Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

If they wanted to keep Dom around and pair him up with one of the ladies, then what about April? I know that they've barely spoken in two seasons but with him helping her with the FBI it could be a good way to start to develop a relationship between them. Or maybe the new female cast member will work at the law firm with Dom.

I was thinking that with Ricky Whittle a series regular on The 100 and filming in Vancouver that the season finale was the last time we saw Daniel but now that Mistresses will also be filming in Vancouver, it makes me wonder if we'll be seeing more of him next season.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-08-2014, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Dom is pretty much no one to everyone wonder how they will keep him in the ladies lives? Can't really keep him with his own seperate story line unless like you said he hooks up with April that's the only way I see him staying

Hope they find someone Great to bring in I'm sure they are brainstorming their asses off right now

Last edited by Eviekins15; 10-08-2014 at 06:00 AM
Old 10-08-2014, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

What will become of Dom now?
Old 10-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the finale was so good.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviekins15 (View Post)
Yeah Dom is pretty much no one to everyone wonder how they will keep him in the ladies lives? Can't really keep him with his own seperate story line unless like you said he hooks up with April that's the only way I see him staying

Hope they find someone Great to bring in I'm sure they are brainstorming their asses off right now
I think Dom will probably be a love interest for the new girl
Old 10-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

^I agree. I just think the producers like Jason George too much to write him off the show. But if what they wanted was to give him and Savi a happy ending then they may do just that. I can only really think of one showrunner that's ever written off two characters b/c one actor decided to leave the show.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait to hear who the new girl is
Old 10-21-2014, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[PHOTOS] Alyssa Milano Leaving ‘Mistresses’ —*22 Actresses to Replace Her | TVLine
Quote:
Mistresses: 22 Actresses Who Could Fill Alyssa Milano's Louboutins

The thought of Mistresses without Alyssa Milano’s Savi seems as inconceivable as Maison Sur Mer without high-end scented candles.

And yet, that’ll be the reality facing ABC’s tawdrylicious soap when it returns for Season 3 next summer. Indeed, Milano — the biggest name among the show’s fierce four-woman ensemble — announced she’ll exit the show to avoid uprooting her family when production moves from Los Angeles to Vancouver in 2015.

Are we heartbroken? Of course — especially since the last time we saw her, Savi was about to stumble across her ex-husband and her little sister in a torrid, beachside embrace. (As Aaliyah once sang, “We need a resolution. We have so much confusion.“)

Nevertheless, a source confirms to TVLine that the role of Savi will not be recast — but that the show will introduce a new mistress to fill the void. And to that end, we’ve come up with a list of 21 actresses we think would be able to nail the show’s mix of sexy intrigue, witty zingers and “yes, more please!” fashion.

An earlier article.

Alyssa Milano’s Full Explanation for Exiting Mistresses Season 3
Old 10-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

^ Thanks, introducing a new character is the right way to go
Old 10-29-2014, 10:49 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the articles.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what? she's leaving?
Old 10-30-2014, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
what? she's leaving?
Yes.

Production is moving to Vancouver for the next season.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Will Ricky Whittle's Daniel return for 'Mistresses' Season 3? - Zap2it | News & Features
Quote:
Will Ricky Whittle's Daniel return for 'Mistresses' Season 3?

"Mistresses" fans got some good news back in September when ABC announced it had renewed the fun summer soap for a third season. While star Alyssa Milano is unable to return to the show, actor Ricky Whittle tells Zap2it that fans of April and Daniel may be in for a treat.

"They are thinking about bringing Daniel back and hopefully we can make that happen," says Whittle. "I had a great time on that show. Rochelle Aytes is an incredible woman in every single way and the writers are great fun. I was very fortunate they gave me such a huge role in that."

If he does return, Daniel and April have some serious issues to work through, after it was revealed that he was investigating April and Lucy as part of the FBI's efforts to catch her ex-husband Paul. Whittle says that there was a betrayal there, but ultimately, Daniel's feelings were true.

"He misled her but the love was real," says Whittle. "In life, you can't help who you fall for and he really did fall for her. It's unfortunate his job was in the way -- but he got fired! He's not in the FBI anymore, so technically it's all clear for them to have a happy ending."

Though Whittle does admit that on a show called "Mistresses," a happy ending may not be what's in the cards for Daniel and April.

"Mistresses" returns summer 2015 on ABC.

Also:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...usively-758371
Quote:
ABC's 'Resurrection,' 'Mistresses' to Stream Exclusively on Hulu

The streamer will also get previous episodes of Lifetime's 'Devious Maids'
Hulu has struck a licensing agreement with Disney-ABC Television Group that will give it exclusive SVOD rights to all episodes of Resurrection and Mistresses.

Under the pact, the streamer will also get previous episodes of Lifetime's Devious Maids. The entire first season is currently available to Hulu Plus subscribers and episodes from the primetime soap's second season will become available in 2015 ahead of its third season premier.

All episodes of Resurrection, currently in its second season, are available to stream on Hulu Plus. Meanwhile, the first season of ABC summer series Mistresses is streaming for subscribers, and episodes from season two will become available next year ahead of its season three premier. New episodes will stream on Hulu the day after they air.

The deal also gives Hulu the non-exclusive rights to more than 750 episodes from ABC Studios and ABC Family, including Melissa & Joey, Alias, Army Wives and Body of Proof. Marvel animated series Spider-Man, X-Men and Iron Man: Armored Adventures are also available.

"This new licensing agreement with Disney-ABC Television Group brings even more great shows to Hulu’s growing library of content and we are proud to add an array of exclusive & hit titles to the platform for our subscribers to enjoy this holiday season," said Hulu director of content acquisition Rodrigo Mazon.

Last edited by CityGal; 12-16-2014 at 11:23 PM
Old 12-22-2014, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-23-2014, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info
Closed Thread   Post New Thread