Old 10-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

thank you for all the scoop!
Old 10-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Michael in blue
Old 10-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

'Jane the Virgin' season 3 spoilers: Will Rogelio find bromance with Rafael?; will he reconcile with Xo?

---

Jane The Virgin Season 3: Justin Baldoni Supports Team Michael

Quote:
Rafael supports Team Michael

Justin Baldoni, who plays as Jane’s second admirer, has earlier hinted that many unexpected things will happen in Jane the Virgin season 3. He even felt bad when he read the script. The actor himself supports Team Michael so he wants Brett Dier to wake up and live a happy life with Jane.

“When I read that [script], I got a little sick to my stomach. I was like, ‘That is wrong!’” the actor stated during an interview with The CW Network.

The fate of Michael still hangs in the balance. Fans will have to wait for the premiere of the third season to find out if the character will survive or stay in coma. If something bad happens to him, Jane is not the only character who will be affected. Rogelio played by Jaime Camil will also lose his partner.
---

Set pics - 101316

Last edited by Gio Gio; 10-13-2016 at 12:46 PM
Old 10-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Jane the Virgin - Episode 3.03 - Chapter Forty-Seven - Press Release | Spoilers

Quote:
“Chapter Forty-Seven”— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

DREAMS – GLORIA AND EMILIO ESTEFAN GUEST STAR – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) continues to work on her thesis and she decides to add Alba’s (Ivonne Coll) estranged sister to the narrative, much to Alba’s dismay. In order for Rogelio (Jaime Camil) to have a chance at being an American crossover star he decides to bring the Passions of Santos to The CW in hopes they will pick it up. Xo (Andrea Navedo) thinks about abandoning her dream of being a singer for something more realistic. Meanwhile, Luisa (guest star Yara Martinez) is forced to make a choice between her family or Rose (guest star Bridget Regan). Ivonne Coll and Justin Baldoni also star. Eva Longoria Baston directed the episode written by Carolina Rivera & Micah Schraft (#303). Original airdate 10/31/2016.
---

‘Jane the Virgin’ Spoilers Season 3 — Michael Dead or Alive? | TVLine

---

Set pics - 101416

Last edited by Gio Gio; 10-14-2016 at 08:00 PM
Old 10-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

'Jane The Virgin' Boss Answers Our Burning Season 3 Questions

Quote:
'Jane The Virgin' Boss Answers Our Burning Season 3 Questions
October 17, 2016 8:39 AM PDT

"Jane the Virgin" returns with its Season 3 premiere on Monday night, and the episode will quickly dive into the aftermath of its last episode's cliffhanger.

In the Season 2 finale, Jane's wedding day had a nightmarish ending when she found her new husband, Michael Cordero Jr., shot and bleeding on the floor of the Marbella after saying "I do." With the fate of Michael up in the air, Access Hollywood turned to Executive Producer Jennie Snyder Urman with all our burning questions.

AccessHollywood.com: Michael -- how badly is he injured as the season begins?
Jennie Snyder Urman:
Well, he's injured very, very badly and … Jane will find him a few minutes after it happened and that's where the story will begin.

Access: Talk me through Jane's reaction to this. Not just the immediate emotions, but what she's going to be going through in that first episode.
Jennie:
Well, the first episode -- it's really intense. The question in the present is whether Michael will live or die and Jane's story is all about that waiting and worrying. His mother is also there, and who is Mrs. Cordero and who has the right to make decisions comes up about Michael and so there's some stress there. And then that's all very, obviously heavy and real and it's juxtaposed with the story of Jane and Michael – you know how they met that night. It was her 21st birthday and she shot the gun into the ceiling, but you don't know what happened the next day. And we go back through the past to sort of take everybody through how Jane and Michael ended up together. And that past story as an effect on the present. You get to go lighter in the past. It allows us to go lighter and have more comedy in the past because obviously nobody is in a laughing mood in the present.

Access: [With] Michael getting shot -- there's two people it's going to affect out of our main characters the most – Jane and then Rogelio, his best, best, best friend. How does he take the news?
Jennie:
Well, he's obviously devastated along with the rest of everyone, and in those situations everybody is trying to figure out, is there something that they can do and the answer unfortunately, is nothing. You're just waiting. And our last cliffhanger, after Season 1, you remember that when the baby was kidnapped, Rogelio got everybody into a bit of a jam because he tweeted about it and then it brought a lot of press and unwanted attention over to Jane and there's a moment when people see Rogelio at the hospital and are about to tweet and he will do anything not to have that happen again because he doesn't want to add to Jane's stress. And she's so worried about Michael.

Access: When you say 'anything'?
Jennie:
Anything. Anything!

Access: Here's something else happening in the hospital – Petra is unable to move or talk. Are we going to get an inner monologue from her this season?
Jennie:
Well, you will get Anezka pretending to be Petra, and she has a specific plan that goes a little bit haywire because she wasn't expecting Michael to get shot and the hotel to be crawling with police. So Anezka, in order to keep Petra frozen -- or Anezka-tized as we like to say -- she has to give her an injection every, I think it's 10 hours, so she has to get back to the hospital if she is going to keep her sister frozen and assumer her identity -- as one does.

Access: Of course, [one] of the reasons she's doing that has to do with Rafael. I'm curious how that will be going? He's got to be noticing things [considering he was engaged to Petra].
Jennie:
Well, he didn't notice after that first night, but it has been a while since they slept together. Not since very early in our first season. … At the beginning of this episode, the news of Michael is the thing that [is] foremost in everybody's minds, except Anezka because she doesn't really know him or care that much, but Rafael certainly does. So their relationship – there's a pin in it until Michael's fate is revealed and then we can move forward from that point, so it does get a little complicated.

Access: How soon, based on what's going on, are we going to deal with the Xo pregnancy situation (Xo is pregnant by Rogelio's arch nemesis and hasn't told him yet)?
Jennie
: In the first episode you'll find out what her thinking is and we'll take it from there.

Access: Is it true that this is the season that Jane is going to lose it?
Jennie:
She is. She's gonna lose it. What does that mean? What does it mean for the show? What does it mean for the character? We're going to be looking at all that.

"Jane the Virgin" premieres Monday at 9/8c on The CW.

Jane the Virgin showrunner teases season 3 | EW.com

Quote:
Jane the Virgin season 3 premiere: Showrunner spills shocking details
A hospital vigil, a drugged twin, and a surprise appearance from a hottie, oh my!
by Nina Terrero

Posted October 17 2016 — 9:00 AM EDT

Even on the night of her nuptials, a racy romp just isn’t in the cards for virgin Jane. (That’ll happen later in the upcoming season!) Instead, the twisty dramedy will kick off its season 3 premiere with Jane making life-or-death decisions for her critically injured husband Michael (Brett Dier).

“We’ve never seen Jane in a position like this before,” says showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman of Gina Rodriguez’s character. “This is obviously not how she envisioned her wedding night.”

Luckily for viewers, it’s not all tears and heartache: The night will feature not one, but two storylines heavy with magic realism, making for a premiere that’s slick with Jane’s signature sunny appeal.

“One is in the present, and one is in the past,” discloses Urman. “We had a lot of fun thinking about how to really set up the season.”

One said sequence will showcase her history with a former flame (a new hottie will make an appearance on the show!) while the other will provide a peek at her potential future with Michael.

“You’ll learn some surprising things,” Urman says. “All of it impacts the decision she’ll ultimately make.”

And there’s more: Expect to see Jane’s meddling mother-in-law cause some drama-filled hospital scenes, while Rogelio (Jaime Camil) does his best not to cause any further headaches over Michael’s predicament — though maybe not with much success.

“You’ll remember that when we came back for the season 2 premiere, Rogelio had inadvertently alerted the press, and tweeted about it,” says Urman. “So he’s determined in this tragedy not to repeat those mistakes, keep the story contained and not to stress Jane out further… which brings him to a pretty Rogelio-esque situation.”

Which leads to the matter of Rogelio’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Xo (Andrea Navedo), who learned in the season 2 finale that she was pregnant with rival soap star Esteban’s baby. So, what’s a girl to do?

“She has to make some choices having to do with whether she wants to be pregnant,” Urman says. “You’ll get into her head with the very first episode.”

And don’t forget about evil twin Anezka, whose scheme in keeping Petra comatose has allowed her to better serve her own means — for now, anyway.

“She has her own problem in the premiere, which is that every 12 hours, she has to inject her sister with a paralytic,” says Urman. “But because of the way the hotel is swarming with police because of the investigation [into Michael’s shooting], there’s a lot of tension about whether she’ll get to the hospital late and will catch Petra waking up.”

There’s also plenty ahead when it comes to the matter of drug lord Rose (Bridget Regan), who is behind Michael’s shooting and who, as long-time fans know, is capable of anything. With that in mind, “stock up on tissues,” teases Urman. “It’s definitely an emotional hour.”

Jane the Virgin premieres on Monday, Oct. 17, at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the scoops.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not since very early in our first season. …
IIRC, Raf and Petra haven't slept together at all on this show.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Jane the Virgin - Episode 3.02 - Chapter Forty Six - Promos, Interview, Promotional Photos & Press Release | Spoilers

---

Set pic - 101716

A glimpse into a the future… spoiler alert, I don’t age! LOL! Catch a quick moment with me and @hereisgina and@doradosbytony on the premiere of@cwjanethevirgin TONIGHT! Long story short my girl @carissaferreri was using her brain one day and mentioned to Gina how Tony would be perfect on JTV and bing bang boom Gina who is always looking for ways to #elevate us went to the amazing kind #jennieurman and the rest is TV history! #blessed #grateful #thankyou#doradosbytony #janethevirgin#ginarodriguez #hairjoi
set

---

A cast that watches their premier together… stays together #janethevirgin

JB instagram

Last edited by Gio Gio; 10-17-2016 at 10:45 PM
Old 10-18-2016, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link and photos.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

‘Jane the Virgin’ Recap: Season 3 Premiere — Michael [Spoiler] | TVLine

Quote:
Jane the Virgin Boss on Michael's [Spoiler], Sin Rosetro Twist and More
By Vlada Gelman / October 17 2016, 7:00 PM PDT

Jane the Virgin fans, we’ve got good news and bad news about Michael’s future.

First, the upside: Jane’s new hubby survived a risky surgery during Monday’s intense Season 3 premiere. But is he truly out of the woods? Let’s not forget these ominous words from the narrator: “And for as long as Michael lived, until he drew his very last breath, he never did” stop believing that he and Jane were meant to be together. So should viewers continue to be worried that the detective will meet an untimely end?

“I will say it’s a reliable narrator, and we’re going to be dealing with that,” executive producer Jennie Urman teases. But for now, Michael is alive and well, although not without some challenges as he returns to everyday life.

“The healing and recovery from such a traumatic event is something we continue to play [with],” Urman previews. “It has lasting ramifications for the character, which you’ll start to see [in terms of] when he can return to work, if he can return to work, how his life is changed as a result of this. It takes him in a new direction.”

Michael’s recuperation also puts a serious crimp in the married couple’s life when he and Jane move in with her family for support.

“I liked the idea of a newlywed having to live with her mom and grandma,” Urman says. “Their relationship doesn’t have the traditional newlywed takeoff.”

Read on for scoop about the love triangle’s end, Rose and Luisa’s surprising whereabouts and more.

MOVING ON | With Michael and Jane embarking on their new life as husband and wife, Rafael won’t continue to play the romantic foil. “The series made a choice to have Jane get married, and I wanted everybody in our world to understand what that meant and to have it count for something,” Urman explains. “I also was, frankly, sick of playing the love triangle.”

The shift in Raf’s character has “opened us up to having more drama,” the EP continues. “What happens when [Rafael] dates someone Jane doesn’t like? What happens when that person wants to get their hands on Mateo?”

THE SOLANOS | Even though she was actually Anezka, Rafael “meant it” when he rejected his ex-wife “Petra.” “That was also pretty good for Rafael’s character that he doesn’t feel the same thing for the impersonator that he does for the person that he was actually married to,” Urman says.

UNDERWATER LOVE | After revealing that Rose and Luisa are in a submarine in the premiere’s closing minutes, the show will pick back up with the dysfunctional twosome in Episode 3. “[Rose] got the money back, she tied up some loose ends, and she really wants a relationship with Luisa,” Urman describes. “So can this love story between this villain and a slightly less stable but ultimately well-meaning woman work?”
Old 10-18-2016, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

New promo for season 3 with all new scenes!

Jane The Virgin Season 3 "Everyone's Pumped"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF8Z5LPm-Ro

PROMO for 3x02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4wBVscLK0
Closed Thread   Post New Thread