Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

No problem I highly doubt they would do something like that, they'll probably just play it up as some sort of cliffhanger.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Here is a video of the Kristin spoiler
Lost Spoilers: Kate Pregnant? We find out in episode 4.

And here is some photos of Episode 4 Looks like it might be Kate centric!!!!

Lost Spoilers: LOST Returns to the YWCA
Old 09-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for those!!

Old 09-30-2007, 12:56 PM
New Fan

Thank you for the info! xD
can't wait!
Old 10-01-2007, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

New spoilers in spoilerfix:
Quote:
09/30 - For at least the third time within a week, the production crew for Lost returned to the historic Laniakea YWCA building on Richards Street, across from 'Iolani Palace. For the show's many character flashbacks, this beautiful building has served as everything from a mosque to a French restaurant, but most notably as a mental institution. I have a feeling that the recent shoots may have the building playing a different character. With the filming taking place inside the meeting rooms on the third floor, there wasn't much to see but the crane-mounted spotlights. Though things didn't get rolling until sunset, the lights could have easily helped create a daytime scene within. Evangeline Lilly was spotted at the location, as well as this actress, who took a smoke break out on the balcony. Look familiar? More photos from today's shoot can be found here. Lost was at the YWCA on Monday morning, too, similarly secluded from passers-by. But I did see Jorge Garcia and Matthew Fox making their way across the street. Spotting them together has got fan gears spinning. Since it seems unlikely Hurley and Jack met prior to the crash of Oceanic Flight 815, chances are they were filming one of the promised "flash forwards." But, we'll have to wait until next year to find out for sure. Source: Hawaii Blog
Old 10-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news and info!

LP
Old 10-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Extreme Fan

From secretagentman at TWoP:

Quote:
#405 could be Desmond-centric. Lost of British soldier types. Also in the eps and possibly recurring, Ray, a coldly professional psychiatrist
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes Desmond!!!!!!

It's been confirmed below along with a large list of new characters!

Episode 4.05 Casting
Old 10-02-2007, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new info!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Ask Ausiello

Quote:
Question: Get to work. I want some Lost scoop. — Donny
Ausiello:
They're currently shooting Episode 4, and multiple sources confirm that it's a Kate-centric outing that features flashbacks and/or flash-forwards. Also, two new, potentially recurring characters are being cast as we speak - and both are described as "military types" in their late twenties who follow orders without question.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

New spoilers on spoilerfix:
Quote:
General spoilers:

10/02 - Executive producer and co-creator Damon Lindelof said the fourth season will continue "to answer and ask a lot of questions." But, he added, "season four is going to be a whole new show in a lot of ways. We're really excited with what we're doing and hope that it'll offer as many surprises as the finale did." Among the spoilers Lindelof revealed: "Michael is coming back. Definitely. As for Walt, we've always known Malcolm was going to grow faster than we could shoot the show. And we planned for it. Trust us. Please trust us." The show's producers have already figured out what they will do with the mysterious character of Jacob, who was introduced at the end of season three. Picking his words carefully, executive producer Carlton Cuse said, "Yes, we do know how Jacob will be depicted. Notice the careful wording of my answer. And no, Jacob did not appear before he was met by Locke." Cuse also declined to say whether an actor had been chosen to portray the character. Flashbacks will continue to explain the backgrounds of some of the characters, but there will also be glimpses into the future, the producers said. The producers said that it is inevitable that the time-bending story of Lost will continue to use looks both backward and forward. "It's absolutely inevitable, not to migrate completely away from flashbacks, but at least to find a new paradigm for storytelling that changed up the nature of the show," Cuse said. "Moving forwards, you'll get a mix. Every week will hopefully be a guessing game as to not just who will be focused on, but when we're focusing on them. Flash-forwards will be a part of season four, yes." The reverberations of the death of Charlie Hieronymus Pace, played by Lord of the Rings's Dominic Monaghan, at the end of the last season will inevitably continue at the beginning of season four. "The reverberation of that death echoes right into the premiere of season four," Lindelof said. Source: Sci Fi Wire
Old 10-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the spoilers! I can't believe we have to wait so long for new episodes.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:19 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Here some behind the scenes photos... Kate on Trail!!!!!

Photos

More photos
Old 10-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the links!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread