Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I just think 10 episodes isn't always the best sign of confidence for more. But, if its written like the final season with an option to keep it going ala the end of S4 and S6 of OTH then it can work.
I don't think 10 episodes is a sign of confidence either nor the fact that it is airing sometime in 2015. I think they are just keeping their options open in case they need a cheap show to fill the schedule.

I haven't seen OTH so I don't know how those seasons ended. I imagining that we'll see some finality to the current storylines. And yet everything won't be totally wrapped up. And there won't be anything major happen like people moving away and finding a life elsewhere. There may even be a hint at future storylines for some of the characters. I'm thinking more in the way of Lavon, AB, George, and Lemon since I don't really know what will happen to those characters this season. I think we may see Zoe and Wade married by the finale with Zoe giving birth. That closes out the current storyline and they could introduce a new one if they are renewed. I'm not sure about Zoe and the practice and if she'll be a partner.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just think 10 episodes isn't always the best sign of confidence for more. But, if its written like the final season with an option to keep it going ala the end of S4 and S6 of OTH then it can work.
I absolutely loved S6 ending. And if it wasn't for Alex and Quinn being introduced I would have wanted it to end with Lucas and Peyton driving off.

If HoD could do an ending like that I'll be really satisfied.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
I absolutely loved S6 ending. And if it wasn't for Alex and Quinn being introduced I would have wanted it to end with Lucas and Peyton driving off.

If HoD could do an ending like that I'll be really satisfied.
It took me until after OTH ended to even go back and watch s7-9.

Tracie, basically they wrapped the sls for all the central characters and then picked up with what they had left and added new characters in s7. I think its always best to play it safe.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

See Tracie, I'm on the other boat. I'm pretty certain Zoe will get Harley's part back since that was the premise of the show. Also an engaged ZW accomplishes the same as them getting married from LG's perspective - same with Zoe still pregnant. That leaves a birth, ZW as parents and a wedding if they are renewed.

I'm not saying I don't want a baby or a wedding but speculating isn't the same as what I want.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It took me until after OTH ended to even go back and watch s7-9.

Tracie, basically they wrapped the sls for all the central characters and then picked up with what they had left and added new characters in s7. I think its always best to play it safe.
We are in agreement. I think we'll see all of the central characters with a happy ending and their storylines wrapped up. And LG was probably told to make sure everything is wrapped up. From the casts' comments they seem to feel that this is the final season.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
We are in agreement. I think we'll see all of the central characters with a happy ending and their storylines wrapped up. And LG was probably told to make sure everything is wrapped up. From the casts' comments they seem to feel that this is the final season.
I think the only reason they haven't announced this is the last season is due to how cheap it is to make. It's the same reason OTH lasted till S9 because it was cheap to produce.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
IA also I think they will wrap up everything. They can always start new SL's if renewed. It would be easy for WZ and depending on where they leave off with everyone else I am sure they can come up with some new stuff.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think the only reason they haven't announced this is the last season is due to how cheap it is to make. It's the same reason OTH lasted till S9 because it was cheap to produce.
Again, I completely agree. I thought that was what it was when they didn't announce it as being the finale season yet. But I think it is an uphill battle to a season 5 and it is less likely than likely. I think several things would have to happen and it isn't just HoD's ratings which I expect to be bad considering it will return on a Friday after a really long hiatus. And there will probably be little to no promotion.

Quote:
What kind of trouble are these swimsuits gonna get in to? @uv_darlings has the cutest BlueBell style swimwear

Last edited by Tracie76; 07-22-2014 at 04:17 PM
Old 07-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They are cute. Who's going to wear them?
Old 07-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
They are cute. Who's going to wear them?
Belles? I really don't know. The colors aren't really matchy but for the 2 that have turquoise in them. Maybe those are Belles? I'm not sure about the others.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tired of the Belles
Old 07-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Probably I wanna know more titles of the episodes!
Old 07-22-2014, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone think that we'll see Jaysene again before the finale? The actress wasn't around to film episode 2. I can't tell what she is doing now or if she'll be back.

I was wondering because the suits gave me an idea: AB, Crickett, Lemon and Jaysene. And throw in George and Lavon somehow into a storyline.

And:

Last edited by Tracie76; 07-22-2014 at 05:36 PM
Old 07-22-2014, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jaime King ‏@Jaime_King · 1m
Bliss in Bluebell with @kaitlyn_black29 #LemonandABForever Instagram
One of these days I will learn how to post the picture. AB/Lemon in the pond.-Thanks Tracie

I don't think AB/Lemon would be looking so happy and still close friends if Lavon was a factor.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
One of these days I will learn how to post the picture. AB/Lemon in the pond.-Thanks Tracie

I don't think AB/Lemon would be looking so happy and still close friends if Lavon was a factor.
I was just thinking the same thing. Although if Lemon is with Henry, AB and Lemon could be fine because Lemon is with someone else. But AB and Lemon are close. And they seem to be spending a fair amount of time together. Much like George and Lavon.

The whole thing is just weird. I still have a very hard time seeing how LL can happen without destroying Lemon and AB's friendship.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread