Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
I'm excited to see my husband Wentworth Miller and of course Dominic Purcell teaming up again on screen. I wish Peyton List was going to be there though. Lisa and Leonard have a really great dynamic together.
That's what I'm the most excited for. Prison Break reunion babe! Captain Cold and The Heat...and maybe once Caitlin goes full on Killer Frost she could make an appearance since KF worked with Cold and The Heat.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-15-2015, 04:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I really don't understand how it's possible Sara could resurrected. And not only that but she seems totally normal. On Arrow they talked about Thea having consequences from her dip in the LP and she wasn't even dead. How is Sara not like bat crap crazy or something? Although the first issue is that somehow the LP can bring back long dead and buried corpses. And if it could bring Sara back why not other people who have died like Tommy and Moira. She was pretty much just as much a corpse as them. How are they going to explain not resurrecting other lost loved ones since it resurrected Sara? Is she really real Sara or is it possible Rip went back in time and dipped her in the LP before she was really dead and then took her to the future or something? So technically she's dead to everyone but not really. Idk, I'm just confused how this is even possible and also why Stein referred to her as a deceased assassin. Why call her deceased when she's standing right in front of him? Unless she's not actually the real Sara alive again, but a Sara snatched from the past to help. Or is that even crazier than the LP resurrecting a long dead corpse, lol?
Heh, I've developed a little theory, that Rip Hunter goes back in time to Arrow 3x02, and we see him at the graveyard, watching Team Arrow burying Sara in her old grave (from afar, they're only silhouettes, so they don't need the actual actors). And when they leave, he moves in and digs her up. She wouldn't have been dead too long at that point, so the Lazarus Pit cray-cray would be limited. Of course, from the teaser it doesn't look like she's cray-cray at all, so, I don't know. We'll have to see.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love Caity Lotz. Hated how they so cruely killed Sara off, I don't care how they brought her back, just glad they did. She was so badass as BC, I know she will be badass as White Canary. But I always love her as BC. She was that to me, no matter what anyone says. But I came to terms and grew on Laurel as BC during the season. Even if Sara always be my number one as BC.

I love that Wenthworth Miller and Dominic Purcell reunites here too. Loved Prison Break and their dynamic there, loved their dynamic on the Flas as well.

I'm so excited and can't wait for Legends of Tomorrow to air.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Legends of Tomorrow: Ciara Renee Hasn't Tried on Hawkgirl's Wings Yet | Comicbook.com
Old 05-15-2015, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm here for the Prison Break reunion as well, but I have to admit, I have a worry that Dominic probably won't be around too long. It seems redundant to have two fire based characters (especially since Cold and Heatwave are technically just normal dudes with cool guns and don't have any actual inherent powers) and they made his character very one note psychopath so far (which is a pity because on the character's comic book history he could easily be more layered). He's also barely been in the material for Legends so far and I have a hard time seeing how he's gonna fit into the group dynamics.

Which is a pity, I actually liked the vibe between Cold and Heatwave on Flash, imo you got a sorta family vibe between them there as well, as you question why Cold keeps him around/is amused by him.

But yeah, bottom line, I feel like he would make more sense as a guest character or I imagine he will be one of the early casualties.

I'm really looking forward to Hawkgirl, I still remember Hawkgirl's arc in Justice Society of America and I think it would make a pretty great tv story line as well. If played correctly I think she could be a character who people empathize with a lot.

Pretty sure they'll have Hawkman eventually at least to make temporary complications.

Last edited by LolaRuns; 05-15-2015 at 09:30 AM
Old 05-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Jay Garrick guys!

x
Old 05-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so excited for this. This show look amazing (minus Atom, but whatever).
Old 05-15-2015, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Will Preview First In An Episode Of The Flash | Comicbook.com

This show will be previewed on the Flash first in the fall. There will be an episode that sets up this spinoff basically.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-16-2015, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

That makes sense since it seems that the flash is working with them in the promo more than the arrow/whatever the hell oliver is now.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Two questions: Does Sara get a reunion with her family & two, Isn't there two people to make Firestorm? Why is only one the team?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I'm so excited for this. This show look amazing (minus Atom, but whatever).
You.

The Flash set up makes sense given they need to explain FIRESTORM.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 05-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Caity Lotz at city of heroes panel
Old 05-16-2015, 12:35 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow Will Preview First In An Episode Of The Flash | Comicbook.com

This show will be previewed on the Flash first in the fall. There will be an episode that sets up this spinoff basically.
Thanks.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm not getting this whole Firestorm thing but they did seem to be able to live without merging with each other. I could see them having Ronnie on as a guest star once in a while, but he will probably be more so on The Flash.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks.
^You're very welcome.

If this is real Sara like they seem to be implying it is, I don't get how she can not have a reunion with her family at some point. They deserve to know she's alive. Nyssa. Speaking of, I'm not sure what Caity is talking about, but when did Nyssa cheat on Sara? Did that happen during their actual time together and they mentioned it and I just forgot? Or is she talking about the forced not really real had nothing to do with love or feelings marriage to Oliver? Because in no way is being forced by your father to marry a person of the wrong gender who you basically hate considered cheating. The crime there was against Nyssa, not Sara. Just saying. Also technically she was the one helping Oliver cheat, not the one being cheated on, but that really doesn't matter anymore anyway.

Also in the the promo, Stein says his other half is combustible and it showed Ronnie flying around on fire along with the name Firestorm, so he must be in this new show to some extent. I'm guessing that's a big part of what the Flash episode about the spinoff will explain.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-16-2015 at 04:42 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread