderson ?
He's basically a secondary character that was introduced in Glee's second season and not only never left but also took over the whole damn show. He has fangirls for some reason and is one of the most annoying characters on t.v.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosswoman88 (View Post)
I think they can't make up their minds what to do with her. First they're on the washing machine, then 3.5 description basically says he shoots her down, now Shes helping him discover the meaning of life?!! I'm sick of #Dam already, she can go any time.
Just one more incoherent storyline.... Pam's character is just so random to me. I mean, we've known from the beginning that Deacon is kind of a mess when it comes to love, but music was supposed to be the thing that has always been 'sure' for him. Right? And now he is trying a solo career, so that's a new direction, but what else is there? He's practically done it all when it comes to music, so what 'purpose' has he not yet explored? From episode descriptions, it seems like he is totally back & forth with her, from the washing machine to blowing her off....why don't so many of the characters on this show have any self-respect? They just keep going back for more abuse. LOL
Old 10-13-2014, 01:42 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know what they're doing to Deacon but it's sad considering he (and Juliette) are the most consistently written characters on the show This Pam woman needs to go.

Old 10-13-2014, 01:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't know what they're doing to Deacon but it's sad considering he (and Juliette) are the most consistently written characters on the show This Pam woman needs to go.

They have to give him something to do while they keep him separate from Rayna, no matter how artificial and OOC (for both) that separation is. It's not character driven at all and it's crazy.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

They need to just stop stalling and start writing DR. Deacon is being stuck with increasingly awful newbies. We didn't want it the last two seasons and we don't want it now (and this one is making us fear for Deacon's health and safety). Rayna is stuck with Luke and must sacrifice all rational thoughts in order to stay with him. Not writing the story they've been promising since day one is just causing more and more damage to everyone involved.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Exclusive Nashville Sneak Peek: Why Is Rayna on the Run?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

So not the sneak peek I was hoping for. But it's not that bad. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for sharing! Of course we got a Rayna/Sadie sneak peek
I'm not here for Rayna and Sadie pretending to be 15 year olds, tbh. Are we sure this is the same show from the pilot? LMAO.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
CMA AWARDS ATTENDEES: female and male, all ethnicities, age range 26-60, attractive, pretty, in shape, classy, elegant, stylish. (our wardrobe dept. will be dressing people as Awards Attendees in various roles (at THEIR discretion) such as Country Music Stars, Music Executives, Musicians, Songwriters, Agents, Fan Girls, VIPS - who would all work in various CMA Awards red carpet, auditorium and backstage scenes)

ROADIES: male, all ethnicites, age range 21-55, variety of musician and crew types (*MUST also be available on Weds. 10/15/14)
And next Wednesday
Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRAS*:
HOMELESS MEN: male, African American, age range 20-50s, all shapes & sizes, variety of types but should be able to pull off a more down & out look (not polished or professional looking)

HOMELESS MEN: male, Caucasian, age range 20-50s, 230-350lbs - should seem overweight, variety of types but should be able to pull off a more down & out look (not polished or professional looking)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks for sharing! Of course we got a Rayna/Sadie sneak peek
I'm not here for Rayna and Sadie pretending to be 15 year olds, tbh. Are we sure this is the same show from the pilot? LMAO.
Wonder if that near miss gives Rayna a flashback.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Rayna, keep hanging out with Sadie, she's a lot less repulsive than Luke. Might actually enjoy this one if the Wheelermonster doesn't hog the screen like in previous weeks (wishful thinking...)