Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
It doesn't say they hook up or get together in any sense. I just sigh at the insistence of Scarlett needing to be everyone's special snowflake. SHE IS THE BLAINE ANDERSON OF THIS SHOW YALLL
I've been saying this for a season now. I'm convinced Ryan Murphy is secretly producing this show. Can we please ship Scarlett back to Mississippi?

Maybe JJ didn't mean to make it sound like they hook up but it kind of does sound like it, lol.

Quote:
At least eventually Juliette and Avery will be bonding over their baby. The writers have just totally ripped Rayna and Deacon apart in a progression of unforgivable ways.
They still have time to ruin that one too. They can have Juliette find her own Teddy and pull a Rayna and this will become the biggest rabbit hole in t.v history, lmao.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
At least eventually Juliette and Avery will be bonding over their baby. The writers have just totally ripped Rayna and Deacon apart in a progression of unforgivable ways.
If the baby lives. You never know with the writers.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's nothing wrong with an education Scarlett! Come on nowwww.

Actually. Zoey and Juliette should leave to go to college, and this show become a spin-off about their adventures as roommates. And move them to Sleepy Hollow, who apparently understand that there is no town full of only white people. Even when you're a small town.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Actually. Zoey and Juliette should leave to go to college, and this show become a spin-off about their adventures as roommates. And move them to Sleepy Hollow, who apparently understand that there is no town full of only white people. Even when you're a small town.
I don't think the people behind the show even know the word "diversity" exists, tbh.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just seriously doubt the writers would be stupid enough to damage the Javery reconciliation in any serious way. It would be ratings suicide. Avery/Scarlett??? Please!!! That has been flogged to death. They even admitted themselves in S02 there was nothing between them any more.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I don't think the people behind the show even know the word "diversity" exists, tbh.
it's pathetic at this point considering ABC is constantly propped as the most diverse network. And then they have this show...

that being said, I really don't think anything is happening between avery and scarlett. I bet that was a snippet of something JJ said.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

On the other hand all these leaked spoilers may be someone's idea of a sensationalist joke to get everyone stirred up. I reckon even the Rayna Deacon thing will sort out if the kids are upset over Luke.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
it's pathetic at this point considering ABC is constantly propped as the most diverse network. And then they have this show...
So sad, and offensive.

Quote:
that being said, I really don't think anything is happening between avery and scarlett. I bet that was a snippet of something JJ said.
I choose to believe he meant it as in Scarlett will be spending more time with him and Gunnar, like in 3.01. I mean, Avery has to talk to somebody, eventually. This is what happens when no one has friends outside of Nashville on this show.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
was this posted yet? From megabuzz

Please tell me that Avery and Juliette are getting back together on Nashville! — Carrie

Would that I could, Carrie, but it sounds like Avery will continue to nurse his heartbreak with another blonde. "[With] what he's going through with Juliette, there's a natural instinct to gravitate toward Scarlett," Jonathan Jackson says. "Their relationship-slash-friendship... runs fairly deep."
SERIOUSLY??? More Scarlett?? And what's he saying that the blonde is Scarlett?
Old 10-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

My guess? He's probably talking primarily about the premiere, and whoever that is, is displacing it onto a spoiler. JJ doesn't give spoilers for several episodes out, and as of at least 3x05, Scarlett is helping the homeless, lol.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

It's confusing because last time we saw him, he was making out with a waitress who's a brunette.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
My guess? He's probably talking primarily about the premiere, and whoever that is, is displacing it onto a spoiler. JJ doesn't give spoilers for several episodes out, and as of at least 3x05, Scarlett is helping the homeless, lol.
oh yes I forget. They are bringing on a guest POC to be homeless. Joy.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
You're right. That quote was probably taken out of context because JJ is super secretive about spoilers, lol.
Scarlett is too busy being this generation's Mother Theresa, obviously.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well Nadine was a brunette so unless they r bringing in some new chick who's blonde the only other blonde is Scarlett so I hope to god they don't go down that road but I can't see it happening with Juliette being pregnant
Old 10-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Will Juliette tell Avery that he's put a baby in her in this week's episode?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread