Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2019, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for everything!

I'm glad the spoiler about Josie finding out the truth and keeping it from everyone turned out to be a lie.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode Synopsis 2X08 This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent"
Quote:
'S CHRISTMAS IN MYSTIC FALLS - Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) joins forces with an unlikely ally to take down a Christmas monster, who's using holiday cheer to infiltrate the Salvatore School. Elsewhere, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) surprises Rafael (Peyton Alex Smith) with news about his family lineage, and Sebastian (guest star Thomas Doherty) accompanies Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) on her latest mission. Kaylee Bryant and Matthew Davis also star. Brett Matthews directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Hannah Rosner (#208). Original airdate 12/12/2019.
Listings - LEGACIES on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com

Quote:
I'm glad the spoiler about Josie finding out the truth and keeping it from everyone turned out to be a lie.
Well I do not think it wasn't true. It was over exaggerated. Josie did find out about Hope,and she at first thought about keeping it a secret. So she wasn't going to tell anyone. It was towards the end of the episode after she spoke to Caroline that she decide to restore everyone memory of Hope.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 11-22-2019 at 03:27 PM
Old 11-24-2019, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

It was wayy over exaggerated then because the initial spoiler was that Josie would be the first one to get her memory back about Hope but she wasn’t going to tell anyone bc she didn’t want it to ruin her relationship with Landon. Josie didn’t get her memory back..she read about Hope in the journal but she really didn’t know who this person was which is why she went to New Orleans to find out more about her and also to obtain the spell to be able to get everyone’s memory back.

The second part of the spoiler is that it made it seem like Josie was gonna keep the truth from everyone for a long time but that wasn’t the case at all. As soon as she got back to the school, she used her spell she just learned to give everyone their memory back.

Thanks for that synopsis! Looking forward to the Christmas episode.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:58 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Episode Synopsis 2X08 This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent"

Listings - LEGACIES on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com

Thanks.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies First Look: Hope and Friends Prepare to Sleigh a 'Christmas Monster'
Old 11-26-2019, 10:25 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 11-26-2019, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies' Danielle Rose Russell Says Hope Is 'Scared' About Who Landon Will Choose
Old 11-29-2019, 09:44 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
It was wayy over exaggerated then because the initial spoiler was that Josie would be the first one to get her memory back about Hope but she wasn’t going to tell anyone bc she didn’t want it to ruin her relationship with Landon. Josie didn’t get her memory back..she read about Hope in the journal but she really didn’t know who this person was which is why she went to New Orleans to find out more about her and also to obtain the spell to be able to get everyone’s memory back.

The second part of the spoiler is that it made it seem like Josie was gonna keep the truth from everyone for a long time but that wasn’t the case at all. As soon as she got back to the school, she used her spell she just learned to give everyone their memory back.

Thanks for that synopsis! Looking forward to the Christmas episode.
That isn’t entirely true. She actually considered doing a spell to permanently wipe hope from their minds. But Caroline had to talk her out of it. I think Josie May get darker in the second half because it seems like they are gonna use Landon as a trigger.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Legacies' Danielle Rose Russell Reacts to Hope's Romantic Confession About Josie: 'That Didn't Shock Me'
Old 12-02-2019, 10:36 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the spoilers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
That isn’t entirely true. She actually considered doing a spell to permanently wipe hope from their minds. But Caroline had to talk her out of it. I think Josie May get darker in the second half because it seems like they are gonna use Landon as a trigger.
Really? I don't remember this scene..I might have been doing something else. When did Josie consider doing a spell to wipe Hope from their minds?

I honestly don't think Caroline had to talk Josie out of anything. I do think Josie is fighting dark thoughts but I interpreted this phone call a bit differently. If she wanted to wipe Hope from everyone's mind, she wouldn't have called Caroline in the first place...she would have just done it. Josie already knew what Caroline would tell her.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 12-02-2019 at 02:18 PM
Old 12-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Thanks for the spoilers!

Really? I don't remember this scene..I might have been doing something else. When did Josie consider doing a spell to wipe Hope from their minds?

I honestly don't think Caroline had to talk Josie out of anything. I do think Josie is fighting dark thoughts but I interpreted this phone call a bit differently. If she wanted to wipe Hope from everyone's mind, she wouldn't have called Caroline in the first place...she would have just done it. Josie already knew what Caroline would tell her.
I think she was tempted. I don’t think hope us evil, but she is definitely has some sort of dark arc coming up.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

POST MORTEMS: Legacies' Danielle Rose Russell Reacts to Landon's 'Choice,' Ponders That Twisted Riddle: 'Be Very Concerned'
Closed Thread   Post New Thread