Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:16 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Busy set today

Old 11-14-2019, 09:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know when the photo of Athena and the little girl was taken.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the tweets.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love that photo of Athena. So gorgeous.

Filming today in the neighborhood of the Stones House

Old 11-15-2019, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Filming tonight for episode 12.

Old 11-16-2019, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest guys.
Philanthropist.

Old 11-20-2019, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
joshdallas #wednesdaywisdom Ben Stone calculates only 46 days until the season 2 premier of @nbcmanifest!
6 (weeks) + 4 (days) = ������⁉️✈️ January 6th, 10pm on @nbc. #wednesday #math
ETA

From BTS yesterday

And from Monday

Last edited by Austenphile; 12-07-2019 at 12:15 PM
Old 11-20-2019, 03:44 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

New promo

And Garrett (TJ) wrapped last night

Old 11-21-2019, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: How will the Manifest characters deal with the news that Ben, Cal and Michaela might only have until June 2, 2024 to live? —Christy
Ausiello: Josh Dallas tells us that Ben, for one, “is going to accept the idea, and he’s going to start making preparations for his death date, for his family that’s going to be left. And that’s going to create a really great emotional richness to the story, but he’s not going to fully accept it.” What’s more, by Episode 7 of Season 2 (which launches Jan. 6), “Something very major happens within the mythology… that takes Ben’s way of thinking and shifts it,” Dallas adds.
https://tvline.com/2019/11/21/how-to...finale-htgawm/
Old 11-22-2019, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks. This season sounds so exciting.

YouTube version of promo

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-22-2019 at 05:10 AM
Old 11-25-2019, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Josh Dallas Answers Our 'Manifest' Season 2 Burning Questions

Quote:
January 6, 2020 may be the date for the second season premiere of Manifest, but as viewers of the dramatic mystery series on NBC know there’s a far more important date — June 2, 2024 — the day Ben Stone (Josh Dallas) has calculated that he, his son Cal (Jack Messina), and his sister Michaela (Melissa Roxburgh) will perish. (Ben's daughter, Olive, played by Luna Blaise, also calculated the upcoming fateful date!)

As viewers of Season 1 recall, the pilots, passengers, and crew of Montego Air Flight 828 from Jamaica to New York City, which experienced some kind of supernatural turbulence prior to jumping five years into the future, have been trying to make sense of the mystery that has robbed them of a half a decade of their lives.

In addition to the ominous "death date," the Season 1 cliffhangers include Michaela walking in on a gunfight between Jared (J.R. Ramirez) and Zeke (Matt Long), a hiker, who experienced a similar time-traveling trauma after being trapped in a blizzard.

Viewers also learned that Ben's wife, Grace (Athena Karkanis), is six weeks pregnant, which means Daniel (Daniel Sunjata) has to be the dad, not Ben! (Maybe.) Given the mystical elements of Manifest, our advice is to assume nothing!

TV Insider caught up with Dallas at a recent NBC/Vanity Fair party where he previewed Season 2. Read on to get the scoop!

Have you had any time off since completing the first season?

Josh Dallas: We had time off between Seasons 1 and 2. We're almost finished shooting the second season.

What can you say about the Season 2 premiere?

We start Season 2 off from exactly where we left off in Season 1. There are a lot of questions being asked. There's a baby, but we don't [know everything about it]. We don't [really] know whose baby it is. A gun went off when Michaela walked in, and Ben and Olive have discovered this concept of a death date. It's June 2, 2024, which is 5 1/2 years from now.

We've been waiting so long! Can you say if viewers will get some answers right away or is there more waiting?

I can say that you're going to get some answers straight away. You're going to find out who — if anyone — got shot. You're also going to find out whose baby [Grace is carrying] in a really interesting and unexpected way.

The show began on April 7, 2013, is set in present day, and the "death date" is in the future.

Yes. We are set in present day so June 2, 2024 is 5 ½ years away.

That's kind of brilliant on the part of producers and writers. This could give the show a nice long run! Syndication!

[Laughs] Yes, six years. We'll have to see. When we return, we're going to give you answers, but we'll also keep asking questions.

How much do you want to know of what the show's big picture is really all about? Do you want to know everything?

I ask for a big overhaul of the season so I know where we are going. I want to know the general arc of what's ahead, but I don't want to know the ultimate answer.

If your character knows something that hasn't been revealed yet, do you want to know what it is so you can play it?

Yes. Then, I would definitely want to know. There are some secrets that Ben keeps throughout the first half of the season. Ben understands the "Death Date" and he's going to make necessary preparations for that in secret for his family that he may be leaving behind. But he's not fully going to accept that he, [his son, and his sister] are going to die. This knowledge launches him on a journey to hopefully stop it from happening.

Since the show hasn't been on in a while do you know if there will be a "Last time, on Manifest!" at the top of the Season 2 premiere? Viewers love complexity, but recaps are nice so they don't get…well, no pun intended…"lost."

I think there will be a recap. I would think so. If not, go back to Hulu or NBC.com and watch Season 1!

What else is keeping you busy?

I've been filming Manifest since June. I have two little boys, who are two years apart, and they keep me very busy!

Manifest, Season 2 Premiere, January 6, 10/9c, NBC
Old 11-26-2019, 10:34 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.

Thanks.