Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, apart from Billie, who do you think?
Old 04-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Emma and Ricky are the only other potentially single ladies I can think of.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't see Ricky/Kyle at all.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

I could see it I just don't think either would go there. Which is why I think he'll end up with Billie or Emma. I could also see him with Kat.

I think Maddy and Matt will probably eventually get together now that Matt/Sasha and Maddy/Oscar are both over.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Unless of course they introduce more characters his age.

I could definitely see Maddy/Matt, from that moment on the beach.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Unless of course they introduce more characters his age.

I could definitely see Maddy/Matt, from that moment on the beach.
Is that scene from before Matt was with Sasha? and he was referring to maddy as "princess".

I'm so disappointed in Oscar over his relationship with Maddy. All that SL has achieved is showing how fickle he is.

Quote:
Episode 6176 Mon April 20, 2015
After a night on the recreated battlefield, Alf collapses. Maddy has to decide whether to move back home with her mum or stay in Summer Bay. Will Ash get involved with Gunno's drug smuggling to save Brax? Leah and Nate confide in each other about residual feelings over the bus crash.

Episode 6177 Tue April 21, 2015
Jett visits Alf in hospital and meets another war veteran. Maddy decides she can't leave the Bay or her adopted family. Ash gets dumped with a bag full of cash.

Episode 6178 Wed April 22, 2015
Phoebe and Kyle fail to get along post break up. Alf is deeply affected by seeing a fellow veteran pass away. Ash gears up to do the job for Gunno, only to have Kyle take his place.

Episode 6179-6180 Thu April 23, 2015
The teens put on an ANZAC Day dawn service for Alf and the Summer Bay residents. Kat decides its time to tell Nate what she really wants. Spencer says his goodbyes before leaving the Bay for good. Matt disappears.
http://www.backtothebay.net/episodes/upcoming_aus.php
Wow I didn't expect the break-up to be happening so soon. Those spoilers make it seem like Kyle doesn't take it well . However, I am happy to know they split before Billie has even arrived.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 04-01-2015 at 11:57 PM
Old 04-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think so. She was upset and went to the beach.

Yeah, I'm disappointed how Oscar has handled things. So that's it? Filming hasn't indicated whether they go back together, or this is it?
Old 04-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Knowing that Kyle & Phoebe break up this month really clears up a lot of speculation in my mind from different spoilers and pics I've seen.
It also puts an completely new perspective on those Kyle/Billie/Ash angelo's scenes filmed in November.

I don't think Maddy/Oscar will get back together.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 04-02-2015 at 12:06 AM
Old 04-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow. Their break up was this soon. I had no idea. But as soon as it was mentioned they knew they wanted different things, I knew it would be a matter of time.

Kyle getting involved with this Gunno thing. Oh dear.
What speculation?
What perspective does it give you about those scenes?
Old 04-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What perspective does it give you about those scenes?
Now that we know a general date for the timing of the break-up and Billie (as far as we are aware) hasn't arrived, it confirms what I always knew in my heart that Kyle would never cheat. The break-up must have been filmed in October.

I was never sure what to make of those Angelo's scenes of Kyle/Ash arguing and it being broken up by Billie. But now I do think Kyle/Billie will become involved not long after her arrival but maybe Ash isn't happy about it resulting in the arguing/fighting at Angelo's. I am once again certain the phoebe/ash skinny dipping (filmed in December) leads to their initial hook-up causing ash to cheat on denny which fits with scenes filmed of phoebe/denny arguing.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I never thought Kyle would cheat, but yes this makes sense If the break up was filmed in Oct, didn't Billie started to come on, November?

That theory is entirely possible revolving Ash/Phoebe/Denny. It's sad that Denny will end up hurt, so I'm curious to see how this Phoebe/Ash thing comes about, since they don't spend a great deal of time together.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I never thought Kyle would cheat, but yes this makes sense If the break up was filmed in Oct, didn't Billie started to come on, November?
I never thought he'd cheat either. However I cant honestly say I felt the same way about Phoebe's loyalty (which really I am still right about since Denny is supposedly her friend ).

Tessa started filming as Billie in early Sept (I think) so clearly the filming schedule has got a lot mixed up due to when Brax/Braxton stuff has been filmed and aired. I think Kyle/Billie probably begin interacting soon after her arrival and since she is Ash's sister she'll be around Angelo's/the Braxton house I expect.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it seems her scenes are out of order so you can't know when they'll come into it.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

She filmed with Nate (Kyle Pryor) on the beach the same day that the Braxton beach party was filmed which I believe was also the filming day of Brax's initial arrest. So obviously it's made the order of airing very, very confusing ,
Old 04-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

mum mum was right
they date one person then go to date another lol

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread