Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

And I'm not even saying that from a place of ~not liking DR or something. I don't think Hayden is super set on JA either (I don't think Hayden really every wants Juliette to be happy or stable, so its kind of the opposite of Connie there who wants Rayna to rule the world LOL)
wanted to reply to this early but I am having computer issues so I had to delay posting my reply but what I wanted to say is :

I particially agree here. I think she does want JJ has her character's main/true love interest but she wants drama till series end to get the best material out of the show. And right now (aside from the Pasty thing that I honestly couldn't care less about) she seems to be getting exactly that. I think she is tired of Juliette bedhopping (cause seriously who wouldn't be ) but wants to explore Juliette's issues to the max. The finale gave her the best material so far because they had Juliette go deep inside herself. As long as she doesn't deal with those issues she can't be in a relationship with anyone because you have to love yourself first otherwise she will still self destruct. Obviously not cheat again because that killed part of her but still something that destructs her. But anyways back to J/A I think Hayden knows JJ is her equal acting wise (I doubt the girl wants to have to have deep raw emotional scenes with actors like the one that played Sean no offense to his fans). And I think the J/A baby actually gives her exactly the perfect excuse for her to have scenes with JJ pretty much till the rest of the series without giving them their happy ending till the end. And in the meantime her true love will be the baby like her and Jolene.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
wanted to reply to this early but I am having computer issues so I had to delay posting my reply but what I wanted to say is :

I particially agree here. I think she does want JJ has her character's main/true love interest but she wants drama till series end to get the best material out of the show. And right now (aside from the Pasty thing that I honestly couldn't care less about) she seems to be getting exactly that. I think she is tired of Juliette bedhopping (cause seriously who wouldn't be ) but wants to explore Juliette's issues to the max. The finale gave her the best material so far because they had Juliette go deep inside herself. As long as she doesn't deal with those issues she can't be in a relationship with anyone because you have to love yourself first otherwise she will still self destruct. Obviously not cheat again because that killed part of her but still something that destructs her. But anyways back to J/A I think Hayden knows JJ is her equal acting wise (I doubt the girl wants to have to have deep raw emotional scenes with actors like the one that played Sean no offense to his fans). And I think the J/A baby actually gives her exactly the perfect excuse for her to have scenes with JJ pretty much till the rest of the series without giving them their happy ending till the end. And in the meantime her true love will be the baby like her and Jolene.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I want this soooo much
Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

THIS, from our local paper, Entertainment Section; Off The Hook Spoilers (Totally Unverified):

Will Nashville, Season 3, see Rayna Jaymes celebrate professional success, but, cope with a turbulent personal life, as she, increasingly, realizes that her decision to continue her engagement with Luke, may have been a mistake.

If Rayna chooses to fight for a relationship with Deacon, will it even matter, as the soulful guitarist seems to have accepted that there is no future for he and Rayna, and for the first time, has really moved on.

Could we see a role reversal, as Rayna realizes what she has lost and has to decide if she'll fight to get it back?
Old 09-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycats (View Post)
THIS, from our local paper, Entertainment Section; Off The Hook Spoilers (Totally Unverified):

Will Nashville, Season 3, see Rayna Jaymes celebrate professional success, but, cope with a turbulent personal life, as she, increasingly, realizes that her decision to continue her engagement with Luke, may have been a mistake.

If Rayna chooses to fight for a relationship with Deacon, will it even matter, as the soulful guitarist seems to have accepted that there is no future for he and Rayna, and for the first time, has really moved on.

Could we see a role reversal, as Rayna realizes what she has lost and has to decide if she'll fight to get it back?
Depending on how it plays out (if it's true) I think this could be really great especially if it finally let's us see Rayna's POV...
Old 09-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chip is very in tune with the fans... I don think he's every really come from a show where he was shipped with someone and he has certainly responded in the appropriate way... He knows DR keeps him popular. It's probably not as pronounced as JJ's shoot up in relevance or Gunnar's decline apart from his OTP... But it's still there (I mean, he did write a song for DR. Even outside of how adorable that is... That is such a strategic move)

Also, I would just like you people to know that I just burst out laughing in class picturing Tilky Jones in the finale opposite Hayden. Someone needs to give me this before I did just for my amusement.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Chip is very in tune with the fans... I don think he's every really come from a show where he was shipped with someone and he has certainly responded in the appropriate way... He knows DR keeps him popular. It's probably not as pronounced as JJ's shoot up in relevance or Gunnar's decline apart from his OTP... But it's still there (I mean, he did write a song for DR. Even outside of how adorable that is... That is such a strategic move)

Also, I would just like you people to know that I just burst out laughing in class picturing Tilky Jones in the finale opposite Hayden. Someone needs to give me this before I did just for my amusement.
Chip has written multiple songs for DR. Not only the one for the premiere but there are a couple others that he's performed at the Opry
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycats (View Post)

It would be great, but how reliable is this ? Is information about TV shows from your local paper usually true or is it only speculation ? I find it strange they would know that

Hypothetically, it would be really nice to see a role reversal. It has always been Deacon fighting for Rayna.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
It would be great, but how reliable is this ? Is information about TV shows from your local paper usually true or is it only speculation ? I find it strange they would know that

Hypothetically, it would be really nice to see a role reversal. It has always been Deacon fighting for Rayna.
I think it said they were completely unverified, so likely speculation.

It would be good to see this and it would give us a side of Rayna we really haven't seen before. I could be back on board for that. And I think it would be good for the show's longer term prospects if it did.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Am I responsible for that thought with mentioning Sean?

Are you going to start a new thread when you get home?
Old 09-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
I think it said they were completely unverified, so likely speculation.

It would be good to see this and it would give us a side of Rayna we really haven't seen before. I could be back on board for that. And I think it would be good for the show's longer term prospects if it did.
We really need info on episodes 306 to 308, I guess this is when we'll know if they have decided to start wrapping this stupid R/L storyline or if they intend to drag it forever.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Am I responsible for that thought with mentioning Sean?

Are you going to start a new thread when you get home?

i can start it now I actually have access to my computer lol
Old 09-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/nashvill.../#post77923321
Closed Thread   Post New Thread