Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2011, 01:04 PM
MST Manager

Yeah. Good finale, though.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolanee (View Post)
Yeah, that was unexpeced. I actually thought it would be someone from the main cast.
Yeah, me too. I thought it'd be Cragen.

I dunno. The end was good w/ the girl coming in and shooting up the place, but, really? Sister Peg? I hate shows that bring a character back just to kill them off. As I was expecting a main character to die, this was anti-climactic for me. [sighs]

Well, as Neal Baer will have no more info for me on his Twitter, I have to look elsewhere for news!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

^Yeah, I agree.

But the last two episodes were good. They felt like old SVU to me
Old 05-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Loyal Fan

So I was talking to my friend yesterday about the JLH thing and my friend doesn't even watch SVU but she knows of it and knows a little about our top 2. Anyway my friend said that she didn't think JLH would fit in well to the cast either so there you go. That confirms it. We'll just have to hope that TPTB see sense and find a different actress. No offence to Love though but she should just find a new role that'd be more suited to her strengths and abilities.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I was glad it wasn't Cragen. I am extremely fond of him, lol. He was the original captain in the original L&O! I don't mind if he retires, but I don't want him to die
Old 05-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Chris Meloni will not be reporting back for duty when Law & Order: Special Victims Unit launches its 13th season this fall, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Protracted talks between the actor — who has played Detective Stabler since the NBC crime drama’s 1999 debut — and studio NBC Universal broke down on Tuesday, says a source. Franchise creator Dick Wolf is said to already be searching for a big name to bring in opposite the series’ female lead, Mariska Hargitay.

Hargitay’s own deal to return for Season 13 remains unaffected.
Source: Exclusive: Chris Meloni Exits Law & Order: SVU - TVLine
Old 05-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What, no return of Stabler, what and how and why?!

Guess it's gonna be L&O:SVU 2.0 now. That blows.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think it'll last for long now. Though I'd watch it if it was Fin and Munch show.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I just found out about this through Facebook. I had previously posted in a thread about when Chris said he was leaving earlier on in the year but then it turned out he wasn't.

Well I haven't seen the finale yet so maybe that might kinda explain why Elliot's not gonna be around next season.

Yeah I think it'll be hard to get used to the fact that Elliot's not gonna be around anymore. When I thought it was gonna be Olivia and Elliot at first and then Elliot and some other person half way through I had gotten used to that idea (apart from the JLH part but yeah). But to find out that it's gonna be Liv and 2 other new characters... I don't know.

Yeah Elliot's just awesome and Chris has always played him so sooooo well and I'm gonna really miss him!

Then half way through the season Olivia's hardly gonna be in it and then we've got... I think Munch and Fin should take over being the main characters then because they're more established.

Yeah it's hard to say because I do love Munch and Fin and Cragen too and Melinda and George etc. are good as well but I just can't help it, El and Liv are the main 2 and I love them the most and I'm gonna miss the pair of them soooooooo much. I just hope that if it wasn't completely clear at the end of the last season that Elliot's non return will be handled with the sensitivity and logic it deserves and the same for what's going to happen to our Liv too! Although it's gotta be something pretty big to make Elliot not want to return to work because that's where all his colleagues are and his Olivia (partner, colleague, best friend, rock etc.) are, aka his work family. Also this is all he's known for like the last 20 years and he does enjoy it I believe! Also he's Elliot Stabler aka the epitome of a top cop, tough guy, resilient, strong etc. Like he's seen loads of tough stuff over the years so why would he leave now?

I'll still watch S13 although I'm not looking forward to it so much now if Elliot's not gonna be around at all. But yeah beyond that I don't know yet...
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 05-25-2011 at 03:23 PM
Old 05-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think it'll last for long now. Though I'd watch it if it was Fin and Munch show.
I'd stick around for that. Love your icon, BTW.

As it is...well, maybe I'll tune in just for MH's eps, but other than that, I'm done w/ SVU. Oh, I'll read fanfic and stuff, but I'm done with the show.

Thanks for 12 great years, SVU.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Thats exactly what I've been saying! haha. But I know they are going to bring in someone to replace Elliot, who I will hate. And then they will bring in some girl to replace Olivia, who I will also hate.

I'm just really upset that Chris/Elliot didn't have some really awesome send off/last episode!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Spice (View Post)
I'd stick around for that. Love your icon, BTW.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooops (View Post)
Thats exactly what I've been saying! haha. But I know they are going to bring in someone to replace Elliot, who I will hate. And then they will bring in some girl to replace Olivia, who I will also hate.

I'm just really upset that Chris/Elliot didn't have some really awesome send off/last episode!
That can still happen, there can be one episode where he goes away. Well, I'm still hoping it's a misunderstanding haha.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll only be sticking around for MH's storylines too but I've also heard that even she's cut back on her time there.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-30-2011, 10:18 AM
New Fan

If Stabler has to go, my idea of perfect ending...and one other comment

Hey guys, just stumbled upon this forum-seems like there are cool peeps here.
Here's my favorite idea should Stabler have to go (which I hate, BUT...):
What if, during one really intense (I Know-is there any other?) investigation, Benson and Stabler are emotional, alone, and they share a few of their "eye sex, ILoveYouSoMuch" looks they often exchange; then Stabler (would have to be him, Benson wouldn't make a move, even though, IMO, she's imagined him doing it a thousand and four times) just takes Benson's face between his hands--pause a moment for soul-searching eyes--and lays one on her. She goes with it--how could she not?! At that point all rationale would be gone (I mean, let's face it, her last kiss was contrived and so dry and passionless when Vincent Spano was on as the crooked FBI agent (man, those tighty-whitey ads he was in during the (80s?), but I digress...), so she responds, they do what they've wanted to forever; then, of course, Stabler can't deal with what he's done to BOTH Kathy and Olivia--guess what? I think that would be the one, big thing to really make him leave. No one wants him killed off (though I have to admit, as much as I do like the actress who plays Kathy, I hoped HER character was the one I'd kind of hoped to have die in this season's finale--I know! I'm sorry!).
One last comment (sorry so long)--I assumed Benson becoming "supervisor" might mean Cragen (though I think he's awesome and love him on the show) was going to retire, and so she might become Captain. Hey, it's a thought!
Again, sorry so long!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread