Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool, Lauren is a legit sociopath now. Awesome. Ugh at Damon returning. Emily is so much better without him.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGrl (View Post)
so is khloe finally becoming a hooker again, what was her secret job!?
Chloe was never a hooker to begin with, so I don't know why you're saying "again".
Old 08-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I'm pretty sure she's just a waitress at a seedy bar/strip club. She wouldn't have a name tag otherwise.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiarrai87 (View Post)
There is a spoiler that says that Lauren makes headway in replacing Chloe with Summer, maybe she is the one to see the kiss and gets Sasha kicked out and possibly dumped by Summer. I like Payson and Sasha as a future couple but I will be extremely suprised if Sasha doesn't push Payson away.
Well at least I got part of it right Lauren is the one to see the kiss and get Sasha in trouble! I keep trying to give her character a chance but she is just a horrible, spoiled brat!
Jack & Kate / Jeff & Annie / Peter & Olivia / Hyde & Jackie / Oliver & Felicity / Monroe & Charlie / Nathan & Audrey / Auggie & Annie / Ward & Skye / Deeks & Kensi / Stefan & Caroline / Hal & Lourdes / Sherlock & Joan / Jack & Chloe
Old 08-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Passionate Fan

This show and the constant "crapping" on all the main characters is getting ridiculously old. If there's not a semi happy ending for most of them next week I doubt I'll be tuning back in next season.

On this weeks episode, I really like Damon. I can't believe Emily didn't say anything to him and just let him walk away again.

It'll be interesting to see how things go for Payson at the gym next week.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:32 PM
New Fan

I know this isn't exactly Make It or Break it related but I'm gonna be honest, I totally squealed like a girl when I saw Alan Matthews on my TV screen again.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshock990 (View Post)
I know this isn't exactly Make It or Break it related but I'm gonna be honest, I totally squealed like a girl when I saw Alan Matthews on my TV screen again.

I did the same thing. BMW was an awesome show (Cory and Shawn had the best bromance ever).

In terms of MIOBI, I liked aspects of the episode, but I thought some of it was off.

For one thing, the editing and camera angles were strange during certain parts...Sasha walking out of the gym, Payson's floor routine, Summer at the church etc. I thought that was kind of distracting.

I didn't like how Emily ended up in jail. That Ellen Beals is a major biotch. I loved how Damon was there to support her though.

I thought Lauren's turn-around was a bit unrealistic. She went from loathing her mom to dedicating her vault to her in ten seconds flat. I also thought that she would have been more pissed at her dad. The family dinner with Summer at the end seemed like all of Lauren's bad behavior was being rewarded. I still think she needs to face some consequences for her actions.

I liked the Kaylie scenes (Austen's declaration of potential love in front of Kaylie's parents was a bit ott, but I think he fits better with Kaylie than Carter), but I hope no other character gets injured/hurt/sick for awhile. Payson and Kaylie ending up n the hospital is more than enough, and I don't want the writers to constantly use that as a fallback.

I'm glad Payson made it onto the team, she deserves it. I thought it was sweet that Sasha left her a letter explaining why he was leaving.

Overall, I really enjoyed this half of the season, and I'm curious to see what the coaching situation will be in the next half.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is Neil/Sasha coming back?
Old 08-31-2010, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know if Sasha is coming back. I would assume so (I really hope so anyways).
Old 08-31-2010, 09:43 PM
Absolute Fan

can someone tell me what all happened in tonights episode. i missed it and forgot to record it.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh snap! Holly Sorenson replied to my tweet. I asked the same question about Neil and she said "like belinda calrlyle.. my lips are sealed!"
Old 09-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Addicted Fan

A bunch of things happened really, it was quite a mess.

Lauren had a meltdown over her mother's death and abandonment. Steve finally revealed that her mother had tried to see her and gave her the letter from her mother. The letter was basically a picture of her mother and Lauren as a baby. Lauren performed well at the try-outs and was ranked no. 3. In the end, she was having dinner with Summer and Steve.

Emily had to be in court on the same day as the try-outs. Luckily Damon ran into Chloe at her new job as a bartender at a strip club and she told him about Emily's situation. He went to his step-father who's a lawyer who got Emily's court date moved, but when the judge called Sasha - who had been suspended - Ellen picked up and she told the judge to teach Emily a lesson instead of doing her any favours. So the court date wasn't moved after all and the police came to arrest Emily at the try-out, but Damon got them to wait till after she had performed on her last apparatus (vault). Emily also fell previously when she was landing after her beam, but she was ranked 4th anyway for the Worlds team. But the episode also ended with Emily in jail.

Austin tried to stop Kaylie from competing because she was clearly too weak but she ignored him. Then he tried to talk to Alex and Ronnie instead, but Alex was in denial and kicked Austin out after he declared that he could fall in love with Kaylie. Kaylie fell when she tried to do the round-off arabian mount and she fell again on beam, but luckily Austin caught her so she didn't injure herself. She was ranked 2th, pending a full medical evaluation. And in her last scene, she was in the hospital.

Sasha got kicked out of the gym for Payson's kiss. But he continued to train Payson at a small gym that Mark had rented for them. Afterwards, Sasha felt that Payson was ready so he barged in at the try-outs and demanded the NGO let Payson petition again as an "artistic gymnast". Apparently artistic gymnasts don't need any tumbling elements because Payson's floor routine had none and she also didn't perform on any other apparatuses and yet, she still qualified for the Worlds team as no. 6th and final gymnast on the team. There was a very small cameo by Béla Károlyi as Sasha's father. Payson's last scene was with her crying because Sasha left her a letter as goodbye as he has decided to leave the girls.

There was also a really irrelevant scene of Summer praying in a church after she and Sasha got hot and heavy. And she asked God to point her in the right direction, which she interpreted as Steve because she saw him in the church right after she asked God that question. That's pretty much it, I think.

^I don't think Sasha is gone for good. If Sasha was ever to leave, I think they would let him leave on a good note. Besides, who will train the girls now? Long-term, it can't be Ellen as she's clearly a "villain".
Old 09-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

the episode was a bit all over the place..
and i really don't like that it looks like Summer/Steve will happen again (ugh!!).
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 09-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

^ yeah, I'm not too happy about that either.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:14 AM
Addicted Fan

^I am. Thank God, they are finally taking Summer out of Sasha's orbit.

Prediction for rest of the season:
Steve will help Emily out. He's a lawyer and I thought I saw him being impressed by Emily.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread