Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's why I'm not so fond of that scene, lol. I don't mind that Rayna called Deacon out on being a drunk, but I am bothered that she seems so utterly unrepentant, and unaware of her own fault in the situation. At the very least, isn't she looking back on her own behavior and being like "Man, what the **** was I thinking getting in a relationship with him again while not telling him about Maddie?" And if she tries to use his own speech in 1x19 (I think) against him, I am not even here for that, lol. If you are aware- and if Rayna has even three brain cells in her head, she can deduce this much- that the speech he is making about secrets, he is only making because he simply cannot fathom the magnitude of the lie you have been telling him for 13 years, then you cannot use that kind of thing as an excuse for your own piss-poor behavior.
That's what bothers me about Rayna so much, she seems to be under the delusion that she's always doing the right thing. She never owns up to her mistakes and never gets any backlash from anything while Juliette does as much as cursing and BAM! Burn the witch! It makes no sense. What Rayna did with Maddie and Deacon was worse than anything Juliette has ever done so far.

Quote:
I believe they're going to address that in episode 2. At least I hope they are.
Ohhh. Tandy's probably taking all the money with her, lmao. Either that or Rayna gets super rich all of a sudden and signs every singer in Nashville.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Well I know that there's some scenes at Lamar's house with the sisters, but I don't know if the money gets addressed. I would hope so though.
oh interesting. Hopefully it gets addressed because that is such a plot hole

Won't she need money to sign the new character, Sadie?
Old 08-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

OK I've been thinking about the god awful horse picture again... they have specifically addressed horses before... he and Tandy were talking horses when Rayna came over at the H65 party in 217... and Rayna was clear that horses were Tandy's thing and she wasn't interested.. so what is this horse? one of his that she clearly doesn't care about but he doesn't listen when she talks? worse yet him trying to get her a horse?

although Will tweeted a pic of him from set the other day at what appeared to be Lamar's house and it was his horse.. I suppose that would be the least douche-y option
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
OK I've been thinking about the god awful horse picture again... they have specifically addressed horses before... he and Tandy were talking horses when Rayna came over at the H65 party in 217... and Rayna was clear that horses were Tandy's thing and she wasn't interested.. so what is this horse? one of his that she clearly doesn't care about but he doesn't listen when she talks? worse yet him trying to get her a horse?

although Will tweeted a pic of him from set the other day at what appeared to be Lamar's house and it was his horse.. I suppose that would be the least douche-y option
I'm thinking that shot is from the premiere. It's when Rayna is telling him about Deacon proposing..
Part-Time Fan

No Zoey. Damn, that is sad. She probably has the best and most pure singing voice on the entire show imo.
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
oh interesting. Hopefully it gets addressed because that is such a plot hole

Won't she need money to sign the new character, Sadie?
Ohhhh!!! If the writers actually found a way to address Lamar's money and have Rayna using it to sign Sadie I will be impressed!!! I will also be very scared because they probably ran out of ideas after that effort
Old 08-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
No Zoey. Damn, that is sad. She probably has the best and most pure singing voice on the entire show imo.
Chaley is my fav female singer on the show tbh.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm thinking that shot is from the premiere. It's when Rayna is telling him about Deacon proposing..
Could be... I was thinking bts from now but I guess since it's the official twitter and not the writers' twitter it's not necessarily from what they're filming right now

bleh.. why does she even have to tell him
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Could be... I was thinking bts from now but I guess since it's the official twitter and not the writers' twitter it's not necessarily from what they're filming right now

bleh.. why does she even have to tell him
I know, I think that's the major fail. If she had kept it a secret between she and Deacon then it's almost like she hasn't made up her mind yet, but I guess having it out in the open creates a ton of drama between Luke and Deacon which is all they seem to care about on the show.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know, I think that's the major fail. If she had kept it a secret between she and Deacon then it's almost like she hasn't made up her mind yet, but I guess having it out in the open creates a ton of drama between Luke and Deacon which is all they seem to care about on the show.
You know what else would create a lot of drama between Luke and Deacon? Rayna dumping Luke's lame ass for Deacon
Sarah [youtube]
Old 08-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You know what else would create a lot of drama between Luke and Deacon? Rayna dumping Luke's lame ass for Deacon
My guess is that'll be later down the road this season, at least I hope. I just think the writers think they can drag this out a super long time. 10 episodes of drama due to Rayna being with Luke, then another 10 episodes of drama due to Luke being pissed Rayna's left him for Deacon. Though from the spoilers I've heard, I can't imagine how they'll ever fix the Rayna/Deacon relationship by that point.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn't know Rayna tells Luke about Deacon's proposal. Mess.
Stay strong Deyna fans. Meanwhile, us Javery fans are also organizing a prayer circle, you can join.

Old 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I didn't know Rayna tells Luke about Deacon's proposal. Mess.
Stay strong Deyna fans. Meanwhile, us Javery fans are also organizing a prayer circle, you can join.

Us Javery fans don't need a prayer circle. We need a miracle from the big man himself
Old 08-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

they aren't doing WTD. the prayer circle already worked
Closed Thread   Post New Thread