Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

302 is the episode so far I am least looking forward to so I am not surprise the pics for it are less than interesting.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Way too many pictures for 302 of recurring characters. I am so sick of Sadie and the promotion of this character/actress, and the show hasn't even aired yet. I need her gone already.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm most confused at all the Layla in those stills lol.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

The only good thing about that episode seems to be Luke Bryan and whatever Juliette and Avery are doing. Too much Sadie.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

On Location details for tomorrow... Luke and reality show nonsense... exactly what I wanted

Quote:
08:00am - HOTEL GUESTS, ALL MUSICIAN TYPES, LUKE's ROADIES, WILL's ROADIES, REALITY SHOW CAMERA OPERATORS, REALITY SHOW SOUND GUYS, REALITY SHOW PRODUCER, BARTENDER, WAITRESS

08:42am - STANDINS (Diana S., Jeanie D., Keith S., Jason B.)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-17-2014, 05:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Those stills are extremely disappointing. Are those stills supposed to make us want to watch the show? Because LOL! Newbie and unimportant characters galore, not to mention NO Juliette. Ridiculous.

I'm confused about those stills because it looks like Rayna has bought an office or HW65's headquarters but in the sneak peek we got (where she was listening to Postcards from Mexico) the place was already set up.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I haven't had time to go through the thread yet, but I just had to comment on the title, because it is so true!
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 09-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I'm confused about those stills because it looks like Rayna has bought an office or HW65's headquarters but in the sneak peek we got (where she was listening to Postcards from Mexico) the place was already set up.
I thought that was in her house. But who knows?
Old 09-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
The only good thing about that episode seems to be Luke Bryan and whatever Juliette and Avery are doing. Too much Sadie.
I don't even reallyy know what Juliette and Avery are doing this episode though.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
In 2.12 she was in a music room in her house talking to Luke on the phone. I think it's the same room
Old 09-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

My response to the those stills:

Old 09-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
Yeah, I paid closer attention and it looks like a different place. We've never seen that part of her house, the room where she always has her records looked way different in S2. Houses change all the time on this show, lol!!!

BTW, here's a link to the flop stills in good quality:

NASHVILLE Season 3 Episode 2 Photos How Far Down Can I Go | SEAT42F

Quote:
I don't even reallyy know what Juliette and Avery are doing this episode though.
Does anyone know what they're doing in this episode btw? LOL. I don't think we got scoop on that.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sorry to say that I was very unimpressed with Hayden's effort at being Patsy Cline. Why didn't they overdub the real Patsy Cline version. Hayden will never convince me she is within a bull's roar of Patsy Cline. I am not going to like this. In fact I think I will just give all the Patsy Cline episodes a miss.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nobody can be Patsy Cline. But I actually thought Hayden sounded great. I don't think Juliette is supposed to sound like a carbon copy of PC.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, I'm sorry but she didn't even sing, she just breathed a lot of the words. I suppose we are just going to have different opinions. But I will not watch that.

Last edited by drop kick; 09-17-2014 at 10:56 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread