Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2018, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

I see Grace as more conflicted and not wanting to hurt anyone than actually playing games. She irritates me sometimes. But I still want the marriage to work. Mainly because every time I think otherwise, we get a scene with Josh and Athena that pulls me into caring.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't had that. Nothing has made me care, but I do think that's because of Grace's actions, every time they have a moment she drags it back. When he outright asked her about Danny she wouldn't give him a straight answer. It's messing with everyone's heads. Olive was always in the middle, then when Michaela found out she was kind of dragged into it, just seems a matter of time before Cal is too. For someone with so much to lose she's being so stupid about everything.

Tbh, I am wondering if their endgame plan is Ben/Saanvi. In the least it seems they're going to have a good friendship. The dynamic has surprised me because I went into this assuming both Ben and Michaela would get their old relationships back, but now I'm not sure I want either in the same context they were before. I assume I'll be convinced if that is the aim, but I kind of like that I'm not so sure that is the aim anymore.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-13-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't had that. Nothing has made me care, but I do think that's because of Grace's actions, every time they have a moment she drags it back. When he outright asked her about Danny she wouldn't give him a straight answer. It's messing with everyone's heads. Olive was always in the middle, then when Michaela found out she was kind of dragged into it, just seems a matter of time before Cal is too. For someone with so much to lose she's being so stupid about everything.

Tbh, I am wondering if their endgame plan is Ben/Saanvi. In the least it seems they're going to have a good friendship. The dynamic has surprised me because I went into this assuming both Ben and Michaela would get their old relationships back, but now I'm not sure I want either in the same context they were before. I assume I'll be convinced if that is the aim, but I kind of like that I'm not so sure that is the aim anymore.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-13-2018, 08:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Josh and Athena are selling Ben and Grace big time. It seems like they believe in them at this point in time. I wonder how Grace spent the insurance money?
Old 10-13-2018, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They're not for me, but that's more the writing than the actors. With the way she's being right now, I'm finding it really difficult to root for them.

Keeping the house would be the big one, I assume, then maybe setting up the business?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-13-2018, 08:14 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the clips.

I am not sure of how long I am going to last watching the show.

I don't know, but it's just not grabbing me.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Passionate Fan

That thing in Michaela's vision in the 3rd clip was freaky.
ETA
It appears that Saanvi is having the same vision.
4th sneak peek.
https://www.tvguide.com/news/manifes...terious-angel/

Last edited by kristi_adela; 10-15-2018 at 10:35 AM
Old 10-15-2018, 07:38 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
That thing in Michaela's vision in the 3rd clip was freaky.
ETA
It appears that Saanvi is having the same vision.
4th sneak peek.
https://www.tvguide.com/news/manifes...terious-angel/
Thanks.
Old 10-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Promo for 1.05

Press release for 1.06

Quote:
"MANIFEST"
"OFF RADAR"

11/05/2018 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : When Cal (Jack Messina) wakes with a life-threatening fever, Grace (Athena Karkanis) worries it's a side-effect of his experimental cancer treatment, but Michaela (Melissa Roxburgh) and Ben (Josh Dallas) suspect Cal's condition may be related to a mysterious passenger from Flight 828. As Cal's situation worsens, Ben and Michaela attempt to track down the now-missing passenger. Also starring J.R. Ramirez and Parveen Kaur.

Source: NBC
x
Old 10-16-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's okay if you don't want to, but can you keep the limited spoiler thread on the Manifest board updated with promos if you see I haven't? I tend to not check often enough but I use that thread to open the episode threads.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-16-2018, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

I can if I remember.

Promo Photos

The Grace/Danny ones make me want to barf. Sorry but I am more anti that pairing than I am for anything else. Is it possible to anti ship something. I don’t care who Ben ends up with; I just do not want Grace/Danny.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Pictures -

Is the woman with Ben another passenger? I feel like I recognise her.

Lourdes is back.

Looks like we're going to see the rest of the family's flight back.

It is totally possible to anti ship something

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-16-2018, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Not feeling Danny at all.
A flashback to the original flight intrigues me a great deal.
I wonder how Cal and Ben end up with Thomas? Since Cal has a stuffed monkey, I guess it is after they go to Coney Island.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Probably so. I cannot wait for their father son adventure.
Old 10-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Matt's Inside Line:
Quote:

I want to know everything about Manifest! —Kristi
Would you settle for something? Because show boss Jeff Rake told me that on or around Episode 8, “We’re going to discover an important alliance, unlikely as it is, between [NSA Agent] Vance and Ben, as they both come to discover that things are going on that neither of them know about.”
https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/superg...uthor-rivalry/

So maybe Vance is not a bad guy after all. I bet Danny will actually turn out to be a bad guy. I just don't trust him.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread