Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2015, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

He did both shows last year. Plus they prob have different filming schedules, so he could have done it, if the writers were gonna add him for this season.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully
Old 05-21-2015, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

will it be the same without her?
Old 05-21-2015, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
We'll find out soon enough
Old 05-22-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so I think the show will still be good.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'Mistresses' season 3 spoilers: Scandal's Brian White to play school principal and April's new love interest, Ecumenical News
Quote:
Mistresses' season 3 spoilers: Scandal's Brian White to play school principal and April's new love interest

Nemisha Sharma|Thursday, May 21 2015

"Mistresses" is just around the corner and fans can't wait for the show to address its myriad cliff-hangers that left many wondering about the fate of their favorite characters. Although fan-favorite Savi will no longer be present in the series following the exit of Alyssa Milano's titular character after the production moved to Vancouver, viewers have many new and exciting characters to look forward to.

"Scandal" star Brian White is playing a character named Blair who will be the headmaster at Lucy's school, reports TVLine. Lucy is April's daughter and Blair is set to be her mother's new love interest. The publication describes Blair as a man who commands authority and strength. Since April's last boyfriend turned out to be a secret FBI agent investigating her suddenly resurrected hubby, April find Blair's character extremely reassuring.

His stable personality and connections as the school's principal further draws him to her. She feels safe and protected around him and his mere presence and respected profession makes him the perfect partner. April also feels her daughter needs some security and stability, which the handsome hunk can provide. But the tall, dark and handsome White isn't the only new cast member in the series.

Another TVLine report suggests that "Blue Bloods" actress Jennifer Esposito has been added as a series regular and plays the role of Calista Raines. Described as a woman possessing a larger-than-life personality and leading a fashionable and fabulous socialite life, the new mistress is also the creative director of a high-end fashion brand. With a sense of humor and style, Raines will be a friend, mentor and surrogate sister to Joss after the exit of her actual elder sister, Savi.

However, beneath that veneer of fun eccentrics lies a woman with a devious nature, struggling with loneliness. She draws Joss into a deeper and darker world of secrets and betrayal.

The promotional video of "Mistresses" promises a drama-filled two-hour season premiere on Thursday, June 18 at 9 p.m. EST on ABC.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

^Thanks for that! So I guess no Ricky Whittle then? It'd be great if they could bring him back for an episode or two to wrap up his story with April but I won't hold my breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Well, I'm pretty sure it'll be better but I've made it pretty clear that I've never liked Savi.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-23-2015, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

He sounds boring
Old 05-23-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
^Thanks for that! So I guess no Ricky Whittle then? It'd be great if they could bring him back for an episode or two to wrap up his story with April but I won't hold my breath.

Well, I'm pretty sure it'll be better but I've made it pretty clear that I've never liked Savi.
Amy Ah, she's ok.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Oh darn, I wish they could have wrapped up his storyline although I liked him and April
Old 05-23-2015, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait The premiere
Old 05-24-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

we'll have to see what happens.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Hey Rachel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Oh darn, I wish they could have wrapped up his storyline although I liked him and April
I did too. I have a feeling there's going to be some sort of time jump and we'll just get an explanation about how things didn't work out for them.

I don't know how I'm going to feel about April's new love interest this season. I just don't think it's a good idea for her to get involved once again with a man who has some sort of connection to her daughter like she did when she dated her daughter's friend's dad. Brian White is ridiculously attractive so I'll probably end up liking him.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-25-2015, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I did too. I have a feeling there's going to be some sort of time jump and we'll just get an explanation about how things didn't work out for them.
Hope we get some explanation but I suppose his character's storyline because of his involvement with the FBI is just over
Old 05-25-2015, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy where have you been?