Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Passionate Fan

CarterMatt.com – ‘House’ finale: Robert Sean Leonard doesn’t feel Cuddy should return

Here is a similar article, that I assume says the same thing? I found it while trying to google search the tvline article.

icon
Old 03-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I have not loved the series lately as much as I used to so maybe thats why the death thing intrigues me more? Although I did love the season premiere this year, it was awesome!

I don't think a death is a cope out or a waste, its reality, people die. Its just a change of pace from what most shows do. Just having people walk off happily into the sunset is more annoying and more a waste IMO because its seems more fake and you don't really get closure.

Very excited to see the eppy Hugh directed

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)
Old 03-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaBlue (View Post)
CarterMatt.com – ‘House’ finale: Robert Sean Leonard doesn’t feel Cuddy should return

Here is a similar article, that I assume says the same thing? I found it while trying to google search the tvline article.
Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

House - Episode 8.18 - Body & Soul - Promo (Spoilers)
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-19-2012, 02:57 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww, so it's called "Everybody Dies"
and THIRTEEN will be there for both the penultimate and the series finale

[source]
I always thought he'd put her out of her misery, but I guess the other way around?

Last edited by Trebuchette; 04-19-2012 at 04:55 PM
Old 04-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aww, so it's called "Everybody Dies"

I know some of you want House to die but I still think it would be a major cop out.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)

I know some of you want House to die but I still think it would be a major cop out.
I don't want him to die. I'm not sure I could watch that (which is why I'm going to be sure by going spoiled from here on out!)

I'm just so happy OW's back for the final two episodes! I can imagine them doing a strange episode where 13 comes back to help heal House, the team heals him, and the episode goes on normally until Kutner and maybe Wilson's dead gf show up, maybe his leg is 100%, and we're left wondering what's real or not. (Like if House actually died and is with these people now, or if he's alive but under anesthesia.) You know it would have to be something jaw-dropping!

Or, since the pilot was "everybody lies" (and they literally did), maybe in "everybody dies" the hospital literally blows up, killing everyone. House and Wilson can spend an eternity arguing if they're really dead or not.

And 13 will be there!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
House and Wilson can spend an eternity arguing if they're really dead or not.
You know they would too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-22-2012, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
A couple of small bits of info from the House finale.

Firstly, Amber Tamblyn, who played med student Martha Masters in a 14 episode arc last season has confirmed she is coming back in some capacity for the shows end. When asked my David Shore if she would like to return, her answer was simple: "Duh."

Also, interestingly Robert Season Leonard was asked about the potential lack of closure for the series in the wake of Lisa Edelstein not returning. He simply stated “I disagree…. I don’t like neatness. I don’t think it’s necessary to tie up every character’s story.”
House - Amber Tamblyn Returns & Robert Sean Leonard On The Cuddy No Show (Spoilers)

Yay! I love her, so excited to have Masters back.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Meredith.

I feel for the Cuddy & House/Cuddy fans...I mean I get the whole not needing to tie up everything (though really in a finale they should try) but still.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

ausellio house interview (5mts) imo no real spoilers but it's fun seeing the cast talking about it. HL says it's "uplifting"

And (same page) Shore says 13 is there to intervene (?) between House and Wilson. (Kills my theory that 13's there to get House to suicide assist her.)

I think the best theory I read is that Wilson's the one with cancer and refuses to treat himself, and 13 is there to remind House of the right-to-die crap.

I love House, but man I think I'd flip my lid if something happened to Wilson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
Thanks Meredith.

I feel for the Cuddy & House/Cuddy fans...I mean I get the whole not needing to tie up everything (though really in a finale they should try) but still.
I can't imagine House finishing without bringing Cuddy up. IANA shipper and am completely neutral but I think Cuddy was such a big part of House's life that we'll see him leaving her a note or otherwise mentioning her.

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 04-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
HOUSE
April 30: “The C-Word”
In an episode directed by Hugh Laurie, the team takes on the case of a six-year-old (guest star Rachel Eggleston) with numerous pre-existing health problems. They soon realize they must work with the girl’s mother, Elizabeth (guest star Jessica Collins), a doctor who specializes in her daughter’s genetic condition. But while searching the family’s home for clues, the team discovers that Elizabeth’s determination to cure her daughter could be the very thing that is killing her. Also, House and Wilson take a little vacation.

May 7: “Post Mortem”
In an episode directed by and guest-starring Peter Weller (Dexter, RoboCop), the team takes on the case of Dr. Peter Treiber (guest star Jamie Elman), a pathologist at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital who knows too much about the hospital staff to trust any of the physicians. The only person he does respect is House, who has mysteriously gone missing. With House in absentia, the team has to figure out how to treat Treiber while making him believe that House is calling all the shots.

May 14: “Holding On”
Former Princeton Plainsboro colleague Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) returns in an all-new episode. The team takes on the case of Derrick (guest star Skylar Astin), a 19-year-old college student who had a mysterious nose bleed during cheerleading practice, and discovers that his health issues are likely both physiological and psychological. Possibly suffering from schizophrenia, Derrick claims to hear his deceased brother’s voice in his head. Meanwhile, Foreman tries a different approach with House.

May 21: “Everybody Dies” (Series Finale)
In the emotional series finale, which is preceded by an hour-long retrospective, treating a drug addict patient (guest star James Legros) results in House examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
Spoilers on Glee, House, Bones, Fringe and More -- May Sweeps 2012 - TVLine
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

You can't kill Wilson!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Supreme Fan

I have a bad feeling that Wilson dies in the next ep, which is why the one after it is called "Post Mortem" and House goes MIA in his grief.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Closed Thread   Post New Thread