Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2015, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

^^It's always like this...

But drugs? Yep. They're totally screwed up.

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 03-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

There is the linkl to this new article on ew. This is what Jonathan Lisco says about Joe:

Quote:
โ€œJoe is a rather changed man,โ€ says the executive producer. โ€œHe was a bit Machiavellian in season 1 and that didnโ€™t work for him. So now heโ€™s going to come back, sloughing off that persona. We can ask during the course of the season whether or not heโ€™s wearing a mask, whether or not he knows that heโ€™s actually deluding himself, whether or not he is deluding himself. But heโ€™s definitely going to be a new Joe.โ€
I think he is actually deluding himself. It really looks like the Joe/Sara relationship won't be something real or true love. I think they will make it look like something is wrong, but we won't know which onw of the 3 options will be true. Lisco doesn't make it sound like Joe is genuine with Sara.

There is even a clip with Donna and Cameron.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-26-2015 at 01:12 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

He's both deluding himself and wearing a mask. No doubt!

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 03-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
^^It's always like this...

But drugs? Yep. They're totally screwed up.
I think this might be the first sex scene with them an even then it's interrupted and only because of the drugs.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
He's both deluding himself and wearing a mask. No doubt!
I think he knows pretty well how to work Sara. In the sides for 207 he didn't seem in love.
But in the end he won't get Jacob away with it. He will stay in Dallas and help Cameron. This is leading him to Cameron and him cutting the Wheelers off and realizing who his true love is.

Cameron will think again this is a betrayal. He told her not to sell and it's sad because Mutiny is in a very good place in 208. They are celebrating.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Joe and Sara having sex?

WTH???? Everyone is taking drugs now?

Ok, I see where this could go. Tom is going to see Cameron is still listening to Joe and still somehow loyal and that's the moment their relationship is going to start going down to the toiler XD
I think Tom will realize that she still has feelings for Joe.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

They renamed Amit to Carl. I noticed it on imdb. It's a bit weird.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-26-2015 at 02:29 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I updated all the characters in my summary post for the sides for 208.

Sorry for typos and bad english. I'm too excited (better said shocked) for checking my english and any typos. A lot of stuff for today.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-26-2015 at 01:35 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the only thing I'm looking forward now is Cameron/Donna and Cameron/Bosworth. And the coders of course, I already love them, but I don't know why the renamed Nick Pupo's character.

I love this thread, all the characters are appreciated and liked. No hate here like on other boards/blogs.

I also love Cameron's hair style in the clip. It's cute. I think she has a real chance for a good relationship with Tom, she isn't screwed up like Joe and has a chance for a healthy relationship.
Joe's only chance for a good and lasting relationship is Cameron IMO. I don't think anyone else can put up with his ****.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-26-2015 at 01:50 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Halt and Catch Fire - Season 2 Premiere Date Announced + Sneak Peek | Spoilers

I think that the fact Cameron listened to Joe, will eventually be a problem between she and Tom.

I FLOVE the coders

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 03-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Joe and Sara are using MDMA (ecstasy).
Old 03-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Another healthy relationship for Joe.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 03-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Another healthy relationship for Joe.
I like that Sara seems to be screwed up too. She and her father aren't a good influence for Joe.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the new clip seems decent enough, but i'm not feeling cameron's self-entitled attitude.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisredbeatrice (View Post)
I like that Sara seems to be screwed up too. She and her father aren't a good influence for Joe.
Hi!

I am new to this thread but not new to the forum.. haven't logged in in years, but was thrilled to see HACF fans so had to post!

Binged watched Season 1 twice already. I must say I already do NOT like this Sara character! What kept me invested in Season One was the amazing chemistry between Joe and Cameron. They had most of their scenes together, and with Season Two he's off with Sara. Not much of an Aleksa fan but will reserve judgement till I see her on the show.

Am I reading it right that Sara and Joe attempt to have sex at WestCorp? If that's right, then it's all the more obvious that Joe's using Sara as his Cameron substitute. He's doing things with Sara that are a direct reflection of his relationship with Cameron but this time he's going through the motions.

Also, it's telling they have to take ecstasy to get intimate. That alone shows there's not a lot of feelings involved. . again going through the motions.

My solace as a Joe/Cameron fan is that this show started off the VERY FIRST act of the pilot with them having sex. And Cameron rebuffing him saying "What do you mean we're not in love?" sarcastically. This show will come full circle with them being together again. . .Lee alluded in an interview last year when he referenced their 'love story' then corrected himself.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread