Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2017, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome news.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I just find it interesting that she somehow "knows" Frank wasn't to blame for his death and despite other avenues they could take with going after Annalise she seems determined to get her for Wes.
Up until the moment that they revealed Wes's killer I thought the DA lady had killed Wes and set it up to look like Annelise did it. Now I would love to know why Laurel's father had Wes killed? Was it to protect Laurel, or was it payback for something Laurel have done to him?
Old 05-15-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Curious what they will come up with next season.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jimmy Smits Joins ‘How to Get Away With Murder’ in Season 4 — HTGAWM | TVLine

Quote:
Jimmy Smits Joins HTGAWM Season 4 as 'Prominent Figure' in Annalise's Life
By Michael Ausiello / July 20 2017

Jimmy Smits‘ next TV gig is going to be Murder.

The Emmy winning tube vet (NYPD Blue, Sons of Anarchy) is joining the Season 4 cast of How to Get Away Murder, TVLine has learned.

In what is being billed as a guest arc, Smits will play a prominent figure in Annalise’s (Viola Davis) life on ABC drama. We also hear he will have a key role in this season’s overarching mystery.

Smits most recently was a regular on 24: Legacy. He also guest-starred on Brooklyn Nine-Nine this past season as Amy’s ex-cop dad.

Production on HTGAWM‘s fourth season is currently underway, although ABC has yet to announce a premiere date.

Smokin'!
Old 08-01-2017, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the casting news .
Old 08-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘Scandal’ & ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Get New Producing Directors | Deadline
Old 09-30-2017, 01:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the latest episode of How to get away with murder. Laurels suspect that her father had something to do with with Wes's death. But why would Laurel's father kill Wes? Could it be that Laurel dad know that Wes was about to spill the beans about them killing Sam? I think that's why Wes was killed.

I also think Annalise new parole officer/sober coach is secretly working for the D.A .

Is that a difference actor playing Connor?
Old 09-30-2017, 09:07 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I also think Annalise new parole officer/sober coach is secretly working for the D.A .

Is that a difference actor playing Connor?

No, he just got a haircut, which I LOVE.

I definitely think the new parole officer is working for somebody, and it isn't good.

And, I like how Laurel is going to have the baby, but lied to her father.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)

I definitely think the new parole officer is working for somebody, and it isn't good.

And, I like how Laurel is going to have the baby, but lied to her father.

Laurel lied to someone. We don't know if she lied to her father, or her friends. We know that she wound up in a hospital asking where is her baby, with Annalise's therapist telling her to relax.

Quote:
Wow. He look l like a completely different person.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:18 PM
MST Manager

He does. But I love the shorter hair.

For some reason, I feel like Laurel lied to her dad.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
He does. But I love the shorter hair.

For some reason, I feel like Laurel lied to her dad.
I'm not so sure until I see a baby bump. Laurel said the baby was due in 5 months, which should put her at 3, to 4 months, yet they there's no baby bump, or they haven't shown it yet.

I understand Laurel is upset with her dad, but do they (all of them including Laurel) realized that if her dad had not killed Wes, they all will be in jail for life? I think they should be relieved. I know Laurel supposed to be all in love with Wes and all, but wasn't her true reasoning for getting involved with Wes was to prevent him from telling Meggy their secret, and because Frank wasn't returning her phone calls.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I understand Laurel is upset with her dad, but do they (all of them including Laurel) realized that if her dad had not killed Wes, they all will be in jail for life?
You'll have to remind me why...

I tried to forget this show after last season. I'm just checking in with the new season to see if they don't slaughter Wes' kid as well.

Quote:
I think they should be relieved. I know Laurel supposed to be all in love with Wes and all, but wasn't her true reasoning for getting involved with Wes was to prevent him from telling Meggy their secret, and because Frank wasn't returning her phone calls.
Relieved?
No, that's not why she was with Wes. The only part Meggy played in Wes/Laurel was making Laurel jealous. She was close with Wes for a lot of the series, looking out for him and sticking up for him. Why would she be relieved that her father murdered him? This is also the girl that said maybe they actually should be in jail for the things they've done.

Just as a side note: shout out to how amazing Meggy was. She got screwed over because Wes actually did love Laurel, but I don't forget how she smiled at Laurel as she was trying to make her speech about Wes, even on the heels of Laurel having gone off at her.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
No, that's not why she was with Wes. The only part Meggy played in Wes/Laurel was making Laurel jealous. She was close with Wes for a lot of the series, looking out for him and sticking up for him. Why would she be relieved that her father murdered him? This is also the girl that said maybe they actually should be in jail for the things they've done.
Laurel had established a friendship with Wes, but it didn't turn romantic until after Frank refuse to return her calls. If Frank had continued to hook up with Laurel things might have turn out different.

Quote:
I tried to forget this show after last season. I'm just checking in with the new season to see if they don't slaughter Wes' kid as well.
If there really is a kid. I can't see Laurel having a kid and continue to go to law school. So I wonder if she's going to actually have the baby at all.

According to the flashback it seem like we might lose another character. I doubt that they will kill off Annalise, so which one of the Keating 6 ( I'm including Simon) you think might die? Who's story you feel might have been told?
Old 10-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Laurel had established a friendship with Wes, but it didn't turn romantic until after Frank refuse to return her calls. If Frank had continued to hook up with Laurel things might have turn out different.
They actually first kissed in S2. They brushed it off by saying they were tired, etc, but a couple episodes later there was an almost kiss moment.
And people can still take that back to Frank, with their on-off thing, and Laurel learning that Frank murdered a pregnant girl, but I don't think it's fair to label any other relationship Laurel has as them being some stand in for Frank.
I'm sure they'll go back to them, but I'll always believe that Laurel deserves better than that. It's really a shame that Wes was killed, not only for Wes' sake, but they had a decent, caring and genuine relationship, before and after it was romantic.

Quote:
If there really is a kid. I can't see Laurel having a kid and continue to go to law school. So I wonder if she's going to actually have the baby at all.
That's the thing. I don't think it's impossible to fit a baby in considering that Laurel has money so they could easily explain Laurel being able to hire someone to take care of the baby while she's busy. But it's entirely possible that they wont want to have a baby in the show.
I feel reasonably certain that the baby is existing through till the flash forward - someone mentioned Karla talking about belly prosthetic things - but ultimately instead of killing it they could still have the baby go somewhere else where it would be safe etc if they didn't want to deal with it on the show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread