Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 08-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

so is khloe finally becoming a hooker again, what was her secret job!? The last episode was intense!

I feel bad for Kaylie but Im glad shes keeping the ED a little longer because I thought the whole 'Austin to the rescue' thing was tres lame, even though it was cute.

Payson owned this episode, I feel for her so much but I couldnt help but cringe when she kissed Sasha, oh gawd! But I love how much Sasha believes in her, he must feel like she has a tremendous amt of potential if he is investing this much time.

I didnt mind Lauren in this episode, she was being a brat but nothing to over the top and I EFFING LOVE when they give her scenes with Summer, their bond is adorbs!

Quote:
I really didn't think it made any sense how the pharmascist was reacting to her at the pharmacy. I know that America might have a few strict laws, but it doesn't mean for people to be heartless. I thought it was stupid how the man reacted to her, and I feel really bad for Emily.
Super excited for Béla Károlyi!
I feel bad for Emily but the guy was just doing his job, just because she is poor it doesnt mean he can bend the rules for her. If he did he could have lost his licence and job, he did what he had to do. She should have told her neighbor the situation and just borrowed the money, I get where she was coming from, poor girl.

Last edited by SwimGrl; 08-18-2010 at 04:58 PM
Old 08-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

oops
Old 08-19-2010, 02:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Was I the only one who kinda approved of the Payson/Sasha moments? I mean, I did hide my face and felt a lot embarrassment concerning the kiss between Payson and Sasha but in a way... I wouldn't mind them hooking up? (don't judge me, this is TV, not reality) I mean, basically since he showed up I've sort of thought that they were going there and I think he has a lot more chemistry with Payson than for example Summer. Obviously there is an age difference and all but Payson is really mature for her age and I don't know... It just would make the show more interesting.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Television
Reality TV

I ship 'em.

alexa
Old 08-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie (View Post)
Was I the only one who kinda approved of the Payson/Sasha moments? I mean, I did hide my face and felt a lot embarrassment concerning the kiss between Payson and Sasha but in a way... I wouldn't mind them hooking up? (don't judge me, this is TV, not reality) I mean, basically since he showed up I've sort of thought that they were going there and I think he has a lot more chemistry with Payson than for example Summer. Obviously there is an age difference and all but Payson is really mature for her age and I don't know... It just would make the show more interesting.
Um, yes. To everything you said. Heh.

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009
Old 08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like Payson with Sasha a lot better than I like Summer with Sasha. Since it's not real life, I have no problem shipping couples with a major age difference.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Supreme Fan

I agree. I was thinking I would cringe but to my surprise I didnt at all.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

Old 08-19-2010, 08:32 PM
New Fan

ABC Family - Online TV, Videos, and Blogs. It's a new kind of family.
You know, ABCfamily says that they're sneak peeks... But they're not really supplying us with stuff that we don't know... More like supplying us with stuff we DO know, haha.

The videos I found of the sneak peeks basically consisted of:

Kaylie's mom stops by in the morning to give Kaylie a muffin in her bedroom. Ms. Cruz says that Kaylie barely touched her food and that she needs some fueling power for the workout ahead of them. Kaylie says okay, and Ms. Cruz leaves. After, Kaylie throws away the muffin and puts the garbage into her training bag.
Payson discusses the Sasha kiss with her mom.
Lauren, basically being another beotch to Emily in the gym. Lauren is the one to inform Emily about their parents' breakup.
Emily and her mom discuss the breakup and the court order.
Sasha and Mrs. Keeler discuss how to handle the 'kiss' situation; thus concluding to just talk it over with the three of them to clear the air.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:40 AM
New Fan

Does anyone know why/why not Kelly Parker is not choosen for the World's team or is the last spot between her and Payson and that will be the big cliff hanger?
Old 08-24-2010, 06:28 AM
New Fan

Tonight a new episode of MIOBI =). So excited !!
Old 08-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

If they do actually have a 'clear the air talk' I want to sigh. I know it's like... a bit of a moral cookie kind of show, but it just feels like the way it's being dealt with, at least in terms of the spoilers available, like it's a very outdated way and completely unrealisitic to life. /rant I'd rather that since it's actually nothing that concerns Payson's mom that Payson and Sasha try and work it out.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

On the one hand, I'm glad that Payson tells her mom about the kiss because that means that she knows what she did was crossing the line. On the other, I kind of don't want Payson's mom involved. I would like for Payson and Sasha to have a heart-to-heart by themselves. However, I am looking forward to the spoiler that says that Sasha demands for Payson to be able to try out again for the National Committee. That means that whatever happens in tonight's episode, Sasha still wants Payson to succeed.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm dreading them trying to redeem Lauren with her involvement with Kaylie's storyline and her mother stuff. Ugh.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

The latest episode was pretty intense. Every character looked miserable at the end. I loved that Damon came back, but I was bummed by how he left again. I don't like Razor (never have) and I don't think Emily should end up with him. I thought Chloe's new job as "Bambi" was kind of lame, but at least they're showing her going to work. I'm glad that Kaylie's mom finally bought a clue about her daughter's eating disorder. Lauren's reaction to her mom's death at the end was so cold. Lauren is one screwed up chick. Overall, I was satisfied with how the Payson/Sasha thing was handled. I am glad they got to have a talk alone. I loved the line where Sasha said Payson better dedicate her biography to him, and she said something like, "I don't know if you'll make the cut." Can't wait for next week's finale.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

What an emotional episode! I teared up a bit for Emily. She's 100% screwed. Ellen Beals wants her out and now she's going to be in charge. Damon misread her and broke up with her..Well all of them are screwed, I still don't feel any sympathy for Lauren, mostly after what she did in today's episode and I hate whats going to happen now that Steve Tanner is President of the Parent's board.

I wonder who wins at Worlds, and where the writers are gonna go with Nationals next year. It's not going to be Kaylie once again. So Emily, Payson or Lauren, it could go either way. As long as its not Lauren.
"I want it on my desk by 5PM and if it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kittycat. I will let you fall in love with that kittycat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home...and punch you in the face. -Sue Sylvester
{GLEE}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread