Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Almost the same name as here...northbndtrain ("northboundtrain" was taken, so I had to shorten it a little).

found it in the hedge row

Here's my HACF tag:

Lately it's just been reblogs, but the other day I did a Joe/Cameron gif set -- Cameron saying "hello" and flashing back through their relationship.
Oh wow, that Joe & Cam gif set gives me all the feels What a waste this season keeping them apart so long.

Emmy campaigning has started and from the looks of what I've seen, I think AMC is focusing on getting Mad Men and Better Call Saul some awards. No HACF.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Almost the same name as here...northbndtrain ("northboundtrain" was taken, so I had to shorten it a little).

Here's my HACF tag:

Lately it's just been reblogs, but the other day I did a Joe/Cameron gif set -- Cameron saying "hello" and flashing back through their relationship.
oh yes of course and I know that gif set! I've already been following you, figures
Old 06-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofpower (View Post)
Oh wow, that Joe & Cam gif set gives me all the feels What a waste this season keeping them apart so long.
I know! Making it definitely upped my anticipation for the moment they finally see each other again.

Do you have a name on Tumblr? If so, let me know so I can follow you.

Quote:
Emmy campaigning has started and from the looks of what I've seen, I think AMC is focusing on getting Mad Men and Better Call Saul some awards. No HACF.
Not surprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
oh yes of course and I know that gif set! I've already been following you, figures
Following you now, too!
Old 06-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know! Making it definitely upped my anticipation for the moment they finally see each other again.

Do you have a name on Tumblr? If so, let me know so I can follow you.

I'm not on Tumbler or Twitter, but I check those often.

Here's a new interview with Lee. Even though Hannibal's been cancelled, seems like he's hoping to get a role on the show. . .so I get the sense that even he thinks HACF will be ending. Hannibal is way too arty for my taste but looks beautiful. It's a smart show like HACF. I can't believe most of the interview was about a cancelled show instead of his REAL show that still is on the air!

Lee Pace is still hopeful of Hannibal appearance: 'I'm bummed that it's been canceled' - Hannibal News - TV - Digital Spy
Old 06-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here are the official ratings so far. Look like this show is dead, as it seems this thread is as well. Ratings keep going lower. . and there is zero buzz going into this Sunday's big episode with Joe & Cameron meeting. Down 35% in demo from premiere. Yikes.

For comparisons: The first season of Halt and Catch Fire averaged a 0.25 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 760,000 viewers. This season averages .16 rating in that demo. (And remember last year, HACF was AMC's lowest rated show ever.)

Halt and Catch Fire: Season Two Ratings - canceled + renewed TV shows | TV Series Finale
Old 06-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i wonder if joe wasn't locked in a basement, if the show would do better. there is something so thrilling about lee's ability to play such a scumbag, but he's so charming about it. that's such a rare quality few actors have and the first few episodes refused to capitalize on that. gordon's a shell of himself though and no one wants to put up with cameron's crap, so i don't blame whatever new viewers this show had for tuning out. seems like the writers knew this season was shtty though, hence the finale ending. ugh. i love this cast and it's a shame that it's brilliance was basically deflated in four weeks. i'm honestly not even expecting ep 205 to blow me away either.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry guys...I was delaying starting a new thread because I didn't have a good title. I just chose a quote I liked from the premiere that seemed to sum up the atmosphere of this season.

I'll respond to everything over there:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/halt-cat...-est-63152304/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread