Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
Thanks for opening this thread. I thought the pilot epsiode was good, so I'll continue watching it. My only problem is that sometimes I have problems understanding what Lecter says. It drives me nuts.
Lol I'm so glad I wasn't the only one.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"HANNIBAL"

"AMUSE-BOUCHE"

04/11/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : WILL FACES A NEW CASE AFTER A BIZARRE DISCOVERY IN THE WOODS - Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), now an official special investigator with the FBI, helps Jack Crawford (Laurence Fishburne) and the BAU unit search for a murderer who buries his victims alive to grow mushrooms. In their therapy sessions, Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) begins to gain Will's trust as they bond over responsibility for Abigail (guest star Kacey Rohl), and helps Will open up about his true feelings about killing Hobbs. Meanwhile, Freddie Lounds (guest star Lara Jean Chorostecki) snoops around the BAU's investigation. Caroline Dhavernas and Hettienne Park also star. Press release for 1.02

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 04-07-2013 at 11:00 AM
Old 04-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"HANNIBAL"

"CEUF"

04/25/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : WILL MAKES A CHILLING DISCOVERY ABOUT CHILDREN AND HANNIBAL GOES AGAINST A DOCTOR’S ADVICE - A string of family murders takes place and Will (Hugh Dancy) determines they were conducted by each of the families' missing children, who were abducted and brainwashed into killing their old families for their sinister "new family." Against Alana's (Caroline Dhavernas) recommendation, Hannibal (Mads Mikkelson) checks Abigail (Kacey Rohl) out of the hospital for some frightening psychiatric practices that ultimately align her loyalty with him.

Molly Shannon and Gina Torres guest star
Hannibal - Episode 1.04 - Ceuf - Press Release | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for that. I meant 1.02.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hannibal - First Look at Gillian Anderson | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Meredith.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Sure thing, Rachel!

Hannibal Boss Talks Casting Lee Pace and Kristin Chenoweth and Kickstarter Campaign | Spoilers

Hannibal - Episode 1.07 - Sorbet - BTS Featurette with Gillian Anderson | Spoilers

Hannibal - Episode 1.07 - Sorbet - Sneak Peeks | Spoilers

Quote:
"HANNIBAL"

"TROU NORMAND"

05/23/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : A SERIAL KILLER’S MACABRE TROPHY RAISES QUESTIONS AND CLUES TO MOTIVES AS WELL AS SECRETS - The BAU team hunts a serial killer who digs up his victims, creating a totem pole of their bodies as a macabre trophy. When Nick Boyle's (Mark Rendall) body is found, Jack (Laurence Fishburne) & Alana (Caroline Dhavernas) question Abigail (Kacey Rohl) about his death. The resurrection of Nick's body enlightens Will (Hugh Dancy) to some of Abigail's secrets and Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) convinces Will to keep some of his own. Attempting to assert independence, Abigail agrees to write a book with Freddy Lounds (Lara Jean Chorostecki) and in the process, reveals her biggest secret to Hannibal.
Hannibal - Episode 1.09 - Trou Normand - Press Release | Spoilers

Hannibal - Episode 1.07 - Sorbet - Promo | Spoilers

Quote:
Question: Holy Hannibal! I'm a fan of the show, but I find myself consumed with a desire for details on what I have come to call the "Episode 4 Debacle." As you know: NBC announced it was pulling the episode due to sensitivity regarding "recent events" including Newtown and the Boston Marathon bombings. One article I read indicated that in fact, the e-mail from network brass actually was sent the morning of the bombings, before they happened. Another article I read said that the screeners sent to critics included episodes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6. This, to me, indicates trepidation that goes back further than the bombings. Then, of course, they released excerpts from the episode, eliminating all aspects of the "crime of the week" which involved Molly Shannon. Question 1: Is there any indication that there were other reasons that the episode was pulled? And why it wasn't included in the screeners? The description of that storyline in which guest star Shannon plays a teacher who manipulates students to kill their parents certainly sounds grim, but I can't help but wonder if, after filming, they felt the episode didn't work and are looking for reasons to scrap it without losing the mythology-heavy stuff in the scenes with the series regulars. Have you seen the full episode? Do you have any other theories? Will we ever see the full episode? — Aaron

Matt Roush: To my knowledge, no one has seen the full episode, and until and unless it's included in the DVD release, only overseas audiences (and those technologically gifted enough to bootleg such things) will get to bear witness. Critics were given five episodes to review before premiere, and this episode was conspicuously absent — it was clear while watching them in order that some threads of the Abigail story were missing — so it seems fairly clear that there was ambivalence early on about sharing or broadcasting this episode, from the network's and presumably the creator's point of view. (Unless Bryan Fuller was being disingenuous during his intro to the online clips, we're meant to believe he had a hand in this decision.) I understand the cultural sensitivities up to a point, but for all of its macabre elegance, Hannibal is a fairly twisted show with a very sick sensibility in its death-scene fetishes — those angel wings last week, so creepy! — so I'm not sure why flagging this episode with viewer advisories wouldn't have been enough. If you're watching Hannibal voluntarily, you could probably handle it. If you're the sort that would get upset by this perverse kind of storytelling, you're probably not watching anyway.
Ask Matt - Various Shows - 29th April 2013 | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the goods.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

tftnt.I love the show

Old 05-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it gets renewed.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah me too.Its become one of my fave shows now.I love Will and Hanniball's relationship.

Old 05-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Eyes (View Post)
Yeah me too.Its become one of my fave shows now.I love Will and Hanniball's relationship.
me too
Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

What are the show's chances?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
What are the show's chances?
they don't quite know. TV guide says looking good.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:20 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the all the latest spoilage.