MST Manager

Seems like it paid off! Good for them.
Old 06-27-2018, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Great news
Old 07-26-2018, 02:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Anything about Lucifer? –Paola
Well, there of course is our Comic-Con video Q&A with the Devil himself, Tom Ellis; always worth a rewatch. But as for fresh scoop, I’ve learned that the Season 4 premiere on Netflix will introduce a priest who is fervently working a conspiracy theory about Lucifer Morningstar’s true identity AND his truly evil agenda. Bonus scoop: Facebook Watch isn’t confirming anything, but a well-placed source tells me that the aforementioned Mr. Ellis is set to (ahem) “woo” Catherine Zeta-Jones in the upcoming series Queen America, which was created by his fiancée Meaghan Oppenheimer.
tvline
Old 07-30-2018, 12:02 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Anything about Lucifer? –Paola
Well, there of course is our Comic-Con video Q&A with the Devil himself, Tom Ellis; always worth a rewatch. But as for fresh scoop, I’ve learned that the Season 4 premiere on Netflix will introduce a priest who is fervently working a conspiracy theory about Lucifer Morningstar’s true identity AND his truly evil agenda. Bonus scoop: Facebook Watch isn’t confirming anything, but a well-placed source tells me that the aforementioned Mr. Ellis is set to (ahem) “woo” Catherine Zeta-Jones in the upcoming series Queen America, which was created by his fiancée Meaghan Oppenheimer.
tvline
Thanks.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I like the priest idea
Old 09-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Lucifer: Someone Is [SPOILER] In Season 4 – But Who?
Old 11-13-2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

oh!
Old 11-20-2018, 12:06 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Is there anything you can tell us about Lucifer Season 4? –Maria
As previously hinted (vis a vis the promise of dorsal nudity), Ella will be shook in the wake of Charlotte and Pierce’s back-to-back deaths (keeping in mind that as far as she knew, they were always regular folk). “You have a dreamy guy who’s doing his job in a very militant fashion, and a hard-nosed professional woman who’s trying to do right, that are just taken away too soon,” Aimee Garcia noted. “That doesn’t settle well with Ella, and instead of lashing out at other people, she kind of self-destructs and implodes” — by way of “a bit of sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll.”

Did you find out anything Deckerstar-related while you were visiting the Lucifer set? –Paola
I found out plenty, to be carefully doled out closer to the Season 4 premiere on Netflix (date TBD). Until then, I will note that one of the most important aspects of Chloe’s reaction to the Devil face has not yet been spoiled as far as I know (though I don’t live on Reddit). Which is kinda great.
https://tvline.com/2019/02/20/matts-...okie-and-more/
Old 02-21-2019, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

finally we hear something!
Old 03-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Do you know anything about Lucifer‘s Season 4 release date? Or maybe you have some teases about it? –Maria
Season 4 will hit Netflix… later this year (exact date TBA). But on the scoop front, Lesley Ann Brandt told me on set, “Maze does fall in love this season,” adding: “Season 3 explored what relationships and friendships feel like and how you can be let down and make up, while Season 4 is now about her finding her someone.” And hopefully someone who is cool with a knife being kept under the pillow.
https://tvline.com/2019/03/15/legend...its-kid-steel/
Old 03-18-2019, 08:11 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Do you know anything about Lucifer‘s Season 4 release date? Or maybe you have some teases about it? –Maria
Season 4 will hit Netflix… later this year (exact date TBA). But on the scoop front, Lesley Ann Brandt told me on set, “Maze does fall in love this season,” adding: “Season 3 explored what relationships and friendships feel like and how you can be let down and make up, while Season 4 is now about her finding her someone.” And hopefully someone who is cool with a knife being kept under the pillow.
https://tvline.com/2019/03/15/legend...its-kid-steel/
Quote:
Is there anything you can tell us about Lucifer Season 4? –Maria
As previously hinted (vis a vis the promise of dorsal nudity), Ella will be shook in the wake of Charlotte and Pierce’s back-to-back deaths (keeping in mind that as far as she knew, they were always regular folk). “You have a dreamy guy who’s doing his job in a very militant fashion, and a hard-nosed professional woman who’s trying to do right, that are just taken away too soon,” Aimee Garcia noted. “That doesn’t settle well with Ella, and instead of lashing out at other people, she kind of self-destructs and implodes” — by way of “a bit of sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll.”

Did you find out anything Deckerstar-related while you were visiting the Lucifer set? –Paola
I found out plenty, to be carefully doled out closer to the Season 4 premiere on Netflix (date TBD). Until then, I will note that one of the most important aspects of Chloe’s reaction to the Devil face has not yet been spoiled as far as I know (though I don’t live on Reddit). Which is kinda great.
https://tvline.com/2019/02/20/matts-...okie-and-more/
Thanks a lot.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Anything new on Lucifer? I’ll take literally anything, please. —Paola
Chloe can’t be faulted for assuming that she is the only human, and certainly within her circle of friends, to know Lucifer’s true identity. So as you can imagine, it’s quite an amusing moment when she discovers that is not in fact the case. Talking to Maze, “She’s like, ‘You don’t know the pressure of being the only human that knows this…,’ and Maze is like, ‘Well, I’ve got to be honest, Linda took it a lot better than you did,'” Rachael Harris shared with me on set. “And Chloe’s like, ‘Wait, what?!'”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/05/lucife...ucifer-secret/
Old 04-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread