Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2018, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if the missing passenger Ben kept in their garage was a plant to kidnap Cal for the experiments. Or if he just runs off like he did in 5.

ETA

Some clips.

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-21-2018 at 01:44 PM
Old 11-21-2018, 04:05 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the clips.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the clips. I can't decide if Saanvi is being too cautious or if she's being wise. I guess we'll see in two days.

ETA,

https://mobile.twitter.com/melissaro...4853318656?p=v

Last edited by kristi_adela; 11-25-2018 at 04:12 PM
Old 11-26-2018, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Looks like next Monday they are filming at a church again.

msjessicavanessaLook who's coming back to the neighborhood for filming! @nbcmanifest
Such an amazing new show this year. Can't wait to see what happens tonight and the rest of the episodes. #ManifestMonday #SpringfieldBlvd #Bayside #OaklandGardens #BellBlvd #UnionTurnpike #AmericanMartyrsChurch #HollisHills
Old 11-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm so nervous about who will die.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-26-2018, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I'm so nervous about who will die.
Me too.

As for Danny, it's a character that bores me
Old 11-26-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't think anyone cares about him.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2018, 12:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by estiuet78 (View Post)
Me too.

As for Danny, it's a character that bores me
I guess it's over for Vance. I wish he had stuck around longer because he was just starting to get interesting. This episode also made me hate Grace even more.

Do you think Vance is really dead? What happened to the other passengers that they freed?
Old 11-27-2018, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

I loathe Danny. And now that Grace basically told Ben to get lost because she does not want to ignore those 5 years of her life, I guess she will be going back to him. I have been one of her supporters but this episode she really pissed me off with how she treated Ben. I actually liked her and Ben together until now. On the plus side, maybe that triangle is finally over.

I don’t know if Vance is dead or not. I am leaning not. Fiona took the passengers to a “safe place” yet now I feel they are in even more danger. I don’t think she can be trusted. She was the only passenger not feeling Marko’s pain.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:38 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-27-2018, 05:30 PM
Passionate Fan

At least Saanvi survived, along with all of the regulars. I guess I got used to Once Upon a Kill a Regular. Maybe not all shows are like that?

I seriously doubt that Grace can protect Cal. He tends to wander off and I can't see her chasing him through subway tunnels. I think Austenphile could be on to something and Cal will end up kidnapped. Maybe Olive as well. Grace will probably find a way to blame, Ben Michaela and Saanvi. She is frustratingly clueless.

I do understand where Grace is coming from, but that fight was vicious. I don't see them coming back from that. If she must be with Danny, please let them take it off screen. Does she think Ben took his own son along on a raid?

Thanks for the filming information and the promo. Judging from the promo, Danny is right back where he started before the plane returned. Living his best life in Ben's home with Ben's family.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
At least Saanvi survived, along with all of the regulars. I guess I got used to Once Upon a Kill a Regular. Maybe not all shows are like that?

I seriously doubt that Grace can protect Cal. He tends to wander off and I can't see her chasing him through subway tunnels. I think Austenphile could be on to something and Cal will end up kidnapped. Maybe Olive as well. Grace will probably find a way to blame, Ben Michaela and Saanvi. She is frustratingly clueless.
I do understand where Grace is coming from, but that fight was vicious. I don't see them coming back from that.
I don't. I understand that she's Cal 's mom, and she supposedly care about him. But not once did I see her talk to him about his feelings and what he wants. She never even consider how it might affect him being separate from his father. She never even took into consideration that he is 16 years old who looks 9, and how it affect him. She treats Cal like he's a object that she can lay claim to , than a son that she cares about. She doesn't really talk to him, and when she does it Like he is 9.

Quote:
If she must be with Danny, please let them take it off screen. Does she think Ben took his own son along on a raid?

Thanks for the filming information and the promo. Judging from the promo, Danny is right back where he started before the plane returned. Living his best life in Ben's home with Ben's family.
I can't . I just can't with Grace. I find her to be totally unlikable.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Those patients look comatose in that preview. Are they going to have to rescue them again?

This episode was the one with the big scene filmed in the mansion in Sands Point on Long Island. A three day shoot at that

NBC's 'Manifest' filming on Long Island

Quote:
Cast members and crew (about 110 in all) of NBC's hit new show "Manifest" were out in full force Wednesday at a mega-modern 10,000-square-foot waterfront home in Sands Point. The Monday-night show is a drama about passengers on a flight from 2013 who land five years in the future.

The house, shaped like a gigantic whale-meets-spaceship, was the location for a three-day shoot beginning Tuesday and scheduled to wrap Thursday. This wasn’t the only Long Island location shoot for this episode, which also included filming a scene at the Meadowbrook Motor Lodge in Jericho.

As for the plot of this particular episode? “I can’t give out any storylines, but it’s kind of a big spoiler,” said an NBC representative. You’ll have to wait for it — but at least not for five years: It’s the winter premiere episode airing in January.
Ben and Michaela must be staying in the Meadowbrook Motor Lodge
Old 11-28-2018, 11:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I don't. I understand that she's Cal 's mom, and she supposedly care about him. But not once did I see her talk to him about his feelings and what he wants. She never even consider how it might affect him being separate from his father. She never even took into consideration that he is 16 years old who looks 9, and how it affect him. She treats Cal like he's a object that she can lay claim to , than a son that she cares about. She doesn't really talk to him, and when she does it Like he is 9.

I can't . I just can't with Grace. I find her to be totally unlikable.
Couldn't agree more with you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread