Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

I posted some spoiler videos/pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me12345 (View Post)
it does seem they brought in another Braxton for nothing, but the writers don't seem to care about him as much as Heath, Casey and Brax and now of course now The Barrett's Josh and Andy is it because Kyle isn't a so called river boy. The Braxton's seemed to forgiven and taken more of a shine to the Barrett's more they have ever done to Kyle, Kyle has worked hard and is appreciative whereas as the Barrett's act like they are entitled.

I mean they whole Casey/Kyle outback storyline was done for nothing because turns out and Casey didn't kill his dad and that Kyle and Casey aren't even blood related or brothers after all
Kyle was already struggling to fit into the family and now seems his being pushed out by the Barrett's. I mean Kyle has been on the show for over a year and we still don't know much about him, I think their still more development for his character, but it doesn't seem like the writers are ever going to explore into his past, I mean what about his mum??
The outback storyline wasn't pointless because Casey might not be a Braxton but he still killed Kyle's father. I agree that the writers don't seem to care as much about developing Kyle as they spend all their time on Brax/Heath/Casey and even the Barrett's, which is really weird & stupid seeing as Kyle has become a very popular character.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah he pretty much gave up his happiness and Phoebe for his brothers because they gave him a hard time about being brothers and having responsibilities, but its ok if they go off to London and leave Kyle behind and dump their responsibilities on him so they can go off and win their girls back and Casey can go and have a fling, while Kyle no longer has the girl he loves and is left running 2 businesses, one business he doesn't even probably have any experience in, it was the same when he chose to put himself first and began a relationship with Tamara, he was given a hard time about it but they didn't seem to give a damn they in fact were pushing for Tamara and Casey back together. even though Kyle put himself first, he always seem conflicted over it, whereas as Casey never seemed to give as long as he was happy. I mean Casey dramatic my family falling apart, when he wanted to find where Brax was transferred to when in prison, made me laugh, Heath was doing fine with Bianca, Kyle and Phoebe's romance was blossoming, Ricky moved on with Nate.seemed more it was just selfish Casey wasn't coping, not his family was falling apart, they actually seemed in getting in a good place.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I posted some spoiler videos/pictures.

The outback storyline wasn't pointless because Casey might not be a Braxton but he still killed Kyle's father. I agree that the writers don't seem to care as much about developing Kyle as they spend all their time on Brax/Heath/Casey and even the Barrett's, which is really weird & stupid seeing as Kyle has become a very popular character.
that probably why people like him, loads of people seem to be fed up of Casey, Brax and Heath because they are overused and people find the Barrett's dull, carbon copies of the Braxton's.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by me12345 (View Post)
yeah he pretty much gave up his happiness and Phoebe for his brothers because they gave him a hard time about being brothers and having responsibilities, but its ok if they go off to London and leave Kyle behind and dump their responsibilities on him so they can go off and win their girls back and Casey can go and have a fling, while Kyle no longer has the girl he loves and is left running 2 businesses, one business he doesn't even probably have any experience in, it was the same when he chose to put himself first and began a relationship with Tamara, he was given a hard time about it but they didn't seem to give a damn they in fact were pushing for Tamara and Casey back together. even though Kyle put himself first, he always seem conflicted over it, whereas as Casey never seemed to give as long as he was happy. I mean Casey dramatic my family falling apart, when he wanted to find where Brax was transferred to when in prison, made me laugh, Heath was doing fine with Bianca, Kyle and Phoebe's romance was blossoming, Ricky moved on with Nate.seemed more it was just selfish Casey wasn't coping, not his family was falling apart, they actually seemed in getting in a good place.
I agree that Casey was being overly dramatic. I felt as though he was actually jealous that Kyle/Ricky (who were shown as being more affected by brax being gone) had moved on and were finally each in a happy place despite Brax's absense. I like the Braxton's (except for Casey) but they have become completely overused. Kyle is my fave so I obviously wish more time was spent on s/l's for him, he's the only Braxton who isn't constantly pushed into the forefront of s/l's (example: Kyle got kidnapped & that was immediately forgotten once he was rescued; his darkside made a short-lived re-emergence & was promptly forgotten). The most annoying thing of all is that once Heath/Casey leave the writers will simply switch to shoving Andy/Josh on-screen as much as they can (I like Josh so I don't mind him getting lots of screentime). There is so many different things that could be explored with Kyle yet it's all tossed aside so his brothers/the barrett's can have every inch of screen-time.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 04-01-2014 at 05:04 AM
Old 04-03-2014, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
WEEK 13 SPOILERS (April 21st-24th)

Monday
Casey finds out he's a Barrett, unleashing chaos in Summer Bay. Phoebes best attempts at getting fired force Kyle to face the truth and Sasha has news that ruin things with Matt.

Tuesday
Casey struggles with the news he is a Barrett. Nates fight for Ricky's heart may push her away and Brax's treatment of Phoebe sends Kyle into action. Meanwhile, Josh gets on the wrong side of Alf.

Wednesday
Alf makes a deal with Josh and Maddy, while Oscars crush on Maddy gets serious, tipping Zac over the edge. Marilyn supports John as Ginas memorial approaches.

Thursday [Double Episode]
Jett struggles to see how a memorial prize will help him get over the pain of losing Gina while, Marilyn surprises John with a tribute for Gina. Darcy struggles to accept her new baby brother and Zac's drinking problem worsens
Zac developing a drinking problem isn't something I should laugh at but he was pretty funny when he was drunk on this weeks double episode and blabbed to Kyle & Tamara about sleeping with Bianca . Surprise surprise that we will get another Casey meltdown, i'm sure that'll be fun . I don't like that it sounds as though Brax will cause problems for Phoebe/Kyle when they are just recently reunited (especially when his issue is most likely going to really be about the Casey drama) and given the brothers recent selfish & ill-mannered treatment of Kyle. However it does sound like typical Brax behaviour of treating people he hardly knows like dirt, I think he treats Kyle like dirt a majority of the time & they've known each other for more than a year now. I don't care how many people don't like Phoebe because I like that she hasn't immediately fallen to her knees to kiss the ground that Brax/Heath/Casey walk on as though they are the greatest men she's ever met. Nothing will ever convince me that the majority of hatred towards her is about anything other than her reluctance to instantly accept how great the Braxton's are. Oscar has a crush on Maddy , for some reason that i'm not really sure of i'd find it more believable if that spoiler was 'Oscar has a crush on Matt or Kyle'

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 04-03-2014 at 04:47 AM
Old 04-06-2014, 04:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Zac developing a drinking problem isn't something I should laugh at but he was pretty funny when he was drunk on this weeks double episode and blabbed to Kyle & Tamara about sleeping with Bianca . Surprise surprise that we will get another Casey meltdown, i'm sure that'll be fun . I don't like that it sounds as though Brax will cause problems for Phoebe/Kyle when they are just recently reunited (especially when his issue is most likely going to really be about the Casey drama) and given the brothers recent selfish & ill-mannered treatment of Kyle. However it does sound like typical Brax behaviour of treating people he hardly knows like dirt, I think he treats Kyle like dirt a majority of the time & they've known each other for more than a year now. I don't care how many people don't like Phoebe because I like that she hasn't immediately fallen to her knees to kiss the ground that Brax/Heath/Casey walk on as though they are the greatest men she's ever met. Nothing will ever convince me that the majority of hatred towards her is about anything other than her reluctance to instantly accept how great the Braxton's are. Oscar has a crush on Maddy , for some reason that i'm not really sure of i'd find it more believable if that spoiler was 'Oscar has a crush on Matt or Kyle'
I agree
Old 04-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Even though Oscar's crush on Maddy is clearly coming out of nowhere I am glad that he is finally getting a s/l because too much of the twins s/l's are all about Evie. No wonder Zac is going to become a drunk when he has to put up with the antics of that annoying little brat Evie.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Oscar really hadn't had a SL since the cult.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Out of the twins I've always liked Oscar the most. I tried to like Evie but she just gets more and more irritating every single week and thinks she can dictate Zac's every waking move. Anyone would think she was Zac's wife and not his niece. Also her antics of stealing some school test from his bag isn't going to help relieve the stress he's been under since his relationship with Hannah fell apart.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
WEEK 14 SPOILERS!
Episode 5951
Mon April 28, 2014

The search for Darcy and Harley continues as time runs out. Heath and Bianca are at the point of despair. Marilyn gives John some not-so subtle hints about a big day he may have forgotten about last year.

Episode 5952
Tue April 29, 2014

A broken Casey returns to Summer Bay. Oscar panics when he hears there is a victim of a hit-and-run. Will Heath and Bianca find Harley before it's too late?

Episode 5953-5954
Wed April 30, 2014

Chris goes to extreme lengths to woo Denny. Oscar struggles with admitting his involvement in the hit-and-run. Casey falls deeper into an identity crisis. Phoebe tries her hand at family counselling by organizing a Barrett/Braxton lunch date. The old Chris rears his ugly head as things get more serious with Denny. John's decision to keep Marilyn out of the loop backfires disastrously.

Episode 5955
Thu May 1, 2014

Marilyn and John's crossed wires threaten to ruin Jett's birthday. Heath makes a drastic decision. Josh is pressured by Andy to move back to Mangrove River.
----------------------------------------------
Quote:
I think I've figured out what's happening in all the what's to come promo's that have been airing at the end of a lot of recent episodes of H&A. I'm convinced that there's some kind of car accident involving Darcy/Oscar/Zac and that is what Bianca could be screaming about in one of the promo's. I could be wrong but that's a theory I've been stuck on and thinking about for awhile now.
I made this prediction a few months ago and having seen the Week 14 spoilers I think it's about to come true. However I've since made some adjustments to my predictions via some other things I've heard and now believe that the Hit-and-Run will be Oscar (with a drunken Zac in the car) accidentally running down Tamara while everyone is out looking for Darcy & Harley who go missing during the same episodes as the H/R.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those.

How do the kids go missing? does someone kidnap them?
Old 04-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

In multiple promo's Darcy has been shown walking along a road alone with baby Harley. Plus other spoilers mentioned Darcy struggling to accept Harley, so it seems as though she runs away and takes Harley with her.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for those

{}
Old 04-21-2014, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

WEEK 13 Extra Spoilers!
Quote:
Monday, April 21• Casey finds out he’s a Barrett, unleashing chaos in Summer Bay.
• Phoebe’s best attempts at getting fired force Kyle to face the truth.
• Will Sasha’s news ruin things with Matt?

Tuesday, April 22
• Casey struggles with his new identity as a Barrett.
• Nate’s fight for Ricky’s heart pushes her away.
• Brax’s treatment of Phoebe sends Kyle into action.
• Josh gets on the wrong side of Alf.

Wednesday, April 23
• Alf does a deal with Josh and Maddy.
• Oscar’s crush on Maddy gets serious, and tips Zac over the edge.
• Marilyn supports John as Gina’s memorial approaches.

Thursday, April 24 (DOUBLE EPISODE)
• Jett struggles to see how a memorial prize will help him get over the pain of losing Gina.
• Will Darcy accept her new baby brother?
• With his drinking problem only getting worse, is Zac making promises he can’t keep?
• Darcy runs away and takes Harley with her, terrifying Heath and Bianca.
• Has Oscar’s decision to help Zac ended the life of a Summer Bay favourite?
• Marilyn surprises John with a tribute to Gina’s memory.
• Could romance be in the air for Spencer and Evelyn?
Old 04-21-2014, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread