Thanks for the links.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Lost Girl - Episode 4.09 - Destiny's Child - Promotional Photo | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-27-2014, 01:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Is there anyone here watching on showcase? Because I need someone to talk to about what just happened.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-27-2014, 06:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonauthor (View Post)
Is there anyone here watching on showcase? Because I need someone to talk to about what just happened.
OMG, me . It was so beautiful and then it all went wrong. I was surprised at how it went down but
Spoiler:

My poor precious Kenzi, that girl is gonna go ape from here on out and I hope to God that it paves the way for Dyson and Kenzi. I floved her with Hale, but I love her with Dyson as well and I am so tired of Bo sucking the life out of him and Lauren. Everything this season has sucked except for Kenzi. God, her family is awful and now this. I hope she goes a little dark. Kenzi has been giving her all to everyone and I think, outside of Dyson (which really just leaves Bo), everyone needs to prove themselves to her, bere there for her.

And his family, I can't imagine they're just gonna leave her be.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 05-12-2015, 09:24 AM
MST Manager

This show has been cancelled so I am closing this thread.

Thanks for being here with us at Spoilers.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:21 AM
MST Manager

It was brought to me attention that this show's last season still has episodes that hasn't aired yet, which will be later this year, so I have opened this thread back up again, although there is little to no activity here.

But, just in case...
Old 05-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks!

It's understandable to think the show is done because they have split the season in half

I'm thinking the second half might premiere around Oct, hopefully earlier. I don't know why they didn't just air it all at once.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:48 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Thanks!

It's understandable to think the show is done because they have split the season in half

I'm thinking the second half might premiere around Oct, hopefully earlier. I don't know why they didn't just air it all at once.
Thanks for your PM. I appreciate it.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

is anyone viewing the last season?
Old 05-24-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've already seen the first half when it aired in Canada last year. Waiting for the second half.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

I saw a couple of eps from the first half, but I'll probably wait til this season is on Netflix to continue. I may watch the eps where KS returns in the second half though.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 05-24-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's returning? I had no idea.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's still airing in the US.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes
Old 07-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| Lost Girl - The end begins, September 6th.

Lost Girl: Returns in 2016 – Lost Girl – Watch | Syfy
Quote:
Syfy Sets Premiere Dates for Lost Girl's Final Season

By Kaitlin Thomas staff

The time has come to start saying goodbye to Lost Girl.

Syfy has announced a U.S. premiere date for the Canadian series' fifth and final season (no spoilers from you special people up north, pretty please!), so you can now go ahead and mark your calendars for Friday, April 17 at 10pm. That's when Season 5—which was expanded to 16 episodes and will air in two parts—will debut its first eight episodes, which will focus on Bo's (Anna Silk) attempts to rescue Kenzi (Ksenia Solo) from the underworld. And thank goodness, because as we all know, life with Kenzi is hardly worth living at all.

Lost Girl Finds an End Date: Season 5 Will Be Its Last - Lost Girl Community - TV.com
Quote:
After seemingly losing two of its major players during the madness of Season 4 (Kenzi is totally coming back, right?), it should probably come as no surprise that Lost Girl will be calling it a series after its upcoming fifth season. Anna Silk, who stars as main character Bo on the Canadian drama, announced the news via a video shared with fans Monday morning. "After five incredible seasons, we have decided that it's time for Bo's journey to come to an epic conclusion," she says in the minute-long clip, which you can watch below:

However, with the bad news comes good news, too. As Silk said in the video, Lost Girl's fifth and final season will be expanded to 16 episodes that will air in two parts, probably in some sort of weird Breaking Bad homage. Let's hope the series doesn't end with Bo dying on the floor of the Dal after somehow saving Kenzi, because that would be sad.
You may now proceed to the comments to express your happiness that the series is getting a real conclusion or distress over knowing that we'll soon live in a world where we'll likely only see Kris Holden-Ried when he's fully clothed.

Lost Girl will premiere on Canada's Showcase network this fall, and on Syfy in 2015.