Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

glad to hear some people here like it.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can see why they were chosen as potential librarians. They all have their own talents and are highly intelligent. I love how resourceful Flynn is, and I'm looking forward to the Librarians saving the world every week. I do hope Noah Wyle joins the show full time after Falling Skies is over next season.

Icon by Me
Old 12-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Librarians || 1x05 Promo | "And the Apple of Discord"
Old 12-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the promo.

Icon by Me
Old 12-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gna1ey7vkU">YouTube Link</a>

The Librarians || 1x05 Promo | "And the Apple of Discord"
Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-29-2014, 07:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

love this show. i liked seeing their dark/evil side with the power of the apple of discord.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

How episodes have aired?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

the apple of discord was episode 5 i believe and thats the last episode that aired
Old 12-30-2014, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

So any theories as to what the heck is going on between Jenkins and DuLock (or however you spell his name)? What was that loaded conversation outside in Sunday's ep all about?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to admit I like this. It's quirky, a nice cast of characters, adventurous and FUN! It doesn't take itself too seriously, but it made me smile so that's good enough for me.

Something I wouldn't mind watching with the kiddies. Can't wait to watch some more.

Old 12-30-2014, 01:33 PM
MST Manager

I have assigned this show to Meredith.
Old 12-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
So any theories as to what the heck is going on between Jenkins and DuLock (or however you spell his name)? What was that loaded conversation outside in Sunday's ep all about?
im thinking they are related somehow. bad family blood perhaps
Old 12-30-2014, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

I was thinking they were going to end up being brothers but there was something weird about how Jenkins said "when we stopped being whatever is was we were" or something like that. Sounds complicated. And if they are biological family why couldn't he define what their relationship is? I actually had a moment of thinking could they have been lovers? Except I can't actually picture the two of them as lovers. Lol. Maybe it's something more like a master/apprentice or partners in "crime" or partners in fighting "crime" type thing he was talking about. By that I mean maybe they have a complicated relationship because they worked together somehow or they were just friends but there was a lot of bouncing back and forth between the sides of good and evil or something? Jenkins did have the big speech about choosing a side after all.

Also I am totally shipping Jacob/Cassandra, I love their connection, so I'm going to need him to stop drooling over Lamia (or whatever he name is) right now. He looks like an idiot as he's clearly only attracted to her since she's pretty seeing as how she keeps trying to kill all of them. I suspect she's maybe not actually evil but really just hurting and broken based on her interaction with Santa Claus but still I want to see Jacob get closer to Cassandra and learn to trust somebody. I don't want Lamia in the way.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-31-2014 at 12:30 AM
Old 12-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really loved the Christmas episode. They all got what they wanted for Christmas and I didn't realized it until they pointed it out. I like the idea that Santa doesn't give material presents but a general gift of goodwill. Obviously you can't help everybody but I like that it emphasizes the little things that make a huge difference. It might also explain why people are more generous during the holidays.

The apple of discord episode was fun to watch. Especially the interaction between Flynn and Eve. I agree with her, he put her in charge and he up and left and then comes back and expect her to follow orders. I also get his side, he's the librarian and he's the boss and it has been a decade since he had a guardian. Evil Flynn is hilarious. The scene where Flynn addressed the council while holding the apple and then having to wing it when he wasn't evil anymore was so much fun. It reminded me why he's such a good librarian, very resourceful and quick on his feet.

I'm thinking that Dulaque and Jenkins might me brothers or something else close to family.

Icon by Me
Old 12-31-2014, 10:39 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the spoilage too.