Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2016, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Casting call for a huge high-end party. I guess Joe will be involved .

AMC 'Halt and Catch Fire' Atlanta Casting Call for a Huge Party

Also, a BTS pic, might be at Mutiny.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDSvPOEH5VQ/
Old 03-23-2016, 01:44 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisredbeatrice (View Post)
Casting call for a huge high-end party. I guess Joe will be involved .

AMC 'Halt and Catch Fire' Atlanta Casting Call for a Huge Party

Also, a BTS pic, might be at Mutiny.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDSvPOEH5VQ/
Thanks.
Old 03-23-2016, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-29-2016, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

New pics from the set.

https://www.facebook.com/kimberlypei...=3&pnref=story
Old 03-29-2016, 01:47 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Thanks.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thanks! Nice to see this thread back and running!

It sucks that it seems like Joe will have his own separate storyline again, instead of interacting with Cameron & Gordon on a regular basis. The dynamic of Joe/Cameron/Gordon was what made Season 1 so great. The Mutiny coders are annoying, IMO.

Season 1 was so good to the bore that was Season 2. Hopefully Season 3 amps it up. At least that sad sack Joe's wife (and Tom) are not on the cast anymore. .I hope.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofpower (View Post)

It sucks that it seems like Joe will have his own separate storyline again, instead of interacting with Cameron & Gordon on a regular basis. The dynamic of Joe/Cameron/Gordon was what made Season 1 so great. The Mutiny coders are annoying, IMO.

Season 1 was so good to the bore that was Season 2. Hopefully Season 3 amps it up. At least that sad sack Joe's wife (and Tom) are not on the cast anymore. .I hope.
your every word is gold, I agree 100%
Old 04-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everybody. I'm slowly updating the first post of the thread with the little pieces of information we have so far.

Quote:
It sucks that it seems like Joe will have his own separate storyline again, instead of interacting with Cameron & Gordon on a regular basis. The dynamic of Joe/Cameron/Gordon was what made Season 1 so great.
I absolutely agree with you -- those three characters sold me on S1...I used to write posts in this thread about how thrilling it was to watch that dynamic unfold...between three people who hated each other and yet NEEDED each other to achieve what they wanted.

What I hate is that the very same critics who either crapped all over S1 or ignored it altogether are likely the voices that the writers are listening to. So with so many of those critics insisting that S2 is superior in every way to S1, I don't see a return to the S1-dynamic. I had hope for it last year, but the more we learn about S3, the more that hope is fading.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Hi everybody. I'm slowly updating the first post of the thread with the little pieces of information we have so far.

I absolutely agree with you -- those three characters sold me on S1...I used to write posts in this thread about how thrilling it was to watch that dynamic unfold...between three people who hated each other and yet NEEDED each other to achieve what they wanted.

What I hate is that the very same critics who either crapped all over S1 or ignored it altogether are likely the voices that the writers are listening to. So with so many of those critics insisting that S2 is superior in every way to S1, I don't see a return to the S1-dynamic. I had hope for it last year, but the more we learn about S3, the more that hope is fading.
Yeah, this is an ensemble cast, not an ensemble plus Lee Pace. He needs to be with the rest of cast, but the limited number of BTS pics that have leaked hint that he's nowhere to be found. He's not on the credits list for a couple eps this season on IMBD as well, so I am hoping that doesn't mean he's not in the eps at all. But even that means it's gonna be Mutiny heavy. UGH

At the very least, Mutiny & Joe's new company plus Gordon should end up in the same office building or something. Increase the chances of interaction. I don't want to watch two different shows with characters that don't interact each week. I get that already with GAME OF THRONES.
Old 04-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, this is an ensemble cast, not an ensemble plus Lee Pace. He needs to be with the rest of cast, but the limited number of BTS pics that have leaked hint that he's nowhere to be found. He's not on the credits list for a couple eps this season on IMBD as well, so I am hoping that doesn't mean he's not in the eps at all. But even that means it's gonna be Mutiny heavy. UGH
Oh, I actually don't think the IMDB thing is anything to worry about -- last season, actors were added slowly (even the main actors) and not everyone was added at once. I think that's what's going on here -- whichever member of LP's "team" (agents, I guess?) is responsible for adding his credits on IMDB hasn't done that yet.

I do think we'll see Joe in all of the episodes, but I also think we're headed for mostly separate storylines -- one for the Mutiny people and one for Joe.

I hope the writers prove me wrong.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did anyone see the new commerical on AMC last night?
A friend who saw it told me HACF will be on Tuesdays. They listed it with The Night Manager, Feed the Beast and HACF at the end.

This might be a good sign for the show.

The Night Manager will air its final episode on May 24th (I think?). The premiere of Feed the Beast was already announced for May 31th ( source wikipedia) and the season consists of 10 episodes with its finale airing August 2nd.
So maybe our premiere date for HACF will be August 9th.
(Got all the information from my friend ).
Old 05-02-2016, 11:26 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Yes, it is.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
A friend who saw it told me HACF will be on Tuesdays. They listed it with The Night Manager, Feed the Beast and HACF at the end.

This might be a good sign for the show.

The Night Manager will air its final episode on May 24th (I think?). The premiere of Feed the Beast was already announced for May 31th ( source wikipedia) and the season consists of 10 episodes with its finale airing August 2nd.
So maybe our premiere date for HACF will be August 9th.
(Got all the information from my friend ).
That sounds about right. The show started filming late this year. . .Last couple seasons it started in early summer, but I think it is coming back in August. If it's no longer on Sundays, that's even better. There's way too much competition on Sundays. Tuesdays during the summer may help the show find its audience!
Old 05-10-2016, 11:54 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
I didn't see it, thanks for the news.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
That sounds about right. The show started filming late this year. . .Last couple seasons it started in early summer, but I think it is coming back in August. If it's no longer on Sundays, that's even better. There's way too much competition on Sundays. Tuesdays during the summer may help the show find its audience!
Tuesday would be perfect. There's nothing on, on Tuesdays!