Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Very few shows I have stuck through to the end. I stuck through Gilmore Girls and Brothers & Sisters both until the last episode but was frankly sorely disappointed in the ending and wished I had backed out earlier.

I watched Desperate Housewives religiously but got bored of it. I came back to watch the last season though - I think there is like one full season I didn't watch at all.

I watched Charmed and after the absolutely horrific break up arc they put Cole and Phoebe through I left in complete disgust.

Gave up on GA (years ago) and Scandal. So glad I did because frankly Shonda is craaaaazzzzyyyy.

Actually the only show I watched all the way through and didn't regret sticking around for the ending is LOST. I got kind of bored in S3, but still that show turned out a very satisfying end despite all the heartbreaking drama. That's why I have such high hopes for Once.
I stuck with Gilmore Girls as well. And I was with Lost from beginning to End!
Old 05-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

shows i quit Grey's Anatomy, glee, desperate housewives, one tree hill, vampire Diaries, the Bachelor, The Hills, and 90210"

I did come back briefly for series finale of Glee, Desperate House, and Oth

I stuck with Gilmore girls cause of my favorite ship but got crushed but at least it taught me to write fanfics and I wouldn't be here
Old 05-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I wonder if that has anything to do with what's coming up or do we think Henry is all hero?
I think it's coming up on Sunday's episode. Really curious to see how the show used the theatre set. From photos online the interior looks gorgeous and it seems Jared and the Apprentice filmed all day there. So it must be one long dialogue that spans the show otherwise why 8 hours?!
Old 05-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
It didn't even make sense because Henry doesn't have Dark One blood in him. Bae was born before Rumple became the DO.

I can't believe they passed up the opportunity to have the Dark One have a baby with his true love.

As far as what they said at the beginning of the season, they say a lot of things that 95 percent of the time never happen.
I think the last think that belle and rumple need is a baby they have enough issues to deal with i think they need to work on what is wrong with them before they through a child in this mess babies do not fix issues but i don't want anyone to have a baby unless they are going to do something interesting with it so far all the baby arc have been boring
Old 05-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I think it's coming up on Sunday's episode. Really curious to see how the show used the theatre set. From photos online the interior looks gorgeous and it seems Jared and the Apprentice filmed all day there. So it must be one long dialogue that spans the show otherwise why 8 hours?!
Yeah, that's still quite the mystery, too.

I just can't wait. I feel like this week is taking forever and we are not getting enough interviews!
Old 05-07-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Yeah, that's still quite the mystery, too.

I just can't wait. I feel like this week is taking forever and we are not getting enough interviews!
This!

Where are the cast interviews? Last year, almost every series regular cast did at least one interview (except Jared). JMO did a slew of them. It's awfully quiet. Which only gets me nervous...there must be a big twist.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
This!

Where are the cast interviews? Last year, almost all the series regular cast did at least one interview. JMO did a slew of them. It's awfully quiet. Which only gets me nervous...there must be a big twist.
Think they're all too afraid to spill the beans?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Think they're all too afraid to spill the beans?
Someone, somewhere has RC prisoner and his mouth is duck-taped, because he's a blabbermouth.

I'm interested in seeing what people think when they meet Emilie and Lana on the weekend. Emilie in particular doesn't seem to have a poker face.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This!

Where are the cast interviews? Last year, almost every series regular cast did at least one interview (except Jared). JMO did a slew of them. It's awfully quiet. Which only gets me nervous...there must be a big twist.
IKR. Ginny even did them last year 9 months pregnant. And this year, there's been nothing. The interviews Josh has done had zero about future eps. He spoke over 20 minutes on Sirius XM and spilled nada.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This!

Although last year it was the only Emma centric episodes. I am still holding out a little hope that we will get some interviews tomorrow but it's looking pretty bleak.

I know Lana had a couple appearances today but they aren't the type of interviews that ask the questions we want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
IKR. Ginny even did them last year 9 months pregnant. And this year, there's been nothing. The interviews Josh has done had zero about future eps. He spoke over 20 minutes on Sirius XM and spilled nada.
JMo did a 20 minute podcast recently and not one spoiler!

Sneak Peek #2

Last edited by T'Lynn; 05-07-2015 at 01:58 PM
Old 05-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow that was heartwarming grandpa and grandson moment
Old 05-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

How rude of them to not give us spoilers! XD
Old 05-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Altruistic Savior!Rumple has MAGIC?!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

You know he wasn't going to give up his magic.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
You know he wasn't going to give up his magic.
I guess I figured he might have realized that his magic/power was his crutch.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread