Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
I haven't seen this before, thanks!
So I guess Rayna will get to see fame from Juliette's perspective in terms of exposure (even thought she got a taste of it with the whole Maddie drama). I'm glad she seems to have won the battle against Jeff! I want her label to succeed too.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
Has this been already posted ? I wasn't sure.

From TV Guide : Mega Buzz: True Blood's Cure, an NCIS Return, and a Vampire Diaries Mystery - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

While Rayna's personal life might be a mess, it sounds like her career will be hotter than ever. "Part of Rayna's journey this year is being pulled into a whole new level of celebrity," executive producer Dee Johnson says. Then again, being a huge star in 2014 means letting fans into your personal life. "There was a time when the work would stand for itself and fans would buy your albums," Johnson says. "But everything now is about social media and really putting yourself out there in a way that has been sort of anathema to Rayna in the past. ... [It] is less than comfortable for her.
Is that code for we're in for a lot of Rayna/Luke as a celebrity couple? And Rayna just has to suck it up and be ok with him dragging her personal life into the public eye? If so, no thanks... shoot me now
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Is that code for we're in for a lot of Rayna/Luke as a celebrity couple? And Rayna just has to suck it up and be ok with him dragging her personal life into the public eye? If so, no thanks... shoot me now
Luke already did that though. His son leaked Maddie's vid and he proposed to Rayna in front of thousands of people. If Luke wasn't in the mix, it would be nice to see how Rayna is affected by fame and the media during this time and age. God knows she wouldn't have been able to get away with everything she did in the past if the media had been so awful and intrusive. I all for this if this makes Rayna actually understand what Juliette has to go through on a daily basis, but not here for Luke. EVER.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
Luke already did that though. His son leaked Maddie's vid and he proposed to Rayna in front of thousands of people. If Luke wasn't in the mix, it would be nice to see how Rayna is affected by fame and the media during this time and age. God knows she wouldn't have been able to get away with everything she did in the past if the media had been so awful and intrusive. I all for this if this makes Rayna actually understand what Juliette has to go through on a daily basis, but not here for Luke. EVER.
THIS! I would love it if Rayna really got to see what Juliette has had to go through for basically the entire duration of her career. Especially with this pregnancy story, it will really allow Rayna to see the difference between how things used to be and how they are now. And maybe it could earn Juliette a little more respect and understanding from Rayna.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)
THIS! I would love it if Rayna really got to see what Juliette has had to go through for basically the entire duration of her career. Especially with this pregnancy story, it will really allow Rayna to see the difference between how things used to be and how they are now. And maybe it could earn Juliette a little more respect and understanding from Rayna.
Exactly, I want the writers and Callie to be smart enough to use this opportunity to bring Rayna and Juliette together. Everyone has been waiting to see Rayna be supportive and possibly maternal towards Juliette.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
Exactly, I want the writers and Callie to be smart enough to use this opportunity to bring Rayna and Juliette together. Everyone has been waiting to see Rayna be supportive and possibly maternal towards Juliette.
I completely agree. I 100% want to see Rayna offering Juliette guidance and support throughout this pregnancy. The scene in the finale with them in the bathroom and she told her "that's what it is to be a big girl" was one of my favorites. I definitely want more scenes like that.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
but this is almost better? because Rayna secretly resenting Luke is something I could live with.

I've always held that she was gonna stay with him for the publicity of it all. And as long as we get some sort of confirmation from that in the episode I'll be fine on that front. That kind of angst is bearable for me to handle.

I've started putting my daytime soap armor on with this show guys... nothing's tearing me down at this point. (well, a FEW things could, but I'll leave it at that right now )
Old 08-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Have they released anything about Scarlett and Gunnar's storyline? I'm so over how they dragged both those characters through the mud in season 2. I really want to see redemption arcs for these two. Also this ugh, come on. Does this show really need another illegitimate love child?

Quote:
Alexa PenaVega is definitely more country than rock ‘n roll.

The 25-year-old actress will be heading to ABC’s Nashville for a three-episode arc, Deadline reports.

She’ll play Kiley, Gunnar’s (Sam Palladio) first love and high school sweetheart. She’s now a single mother who’s recently arrived in Nashville with the intention of providing some stability for her 10-year-old son that she had at a very young age.
"For me it's just you, to the end of the world."
Old 08-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
but this is almost better? because Rayna secretly resenting Luke is something I could live with.

I've always held that she was gonna stay with him for the publicity of it all. And as long as we get some sort of confirmation from that in the episode I'll be fine on that front. That kind of angst is bearable for me to handle.

I've started putting my daytime soap armor on with this show guys... nothing's tearing me down at this point. (well, a FEW things could, but I'll leave it at that right now )
I need her to stay with him because of the publicity.... they can't be stupid enough to try to act like she loves him more than Deacon.. because no

GH has prepared me to take a lot of crap from my shows... watch everything I've ever loved about a show get destroyed and not be able to let go.. thanks Guza?

On Location for tomorrow
Quote:
07:30am - STANDIN/PHOTO DOUBLE (Jeanie D.)

08:30am - STANDIN (Diana S.)

11:30am - STANDIN (Keith S.)

2:30pm - STANDIN (Jason B.)

4:30pm - MAGAZINE EXECUTIVES, PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANTS, HAIR/MAKEUP STYLISTS, COSTUMERS, PAs, REPORTERS, CRAFT SERVICE PERSON, HANGERS-ON
and Thursday
Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
PARTY GUESTS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-28, hip party people (hipsters, musicians, rockabilly types, hot girls, cute guys, trucker hat types, bearded & tattooed, frat boys & sorority girls, etc.)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-13-2014, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereYouMe (View Post)
Have they released anything about Scarlett and Gunnar's storyline? I'm so over how they dragged both those characters through the mud in season 2. I really want to see redemption arcs for these two. Also this ugh, come on. Does this show really need another illegitimate love child?
I'm so ready for Scarlett and Gunnar to get much better focus this season. There's not much out about them yet other than this Gunnar stuff. I actually don't think the child will be Gunnar's though and it's only a 3 episode arc so I'll just think it'll the set up of a better storyline for him. That and it'll probably be the thing to drive him and Zoey apart.

Emer
Old 08-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Extreme Fan

IS THAT DEACON'S RING AROUND HER NECK?!?!?!?!?!?

Instagram

Nevermind..it's not....
Old 08-13-2014, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiTaylor (View Post)

Instagram

Nevermind..it's not....
You are evillll
Old 08-13-2014, 05:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiTaylor (View Post)

Instagram

Nevermind..it's not....
I'm dying here!
Old 08-13-2014, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc81 (View Post)
I'm dying here!
right there with you