Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2014, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

In Hart of Dixie's world things change very fast. Zoe said she loved Joel in 3x16 and six episodes later during an honest conversation with Lemon she realized she have been wrong and that she loved Wade. It can happens with Lavon and AB, who knows?

Because they are totally in love
Old 11-22-2014, 01:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I think the friendships will be fine. Lavon and George seem OK in the promo. We'll know more when we see it in context. It isn't what I want, but as long as the rest is good, I can tolerate it.

As for the girl. That is just a guess and speculation. There is a little girl who is recurring. She's definitely in 406, 407, and 410. There is nothing pointing her toward anyone's storyline so we don't have any proof why she's there or for which characters. So right now there is as much of a chance of her being Wade's daughter as Brick's or no one's. Or she's there for some other reason.

--------------------------
Funny enough, I'm currently watching The Back-up Plan which would be something similar if this girl is there for AB. A woman who hasn't had any luck in love but still wants a family. So she starts the process to become a mother on her own. And then after that has started she suddenly meets the right man.
Ok. It could be everything, but i'd prefer she would be part of AB's storyline. I want Wade and Zoe just concentrate to their child...i can't wait! They're so perfect together!

Returning to the triangle i was thinking:
Since the finale of the season 3 it looks like Lemon had a feeling for one of her ex, that person was George( they had sex some week earlier). Then she returns from the cruise with a new boyfriend who will bow out very soon( it seems), in fact George and Lemon will have the lake scene in 403 so maybe Lemon's feelings for George will reemerge... Maybe Tansy's return,will reshuffle everything and Lemon will approch to Lavon who in meanwhile will wait for her? And if she will realize that her heart belongs to Lavon and George and Tansy will be a couple again, why there will be a fight or something emotional between George and Lemon in 409?! I know my thought is senseless ( even because i'm italian and my english is not perfect) and most of it is just my imagination but...there's something that tells me that in the end will be GL *__*
Old 11-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I feel pretty sure that it is going to be Lemon and Lavon.

I didn't even think of it this way before. In the finale, Lavon knew that Davis had proposed to AB. So he was faced with the chance that AB would say yes and would probably be lost to him forever. He did nothing. When he found out that Lemon was on the boat with the intention of returning engaged, he got up immediately and went to the ship I'm assuming to try to stop her from leaving. He didn't go to AB. And now probably a month later, after AB has turned down Davis, and is single, Lavon still appears to be mooning over Lemon and waiting for her to return.

There has been nothing in Lavon's actions to indicate that he feels as strongly for AB as she did for him, or as he has felt for Lemon. And imo, AB deserves better than that.

-----------------------
I don't know what the George and Lemon stuff means since they do seem to be interacting. My fear is that they are going to drag out the Lavon/Lemon/George/Tansy stuff for most of the season. And there won't really be any real movement toward LL or GT until later in the season. AB will have to move on completely before LL can even happen. Lemon may consider Lavon off limits for a time because of her friendship with AB. So she may be more open to George since he doesn't have the AB baggage. Although Tansy reappears which should confuse George.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckma930 (View Post)
I am not Saying the girl is Wade's daughter but if she was why would that Destroy a happy ending for WZ? From the history of this show I don't think we are going to be drama free.
I'm not saying i don't want a drama or problems with Wade and Zoe storyline , it would be an utopia if they will be happy in all episodes of the new season. But i don't want a kind of drama like this. I think it will be complicated enough face an unexpected pregnancy above all for their relationship that is just at the beginning. There will be enough drama with the pregnancy, i think.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I feel pretty sure that it is going to be Lemon and Lavon.

I didn't even think of it this way before. In the finale, Lavon knew that Davis had proposed to AB. So he was faced with the chance that AB would say yes and would probably be lost to him forever. He did nothing. When he found out that Lemon was on the boat with the intention of returning engaged, he got up immediately and went to the ship I'm assuming to try to stop her from leaving. He didn't go to AB. And now probably a month later, after AB has turned down Davis, and is single, Lavon still appears to be mooning over Lemon and waiting for her to return.

There has been nothing in Lavon's actions to indicate that he feels as strongly for AB as she did for him, or as he has felt for Lemon. And imo, AB deserves better than that.
IA with you but what makes me mad is that Lavon chose Ruby over Lemon and then Ab over Lemon. All i know is that Lavon looks to my eyes like the most confusing person in the world, i wouldn't be surprise if in a new episode, he will declare his love for Zoe. -.- lol

---------

For my mental health i think it's better forgetting all of the possible drama for Wade and Zoe, and the terrible triangle GLL. I think i will keep watching the promo over and over until January 9, especially this part : " I love you and you love me too. Admit it!" *__*.

Last edited by SoulmatesDJ<3; 11-22-2014 at 01:26 PM
Old 11-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I was talking to Hannah and Cathy and am now rethinking the water scene. I see how it could be more a mirage for Wade while he is talking to Earl.

He's talking to Earl and then he seems surprised, looks over, and gets up. He could think he sees Zoe. She's probably warned him that she's setting out to seduce him. He says he's inoculated but he's full of it. After she tells him that, it is probably at the front of his mind. And when he says the kablang, that is when he realizes she really isn't there.

Also when he is playing the guitar before she does show up at his place, he seems to be deep in thought. If she tried to seduce him earlier that day, you'd think he'd be prepared for it and not give in that easily. But if he was already fantasizing about her earlier, and she does show up in reality, it is very easy to see how he may be caught off guard and in a moment of weakness and gives in.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I was talking to Hannah and Cathy and am now rethinking the water scene. I see how it could be more a mirage for Wade while he is talking to Earl.

He's talking to Earl and then he seems surprised, looks over, and gets up. He could think he sees Zoe. She's probably warned him that she's setting out to seduce him. He says he's inoculated but he's full of it. After she tells him that, it is probably at the front of his mind. And when he says the kablang, that is when he realizes she really isn't there.

Also when he is playing the guitar before she does show up at his place, he seems to be deep in thought. If she tried to seduce him earlier that day, you'd think he'd be prepared for it and not give in that easily. But if he was already fantasizing about her earlier, and she does show up in reality, it is very easy to see how he may be caught off guard and in a moment of weakness and gives in.
A mirage would fit better with the reference to 1x04.

If Zoe really did pop out of the water, saw Earl and swam away, would she try to seduce Wade again the same evening?

He gotta see something in the lake though.

Last edited by Fogh; 11-22-2014 at 01:36 PM
Old 11-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
A mirage would fit better with the reference to 1x04.

If Zoe really did pop out of the water and saw Earl and swam away, would she try to seduce Wade again the same evening?

He gotta see something in the lake though.
He could see Zoe but dressed in normal clothes on the side of the pond like in 1x04.

As far as Zoe, she's determined so I don't know what to expect really. LOL But I would have to question if Wade would be around if she had attempted to seduce him earlier in the day. Again going back to MB, Wade seems to know that she was going to show up and found a way to avoid it. At least that is what I think happened with MB being there instead of Wade.

It is also easy to see how she'd then catch him in a moment of weakness and he gives in.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I've always thought she wouldn't really be in the pond.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Although if it is a vision, I think when she comes to seduce him, they will end up having sex. I don't really see him pulling away in that instance.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
He could see Zoe but dressed in normal clothes on the side of the pond like in 1x04.

As far as Zoe, she's determined so I don't know what to expect really. LOL But I would have to question if Wade would be around if she had attempted to seduce him earlier in the day. Again going back to MB, Wade seems to know that she was going to show up and found a way to avoid it. At least that is what I think happened with MB being there instead of Wade.

It is also easy to see how she'd then catch him in a moment of weakness and he gives in.
I guess it would make sense that if her surprise "water goddess" plan backfires because Earl is there, she would go the more direct route. I just think that after running around BB asking people for their suggestions (romantic it seems), she decides to try and seduce him in the evening.

I'm good either way, unless they decide to scrap the water scene. Then I will be pissed hehe.

Quote:
Although if it is a vision, I think when she comes to seduce him, they will end up having sex. I don't really see him pulling away in that instance.
I could see them having sex, but it should be clear he is coming around or at least conflicted prior to Zoe coming over. I don't want them throwing him under the bus again.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope not. I'd rather sex wait for their reunion.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

We also have Zoe in this make up on her first day on set. Wonder which scene that is for.

Instagram
Old 11-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
We also have Zoe in this make up on her first day on set. Wonder which scene that is for.

Instagram
Hmmm... Maybe it's a look for another seduction attempt? Maybe there's another homecoming party for Lemon somewhere in there too that she's getting ready for?
Old 11-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could see them having sex, but it should be clear he is coming around or at least conflicted prior to Zoe coming over. I don't want them throwing him under the bus again.
We could see him at war with himself throughout the episode. And he could be wavering. But I easily seehow if they have sex before he's absolutely certain he wants to reunite, how it freaks him out. He would know that sex with a Zoe isn't just a ONS for either of them. At that point he needs to make a firm choice. The clock has sort of run out in a way.

But I still see how he'd pull away too if he comes to his senses. I just think it's more likely he doesn't.

Either scenario leads to Zoe confronting him because as we see in the promo, he's responding even if he does push her away before having sex.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread