Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

LP OTH S&S #513: B/C They say love's a gamble but he's got the Queen of his heart

Hello everyone. This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Lucas/Peyton spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the L/P one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized. Thank you for your cooperation.
-sick jag-(Jess), NikNak (Nikki) & T2AC (J)

Welcome to the 512th Lucas & Peyton Thread
For Spoilers and Speculation.

"Do you remember when you first joined the Ravens, and you took all my sketches over to thud without asking, and do
you remember what you said that night that you entered the gym for the first time?""Your art matters.
It's what got me here." "Yeah. It was like you touched my soul, and a few days ago
I was ready to quit again, but you saved me with the words you
wrote about me in your novel. So if you're struggling
to write the next one, you should know:

That your art matters, Lucas; it's what got me here."

"Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all
sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton.
The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph
was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization
that we had always been meant for each other and
every instinct to the contrary had simply been
a denial of the following truth

I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."
-Lucas Scott

Don't ask me what you know is true.
Don't have to tell you I love your precious heart.

I, I was standing
You were there.Two worlds collided.
And they could never tear us apart

We could live for a thousand years.
But if I hurt you I'd make wine from your tears.

I told you that we could fly
'Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why.

I, I was standing
You were there two worlds collided,

And they could never ever tear us apart

The CW Network: One Tree Hill
Peyton Sawyer's MySpace

Newest information will be posted with:

Episode 6.01:Touch Me I'm Going To Scream, Part 1

Date: 09/1/08 Director: Stuart Gillard Writer: Mark Schwahn

-If correct, in the premiere the dreams Lucas has with each girl will be in the beginning of the episode. He will celebrate the first wedding anniversary with each of them and you will see some differences in the dreams. His dreams will start with Brooke then continue with Peyton and then the last one will be with Lindsey. Credit: nine @ TWOP

-Vegas may not work out for one couple, so plans may change. Credit: Anonymous

-Lucas will share a scene with the trifecta (Lindsey, Peyton, Brooke) in the premiere. credit: Rebecca

-LP share a spinny kiss at the airport.

-Scenes will be filmed at a chapel with a lesbian couple, a tattooed couple, and a redneck couple.

-They are definitely filming at the airport for the premiere, so it appears that at least part of the episode will pick up right from the finale. Credit: anonymous

-Hil and Chad filmed two scenes, the one in the airport with the same clothes they wore in the finale. And a second one that took place in a car (a rental car), Hil wore the white dress and Chad had on a navy suit.

-im pretty sure there was something about love but idk if he said it or she did
but they def had like a hardcore make out session she like moaned and he was like kissing her neck and there was some tongue involved.Credit: JakesGirl @ othforums.com

-This is the dialogue with LP at the airport that was told to me by a few people. It may not be perfectly accurate but it's pretty close....

Peyton: You do not just ask someone to marry them over the phone.
Lucas: then why did you come? (kissing)
Peyton: Because you're a mess, Lucas Scott, but you're my mess and I love you.
Lucas: I love you too.
(kissing)

-Lucas has the dream and then calls Peyton. Credit: BrucasplusNaley

-He doesn't wake up to her walking towards him. He wakes up has a short conversation with Gus, calls Peyton, has a longer conversation with Gus.. which ends in Peyton standing there and he turns around and sees her because Gus points her out after he says that it looks like he made the right choice. Credit: BrucasplusNaley

-This is how his conversation with Gus ends:

Lucas: I know I made the right choice.
Gus: That's where they get you thinking you have a choice. It's got a little to do with destiny. Fate. What's written in the stars. And the fact that women are just a whole lot smarter than us. Whily. But if you need to believe that you had a choice- I'd say you made the right one.
Lucas: Why?
Gus: She showed up.
Credit: BrucasplusNaley

-BH do have a scene in 601... then they start to talk about Victoria.. then Peyton not coming home.. then Brooke gets a text- from Peyton. And Haley gets one from Lucas at the same time- same words. They end the scene assuming that LP are together but not know what they're doing since basically the text just says "Don't Worry I'm okay" Credit: BrucasplusNaley

-Lucas and Peyton rent a car and drive to LA and the same hotel as the first proposal happened

Peyton says something in the car referencing one of Lucas' predictions. She whispers it, Lucas does not hear.

When in the room Peyton will tell him the same thing as she told him in the finale about her dream. She’s going to be seated in the same chair as the first time and she'll scream ‘yes, yes’ before he even has the chance to propose again which he will mention but then they will start making out.
Credit: nine @ TWOP and BrucasplusNaley

-Peyton makes it clear in the dream that he has made her so happy. It's all that she wanted.
In the P and B dreams there are flowers. Credit : BrucasplusNaley

-The LP part of the dream takes place at Lucas' home in TH. Credit : BrucasplusNaley

-Gus leaves the queen of hearts card on Lucas' chair after he runs to Peyton. Credit : BrucasplusNaley

-About Peyton's ring: It's her mom's. She's wearing it around her neck in 601. She comes out in the white dress (They're in the hotel room) She asks if it screams trailer trash wedding. He tells her she looks beautiful. Apologizes for the way they're getting married. Apologizes for not even having a ring. And she hands him her mom's.. She says there's no other ring she'd rather have anyway. Credit : BrucasplusNaley

Episode 6.02: One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning

Date: Director: Greg Prange Writer:
-There is a Jamie/Peyton/Lucas scene at Brooke's house and a Lucas/Jamie scene in Peyton's bedroom at Brooke's house. There are also several BP scenes.Credit : anonymous

Episode 6.03: Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

Date: Director: Greg Prange Writer:
-They were filming at Lucas' house Friday night. My friend lives in that neighborhood & talked to Chad for a little while. I happened to drive through there earlier before they started filming, & they were setting up. Peyton's car was there, but she didn't say anything about seeing Hilarie. She saw Skills, though. Credit: WillaMeenie @ othforums

- Peyton and Lucas scene at the River Court

- Peyton shows her support to Lucas by going to Quentin's wake with him. Nathan, Haley and Skills were also there.

- LP attend Q's funeral together along with Fergie, Junk, Skills, Brooke, Nathan, Haley, Jamie and Deb

Episode 6.04: Bridge Over Troubled Water

Date: Director: Paul Johansson Writer:
-Peyton enters tric to the sound of a loud guitar and turns to the sound engineer to ask if Mick Wolf is in her studio Peyton and Engineer

-Peyton is at the basketball game with Mick Wolf (side for 6.04). He is telling her some stories about Ellie and her real father. Credit: anonymous

-yeah i actually was an extra yesterday and we were there all day long but it was so much fun..we were filming the first game after Quentin died and then [Lucas] makes a speech in memory of him and what not..it was amazing to watch and be apart of Credit: iloveleyton8 @ othforum

-While Lucas is giving the speech, he is staring at Peyton.
Credit: othpsawyer1337 @ CW boards

Episode 6.05: You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It

Date: Director: Writer:

--Lucas and Lindsey meet with a group of marketing executives about touring for Lucas' new book. The marketing VP goes over the touring schedule. The first stop is Omaha. Lucas expresses he has a conflict with the Chicago tour date and wants to change it. The marketing vp is irritated, and Lindsey asks Lucas to see her in her office.

Lucas and Lindsey in meeting with marketing execs

Episode 6.06: Choosing My Own Way of Life

Date:
Writer: --- Director:

Media:

Cristina Kinon from the NY daily news tells Chad and Hilarie filming hot and heavy scenes!

Season 6 Promo

Interviews:

General Information

Confirmation. I'm in Wilmington and am able to find out stuff. As far as if Lucas and Peyton actually get married though, I have no idea, I just know she goes to Vegas with him. Credit: StuckeyGilmore (TWOP)

The network has ordered either 22 or 23 episodes for season six.

The part of 'Mick Wolf' will be played by John Doe

Filming Dates

6.01 = Wednesday June 18th - Friday June 27th
6.02 = Monday June 30th – Thursday July 10th
6.03 = Friday July 11th - Tuesday July 22nd

6.04 = Wednesday July 23rd - Friday August 1st
6.05 = Monday August 4th – Wednesday August 13th
6.06 = Thursday August 14th – Monday August 25th
6.07 = Tuesday August 26th - Thursday September 4th

Last edited by BabyBirdd; 08-01-2008 at 02:25 AM
Old 07-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

601 Set Pics

credit: nbetterbid @othforums

credit: Taylor

603 Set Pics

Credit for all of the above to mellbell86

credit: Taylor

More Funeral Filming Pics Courtesy of Onetreehillblog

604 Set Pics

Credit: othpsawyer1337 @ CW boards

Old 07-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Amy at onetreehillblog.com and I just discovered something. You know all the fan pics we have been seeing with Hilarie coming off set and wearing a silver band on her left index finger. Well, Peyton is wearing that same ring in 5×18.

Check it out:

OTH-CAPS.COM ... your source for high quality one tree hill screencaps

My speculation is that is her mom’s wedding band she is wearing and when Lucas says he doesn’t have a ring then she pulls that one off her finger and says it would seem apppropriate to use her mom’s ring.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont think thats the same ring though. That ring I think Peyton's wore it before even during S1 at least I think.

OYE with the Queen of hearts
Old 07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey, what happened to my title?

Thanks for the new thread though!
Master Fan

^Sorry, I wanted more Queen of Hearts
Quote:
OYE with the Queen of hearts
Too much QOH?
I'm diggin' it

You're all welcome
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 07-31-2008, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My speculation is that is her mom’s wedding band she is wearing and when Lucas says he doesn’t have a ring then she pulls that one off her finger and says it would seem apppropriate to use her mom’s ring.
Yes, that makes more sense if she already wears it.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new 3d
Old 07-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Love the title
Old 07-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

why does she keep wearing it on her index finger then i just dont really get it if people know already
Old 07-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Maybe it doesn't fit her ring finger.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

maybe they come up with the weirdest excuses sometimes
Old 07-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread!