Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2015, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Interesting BTS article from the set. The author watched a scene with Donna & Joe!!! Donna and Joe scenes are always great

Behind the scenes of AMC's Halt and Catch Fire
Old 05-21-2015, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisredbeatrice (View Post)
OMG Joe and Cameron playing a game online is so cool :-). It's brilliant from the writers, they are showing us there is a connection even if they aren't even aware of it.
I'm wondering if that's from Ep 204, "Play with Friends"??? Hopefully it's even earlier than that.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofpower (View Post)
I'm wondering if that's from Ep 204, "Play with Friends"??? Hopefully it's even earlier than that.
You might be right, the title seems perfect for it, although I hope too it's earlier.
I feel like at that point he really believes he is in love with Sara and he might stretch out some feelers to see if Cameron still can stir come emotion in him.

Just found this pic on tumblr. It looks like Sara invited Gordon and Donna to the dinner party and Joe doesn't even know about it.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 05-22-2015 at 01:40 AM
Old 05-22-2015, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i like that they are already suggesting that joe is conning what's her face!
Old 05-22-2015, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that sounds good. its getting so close.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You might be right, the title seems perfect for it, although I hope too it's earlier.
I feel like at that point he really believes he is in love with Sara and he might stretch out some feelers to see if Cameron still can stir come emotion in him.

Just found this pic on tumblr. It looks like Sara invited Gordon and Donna to the dinner party and Joe doesn't even know about it.

I just KNOW that Donna is going to tell Cameron all about the dinner party at Joe's house with his new lady. . the one he decided to play "house" with instead of her. This is gonna be good
Old 05-22-2015, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Has someone watched the new sneak peek? It doesn't work outside the US.

[WATCH] ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Clip: The Internet Is Coming | Deadline
Old 05-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Has someone watched the new sneak peek? It doesn't work outside the US.

[WATCH] ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Clip: The Internet Is Coming | Deadline
Yes, it's a :30 second promo. Not really new footage from what's already been released.

Starts with Gordon connecting to the network and playing the game. Show Joe playing the game (similar shots to the Joe/Cameron preview from yesterday), Donna saying to Cameron & Lev "Look our first user" (who I think is Gordon playing back home). Then shots from that long extended one shot sequence at Mutiny that they released a long time ago (power going out, "we blew the breaker", Lev saying no we blew the whole block".)
Old 05-22-2015, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofpower (View Post)
Yes, it's a :30 second promo. Not really new footage from what's already been released.

Starts with Gordon connecting to the network and playing the game. Show Joe playing the game (similar shots to the Joe/Cameron preview from yesterday), Donna saying to Cameron & Lev "Look our first user" (who I think is Gordon playing back home). Then shots from that long extended one shot sequence at Mutiny that they released a long time ago (power going out, "we blew the breaker", Lev saying no we blew the whole block".)
Thank you .

I like how both Joe and Gordon want to help their loves in a way at Mutiny this season.
Old 05-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new promos.
Old 05-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Full Q&A with Lee Pace talking about the show in NYC Tech Week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8rIL9lsCYg

Wish we would've been able to watch the actual scene they showed but it sounds like Joe & Sara at the dinner party.
Old 05-23-2015, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

One more week to go...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-23-2015, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new stuff.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-24-2015, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I cant believe it.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

New article with Lee discussing Season 2!!! So yes, everything with Joe is about Cameron! WOOHOOO!

"I think the question at the end of the first season that arose is authenticity. Who is he? What is it that Cameron (Mackenzie Davis) was so repulsed by? Because she was so important to him. I think when I meet her in that classroom, I imagine that is the instigating moment for the whole thing. It's like, 'I want to get closer to that. I want to make a computer with her.' [Laughs] You know what I mean? 'She gives me courage to step into this storm,' the kind of eve of this technical revolution."

About Gordon and Cameron:

"So even if they're not in the same room, I know Joe is -- I know there are scenes in this first episode where I'm thinking, 'Where are they? What are they doing? What is Gordon up to right now? I bet it's cool. I wonder if I should be a part of it. I wonder if he would want to see me again after everything that happened. Cameron... I'm nothing without them. If I don't have them, what do I got? Nothing.'"

Lee Pace: Halt and Catch Fire Season 2 Puts the Spotlight on the Rise of Gamers - IGN

And not one mention of his "deep connection" love Sara! hahaha
Closed Thread   Post New Thread