Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That's something

So if ABL got back together, maybe George and Lavon make the choice for Lemon (they choose each other) and later on there's a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle
Old 08-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
That's something

So if ABL got back together, maybe George and Lavon make the choice for Lemon (they choose each other) and later on there's a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle
I'm not sure what is going on with ABL, but the deleted picture makes me think that it is at least going toward ABL. And yes, I think we could end up with a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle. IMO, if George and Tansy are dating in 406, I think something will happen since that is only midway through the season. Maybe Lemon seeing George date Tansy makes her admit to herself that she has feelings for him still and wants another chance? IDK.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I could see that happening. There's more happening in the first 6 episodes of season 4 than in all of season 3
Old 08-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I'm not sure what is going on with ABL, but the deleted picture makes me think that it is at least going toward ABL. And yes, I think we could end up with a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle. IMO, if George and Tansy are dating in 406, I think something will happen since that is only midway through the season. Maybe Lemon seeing George date Tansy makes her admit to herself that she has feelings for him still and wants another chance? IDK.
The only problem I have with that is that is round three of GT. George has chased down Tansy Twice already and then when he gets her back he will dump her for Lemon. UGH. At that point I just won't care. LG knows how to make these characters the most fickle people. I wonder where Lemon is at. Maybe she turns gay out of the blue and runs off with Cricket
Old 08-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
The only problem I have with that is that is round three of GT. George has chased down Tansy Twice already and then when he gets her back he will dump her for Lemon. UGH. At that point I just won't care. LG knows how to make these characters the most fickle people. I wonder where Lemon is at. Maybe she turns gay out of the blue and runs off with Cricket
Wouldn't surprise me the amount of people who would be okay with that
Old 08-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
Wouldn't surprise me the amount of people who would be okay with that
I would rather see her with Cricket than Lavon. LL would be the absolute worst and pretty despicable at this point.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't think we'll see George dump Tansy for Lemon. If George and Tansy don't work out it will probably have nothing to do with Lemon. They already did something similar with George/Lynly.

Or George and Tansy aren't exactly together and it is just a date. Who knows at this point. The pictures don't really tell much. Or George and Lemon both end the season single and they are happy with that.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't think we'll see George dump Tansy for Lemon. If George and Tansy don't work out it will probably have nothing to do with Lemon. They already did something similar with George/Lynly.

Or George and Tansy aren't exactly together and it is just a date. Who knows at this point. The pictures don't really tell much. Or George and Lemon both end the season single and they are happy with that.
LOL No the pictures don't tell much at all but it is all we got.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL No the pictures don't tell much at all but it is all we got.
Or in this case don't have since SP quickly deleted it. Not that the picture would have given anything away. It just gives us ideas to speculate on.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I would rather see her with Cricket than Lavon. LL would be the absolute worst and pretty despicable at this point.
IA. LL would just be the worst at this stage... they have both moved on and are far gone from each other, they're like strangers. It would be like putting George and AB together.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
IA. LL would just be the worst at this stage... they have both moved on and are far gone from each other, they're like strangers. It would be like putting George and AB together.
Yeah by the time we get back to BB it will be like 3-1/2 to 4 years since LL. Get the heck over it Lavon. LOL George/AB that is funny. That would be completely out of the blue and so whacked out. I can't see that ever happening. That would be like Wade suddenly running off with Lucy.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

I assumed from JK's posts the other day that JK and SP were working together so I think we may also have Lemon/George scenes. I'm curious about the idea of a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle. To me that could be one of the more balanced triangles they've had.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It could be interesting. George has a thing for blondes
Old 08-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
I assumed from JK's posts the other day that JK and SP were working together so I think we may also have Lemon/George scenes. I'm curious about the idea of a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle. To me that could be one of the more balanced triangles they've had.
iA I do like Tansy and I always liked GT but they are no match for GL. George has had a pretty rough go at it so it would be nice to see him on the winning side this time.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
iA I do like Tansy and I always liked GT but they are no match for GL. George has had a pretty rough go at it so it would be nice to see him on the winning side this time.
I love George/Lemon, and I think it could be an interesting storyline. So that is my preference. I liked George/Tansy in season 2. I even liked them last season up until Tansy left to go back to Scooter. That was the turning point for me for George/Tansy. I do like Tansy though, but I feel that George deserves better. Tansy left him twice already. Although George and Lemon also have their issues. And I would like to see them work through those issues. And I think as far as Lemon is concerned, that Tansy could be a viable threat which Lemon may need. At the end of the day, I want them both to find happiness. Preferably together, but I can also see how George and Lemon could both decide that they are fine being single.

----------------------------
If Granny is in this episode, how do you thing she would react if the "Chet" guy is Magnolia's boyfriend? Lemon may still be single while her younger sister now has someone.

That is what also has me interested in a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle. How does Lemon then react to George/Tansy?

---------------------------
Another thought about a wedding in the finale. Any thoughts to it not being Zoe and Wade? At least not a planned wedding? If there is a planned, wedding maybe it is someone else? The thought that if Lavon and AB got back together, the next logical step is a proposal and a wedding. AB wants to get married. She made that plain. I can't see Lavon and AB reuniting and just dating. They are past that.

Also a WZ proposal and waiting for a wedding in the finale sort of seems the most predictable thing. And if Zoe is pregnant, she'd probably end up going into labor in the finale in a way to disrupt the wedding. That doesn't mean that there couldn't or wouldn't be a WZ wedding, but maybe it just isn't planned and is more of a surprise?

Last edited by Tracie76; 08-26-2014 at 06:51 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread