Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Wow! This is nuts!

I didn't think of Peyton's car when I read the comet line. I immediately thought that Lucas wrote about that in his second book. I really hope that's what she's talking about. That would be nice.

I'm not even going to touch the Brooke/Lucas baby daddy stuff. I just...can't. What about Owen?

I like Skills!
Old 11-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

No, the baby thing is not good, it's sick. I can't believe Brooke would ask something like that of Lucas.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, I can’t believe this is what Mark wrote for the 100 episode. As for Brooke wanting Lucas’s sperm, she’s 22 years old what’s the big rush to have a baby This all just so ridiculous, it’s more like some fan fiction than the script for an actual TV show.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT

I wish Brooke changes her mind. Wasn't she happy with Owen? Why can't she have her baby with him?

And YES, PEYTON DESERVES BETTER!!

Lucas was marrying another woman. And he was really sure about what he was doing...didn't even think for a second before saying "I do."
So all I can think of is he kissed Peyton, decided it was a mistake, asked Lindsey to marry him and by doing it broke Peyton's heart and I guess that didn't even matter to him cause from all we know he acted the whole time as if everything was just fine and he was really happy marrying the baboon.

And now what?! All of the sudden he's gonna change his mind and realize Peyton is his real love?! Oh man!

No, Peyton Sawyer is not human. She's an angel. And she's my angel.
she.is.not.you
Old 11-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amissy (View Post)
Wow, I can’t believe this is what Mark wrote for the 100 episode. As for Brooke wanting Lucas’s sperm, she’s 22 years old what’s the big rush to have a baby This all just so ridiculous, it’s more like some fan fiction than the script for an actual TV show.
Even in a horrendous fanfic you don't find crap like that.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amissy (View Post)
And a bad fanfiction at that
Old 11-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Total Fan

I've gone offline for an hour and some complete madness has happened. What is Mark thinking?

The BL baby is a load of nonsense. I'm sorry, but it's utter......words I can't post I feel sorry for the BL fans now. How they can be happy over this? It's just....weird.... And don't get me started on Brooke...

I'm just stunned...
Old 11-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay so bear with me this may be kind of long.

So this whole thing reminds me of the movie 13 going on 30.

In the movie Jenna years after highschool starts to fall in love with her old friend matt. Matt still has feelings for her but is already engaged to someone else but he continues to hang out with Jenna and he even kisses her. But in the end he still marries his fiance. Its not because he didnt have feelings for Jenna or was not still in love he even told jenna "I have always loved you." But she hurt him pretty bad back in the day and to much time had passed not mention he felt a commitment to his fiance. You watched him struggle with his feelings for Jenna and I think he just got scared and was afraid of hurting his fiance, plus time had passed. I think that is how Lucas is is I mean he kissed Peyton and we see him struggling with the fact that he is still in love even if he wont admit it. Lucas feels a commitment to Lindsey he has been with her for a long time. Maybe he thinks to much time has passed between him and Peyton.I think he just wants to do the right thing by her and he does love her. But that does not mean he does not love Peyton its just more complicated. Thank God Lindsey finally backed out in the movie matt's fiance didnt and you knew that she knew that Matt still had feelings for Jenna and by marrying him she was only hurting herself because Matt would never love her like he did Jenna. Lindsey smarted up I still wish Lucas would have realised though.

(Lucas&Peyton, Blair and Dan, Seth and Summer, Zack and Kelly, Ray and Neela, Ryan and Marissa)
icon by rosie_nic
[/B]
Old 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Extreme Fan

What I dont get about the B baby is what is chase doing back. And what about Owen.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Total Fan

Maybe Lucas's second book is more of a work of fiction, unlike his first one and he has himself convinced that it is just that, a made up work of fiction. But Lindsey finally sees through that fiction to the real meaning and who he really is writing about.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren86 (View Post)
I've gone offline for an hour and some complete madness has happened. What is Mark thinking?

The BL baby is a load of nonsense. I'm sorry, but it's utter......words I can't post I feel sorry for the BL fans now. How they can be happy over this? It's just....weird.... And don't get me started on Brooke...

I'm just stunned...
I sent you a PM

(Lucas&Peyton, Blair and Dan, Seth and Summer, Zack and Kelly, Ray and Neela, Ryan and Marissa)
icon by rosie_nic
[/B]
Old 11-29-2007, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg what about when brooke tells peyton lucas looked freaking out too... ITS OK! wtf
Old 11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

The thing that is really driving me crazy is that the first half of the episodes seemed good and then things just went down hill real fast. This whole Brooke thing is just to far, she asks her ex-boyfriend, whom she wants her best-friend to be with, who is currently about to marry another woman to be the father of her baby. Somebody needs to do an intervention with the writers ASAP.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBirdd (View Post)
Its a tad crazy ,eh?

a tad ..no . a lot yes . I mean , it's Lucas . what's going on here ? Peyton is all weird thank god it's all in her head & Lucas is willing to throw his entire life for a second best love , a convenient love . add to that He's like every one's fall bag , I mean come on , Brooke is beautiful , can't she find someone else to father her child ? Marvin Mcfadean , the new president whatever ...? what's with her wanting a child with Lucas ? why is Lucas not saying no ? I want a NO . I want Lucas to stand up , to wake up from his ice age NOW .

I love it that they used the "it's you" scene & I love it that they used my scene , the "thats' me inside your head" scene . I almost cried reading this but Lucas strakes me as though He's asleep , everything around him has gone crazy & He's so ..not acting on anything .
Old 11-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravengirl008 (View Post)
I sent you a PM
Thanks so much.