Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Law & Order SVU Spoilers and Speculation Thread #2: Because We Are Excited For The New Season

Law & Order SVU
Wednesdays @ 9PM/8PM CT on NBC

About

Created by Emmy Award-winning producer Dick Wolf, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," now in its 16th season, is the longest-running primetime drama currently on television. This hard-hitting and emotional series from NBC's "Law & Order" brand chronicles the life and crimes of the Special Victims Unit of the New York City Police Department, an elite squad of detectives who investigate sexually based crimes.

As acting Commander of the SVU, Sergeant Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is a seasoned veteran of the unit who has seen it all. She leads with empathy and professionalism, all the while dealing with her difficult past - as a product of rape and a witness to her mother's grief, she can personally relate to each victim she tries to help.

Cast Members

Mariska Hargitay | Olivia Benson
Ice T | Odafin Tutuola
Kelli Giddish | Amanda Rollins
Danny Pino | Nick Amaro
Raul Esparza | Rafael Barba

Next Episodes

6x14 "Intimidation Game"

Law and Order SVU - Episode 16.14 - Intimidation Game - Promo | Spoilers
Law and Order: SVU - Episode 16.14 - Intimidation Game - Sneak Peeks | Spoilers

Spoilers

coming soon

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 02-08-2015 at 01:07 PM
Old 09-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Rachel. I'm gonna make an OP for this show.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-01-2014, 01:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread. This is for SVU, right? We should put that in the title.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't even notice it wasn't there. Lol I'll add it.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-02-2014, 05:06 AM
MST Manager

Thanks, Meredith.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
thanks Meredith. I figured I'd open a new one because the other one was going over.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:19 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for doing that, Rachel.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
LAW & ORDER: SVU
SVU's new Season 16 recruit, Detective Carisi (Peter Scanavino), "fits into the group like a plaid jacket in a sea of tuxedos," showrunner Warren Leight tells TVLine. The new Acting Commander, he will become a "project" for Olivia, as she will "strive to make the others accept him." But Olivia will also be taking it easy a bit this season, and you have baby Noah to thank for that. "Last year, she took enormous risks in her pursuit of William Lewis; from now on, she's aware there's an infant at home entirely dependent on her." Speaking of William Lewis, Leight says Olivia won't have to stare down as many of her demons this season, though her new home situation will pose "a different kind of harrowing challenge." Amaro will also face family problems, as he'll have to deal with a "long-distance separation from his daughter. ... It's SVU. Nothing ever comes easily."
BONUS SPOILER | Leight says "we hope to meet Rollins' mother" in Season 16, adding that she'll "prove to be a real piece of work."
RETURN DATE | Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 9/8c (NBC)
[PHOTOS] Fall TV Spoilers 2014: Exclusive Scoops On 42 Season Premieres | TVLine
Old 09-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Oh, it won't be anything fancy!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: Do you have anything on Chicago Fire? I just watched Seasons 1 and 2 and am dying for it to start back up again! Any scoop? —Devin

Ausiello: How about a little Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. scoop with a side of Law & Order: SVU intel? The Windy City-based sister shows will host a major crossover in the first half of the season, and then again in the second half. “We want to be as ambitious as we were last time,” says executive producer Matt Olmstead. “Last year, we also did a crossover with SVU that we liked a lot. We’re exploring a possible crossover with them as well. [We] definitely want to do at least one, perhaps two big crossovers, involving any combination of the three shows.”
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Blacklist, SVU, Big Bang and More | TVLine
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-03-2014, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

^ Sounds interesting
Old 09-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Talk about a complete 180! In last year's season opener, SVU fans were forced to watch as our beloved Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) was kidnapped and tortured, but this year we'll be treated to a much happier first scene in the season 16 premiere.

By the looks of Olivia's colorful, messy and baby-proofed apartment, it's clear that Sgt. Benson agreed to take temporary custody of baby Noah as his foster mother. And spoiler alert: Even though it's a lot for her to juggle, Benson is one pretty amazing (foster) mom!

Later down the line, Detective Rollins (Kelli Giddish) will visit her old precinct in Atlanta to investigate rape allegations connected to the case in N.Y. Although we can't tell you the full story, we can say that her awkward interactions with her former captain and colleagues make us wonder exactly why she left Atlanta...
2014 Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular!| Entertainment Tonight
Old 09-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What can you say about SVU's new addition? I'm going to miss Amaro! — Lindsey
Never fear: Amaro will still play a big role in the first case of the season, despite — or perhaps because of — his new role as a beat cop. But back at the SVU squad room, Olivia will have a tough time dealing with the rough-around-the-edges Det. Sonny Carisi. If his questionable prior SVU experience doesn't raise red flags, Carisi's personal investigative style certainly will. Let's just say the rest of the squad does not approve.
Mega Buzz: A Good Wife Crisis, a Castle Wedding and Homeland's Explosive Reboot - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Closed Thread   Post New Thread