Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2014, 07:30 AM
Total Fan

A couple of sides for 3x6 were added yesterday that show that the Abby/Peter storyline was almost completely overhauled. Looks like she's no longer a museum tour guide but she's some kind of romance writer, which explains this:

Exclusive: Fargo's Allison Tolman Checks Into The Mindy Project - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
Aw jeez! Fresh off her Emmy-nominated breakout performance on FX's Fargo, Allison Tolman has booked her next TV gig on the third season of Fox's The Mindy Project!

Tolman will appear in two episodes as Abby Berman, described as a sweet romance novelist who goes on a disastrous blind date with fratty doc Peter Prentice (Adam Pally), leaving it up to Peter to make things right.
The M/D plot remains unchanged, though.

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 08-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Alison Tolman. Her character deserves better than Peter.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
How will Mindy share her big news with Danny on The Mindy Project? — James

The trouble is that every time she tries to break the baby news, some new challenge arises, the worst of which is Danny’s father and sister showing up in New York, causing Mindy to realize she isn’t quite as a part of the Castellano family as she would’ve hoped. The news will come out soon, however, and you’ll be surprised by who finds out first.
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Empire,' 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine,' 'Grey's,' and more | EW.com
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Mindy Project - Episode 3.18 - Fertility Bites

--"THE MINDY PROJECT" - (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

MINDY'S FERTILITY CLINIC IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON AN ALL-NEW "THE MINDY PROJECT" TUESDAY, MARCH 3, ON FOX

Mindy's fertility clinic opens, but with zero track record in the fertility field, attracting new patients is tougher than she imagined. Meanwhile, at Shulman & Associates, the nurses try to raise money for obese nurses while trying to get to know Dr. Bergdahl in the all-new "Fertility Bites" episode of THE MINDY PROJECT airing Tuesday, March 3 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIN-318) (TV-14 D, L)
FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 12th February 2015 | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Mindy Project - Episode 3.21 - Best Man (Season Finale)

**SEASON FINALE**--"THE MINDY PROJECT" - (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

WHO'S YOUR DADDY? ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE MINDY PROJECT" TUESDAY, MARCH 24, ON FOX

Max Greenfield, B.J. Novak, Anders Holm and Tommy Dewey Guest-Star

Mindy starts to question Danny's commitment to their relationship when he's a no-show for dinner with her parents. Meanwhile, when Morgan thinks he overhears Mindy saying Danny is not the father of her baby, he gathers all the guys with whom she's ever slept, in an attempt to figure out who is the real father in the all new "Best Man" Season Finale episode of THE MINDY PROJECT airing Tuesday, March 24 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIN-321) (TV-14 D, L)
FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 3rd March 2015 | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-08-2015, 11:52 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.

I read rumors that this show was cancelled. Does anybody know if that is true?
Old 05-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

It is canceled by Fox, but Hulu wants the show on its channel. We're still waiting to hear some news.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-08-2015, 12:10 PM
MST Manager

Thank you. I will keep this thread open in the meantime.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mindy Kaling teases more risqué Mindy Project for Hulu | EW.com
Quote:
The Mindy Project
Posted May 31 2015 — 9:03 AM EDT

Mindy Kaling sat down with B.J. Novak at BookCon on Saturday, and in addition to confirming their joint project (which Kaling already confirmed last week), the pair discussed Kaling’s sitcom The Mindy Project.

The show was canceled by Fox in early May, but landed a 26-episode order from Hulu soon after. According to Kaling, the freedom of being on a streaming platform as opposed to an over-the-air network is a big perk to the deal.

“Matt [Warburton, Mindy Project executive producer] and I are both smart writers, but also repressed people. We decided we want people who tuned into the show to tune in for two reasons: because we’re doing things we couldn’t do on network TV, but also not giving up what people love,” Kaling said.

As Kaling told the BookCon crowd, fans can expect The Mindy Project to “push the envelope” like it hasn’t before.

The show’s writers’ room opens up on Monday; Hulu has yet to set a premiere date for the new episodes.

Mindy Project: Joseph Gordon-Levitt to guest star in premiere | EW.com
Quote:
The Mindy Project
Posted July 17 2015 — 4:28 PM EDT

Joseph Gordon-Levitt will guest-star in the upcoming season of The Mindy Project, EW can confirm.

He’ll appear in the season 4 premiere, according to BuzzFeed, who first reported the news.

The episode will draw inspiration from Sliding Doors and look at what Mindy’s (Mindy Kaling) life would be like if she wasn’t with Danny (Chris Messina), but instead married to a man played by Gordon-Levitt.

Kaling, Messina, and Gordon-Levitt recently worked together on the season 2 premiere of Gordon-Levitt’s Hit Record series: The two guest-starred in both a short and a music video in the June premiere.

Season 4 of The Mindy Project will debut on Hulu later this year.
Old 07-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

So glad it was picked up by Hulu. Only bad part is, I don't have Hulu. :/
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-21-2015, 10:20 AM
MST Manager

Glad the show was picked up by Hulu, for those that have Hulu and the show's fans.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fall TV Spoilers 2015: Exclusive Scoop On 43 Season Premieres | TVLine

Quote:
THE MINDY PROJECT

While this season opens with a Sliding Doors-esque story — in which Mindy is married to a reality-TV producer played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt — it will play out at the same time as Danny's experiences in India, EP Matt Warburton tells TVLine. Meeting Mindy's "ultra-theatrical" mom and "serious" dad (played by House of Cards' Sakina Jaffrey and Royal Pains' Ajay Mehta) "ends up being really moving for Danny," the EP adds, laughing. "And then Morgan shows up, too." Not long afterward, Baby Castellano arrives, causing upheaval both familial (wait 'till you see the grandmas in competition) and professional (additions to the practice in Mindy's absence include Raising Hope's Garret Dillahunt and comedienne Fortune Feimster as "huge new characters" with "big energy," Warburton previews). Look for Jody, who is basically the anti-Peter, to "challenge Mindy" throughout the season.

BONUS SPOILER!: Warburton says the show will bring back a fan-favorite guest star who isn't one of Mindy's exes.

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Sept. 15 on Hulu (weekly episodes)
Old 09-24-2015, 09:24 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news. Glad fans of this show can still watch on Hulu.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Mindy Project Season 4 Episode 3 "Leo Castellano Is My Son" Promo
Old 09-26-2015, 05:40 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.