Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quick question, what's the video on ABC website, I can't watch it (it's probably country restricted or something) :

Sneak Preview: Season 3 Premiere "That's Me Without You" | Nashville - ABC.com

It's the promo ?
Old 09-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

It's just the promo. It's the one they already posted too, not even the newer one
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
It's just the promo. It's the one they already posted too, not even the newer one
Thanks
Old 09-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think blaming anyone too harshly would be silly- teenagers are going to figure out a way to get the house alone and they are going to throw parties. It is a fact of life. LOL. Punish her, sure, but acting like anyone failed as a parent is to suggest virtually every parent of a teenager has failed at one point or another.

Luke's parenting seems pretty...laid back, so if anything I see him being more "What's all the fuss about?" And Rayna will probably fold like a house of cards like she did the last time.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think blaming anyone too harshly would be silly- teenagers are going to figure out a way to get the house alone and they are going to throw parties. It is a fact of life. LOL. Punish her, sure, but acting like anyone failed as a parent is to suggest virtually every parent of a teenager has failed at one point or another.

Luke's parenting seems pretty...laid back, so if anything I see him being more "What's all the fuss about?" And Rayna will probably fold like a house of cards like she did the last time.
Yeah exactly no one's to blame,at least based on this little snippet of info. If my mother knew the amount of parties I had when she was away she'd probably have heart failure

Luke named his child Colt... that is all.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had lots of friends who formed secret parties my house wasent big enough for them lol.

I loved the line on Malcom in the middle: " have you seen many teenage movies to know something always goes wrong"
Old 09-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

We lived on a lake and my brother had a boat (not a big boat, lol, but enough to fit like 10ish people). Enough said, ahem.

LOL re: Colt. I just remember that moment when she was talking about wanting to protect Maddie and Luke was completely dismissive and she was like "Welp, okay." Like...nothing? No discussion, no compromise? Gah, Rayna's passivity is infuriating, lol.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We lived on a lake and my brother had a boat (not a big boat, lol, but enough to fit like 10ish people). Enough said, ahem.

LOL re: Colt. I just remember that moment when she was talking about wanting to protect Maddie and Luke was completely dismissive and she was like "Welp, okay." Like...nothing? No discussion, no compromise? Gah, Rayna's passivity is infuriating, lol.
Yeah I would do the same thing if I had a lake house
Old 09-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

^can I third that sentiment on the lakehouse? seriously
Old 09-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
kissing couples and party teens tho! bless

ooh so there areeee other ethnicities in Nashville, no way
Um, yeah, there are. Pretty true all over the south tbh.

Obviously hard to tell from the show though.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think she meant you wouldn't know it by this entirely too-white cast, heh.

Although sadly, an open ethnicity call by and large means you're 99% likely to see mostly or all white people.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think she meant you wouldn't know it by this entirely too-white cast, heh.

Although sadly, an open ethnicity call by and large means you're 99% likely to see mostly or all white people.
Yeah, I think that's what I said. I understood.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lol also only one "ethnic" person at a time! Kick out Coleman, bring on Chaley! And based on that location casting that we got a couple days ago... We'll be getting rid of Chaley soon too

I joke, but it's actually a problem lol
Old 09-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I wish Chaley had been brought on as more than Gunnar's love interest, or maybe not as that at all, because that was obviously never going anywhere, but like Will in a way, Zoey can be an interesting story- it's not always so easy to make it as a country artist if you're not white.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wish Chaley had been brought on as more than Gunnar's love interest, or maybe not as that at all, because that was obviously never going anywhere, but like Will in a way, Zoey can be an interesting story- it's not always so easy to make it as a country artist if you're not white.
As evidenced by people tweeting Chaley telling Zoey should be dating a more "Darius Rucker" type of guy.... The racism on every level I can not...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread