Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
This is taking a new turn.
I know, I expected Sara to notice a change in Joe's behaviour and attitude and that she might not approve of the real Joe, but so soon it's unexpected.

First I thought the sides for the sommelier might be them picking vine for their wedding and I was afraid to read them .

I also wonder if Joe is worried about the repurcussions for him at Westgroup if they split up. He doesn't appear hurt, but maybe that's just me .

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-13-2015 at 03:31 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so I need to process everything that I just read and then I'll share my thoughts with you. This is taking a all new turn and one I wasn't expected to be honest in terms of Cameron/Tom and where this could go.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 03-13-2015 at 03:45 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 03:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ok, so I need to process everything that I just read and then I'll share my thoughts with you. This is taking a all new turn and one I wasn't expected to be honest in terms of Cameron/Tom and where this could go.
Looking forward to it . I'm kind of puzzled too.
I thought you were surprised by Sara wanting to split up with Joe.

I kind of expected the parents of Tom to be introduced. I'm glad we got some confirmation that they are in a relationship.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-13-2015 at 04:19 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new season notice.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Let me start by saying that NO ONE touches Lev (or Yo-yo) and get away with it. So the guy is gay? Good for him, he's such a tiny bear that my heart breaks just to think that he's at the hospital. Good to see that the entire Mutiny gang is there for him. I wouldn't have it another way.

Ironically Joe/Sara relationship is starting to go to dust while Cameron/Tom is rolling.

It seems like Sara already had enough of Joe and is trying t find a way out of this relationship. She seems to have this big secret about her past too. like she was in this bad relationship, she screwed up royally and now her dad he's gonna think less of her again because that the same thing that's happening with Joe. The relationship isn't working. I find the little we got from the sides, pretty realistic on her part. I don't feel like she is deluded and she knows exactly that whatever she might have shared with Joe is going down to the toilet. Joe on the other side, he doesn't bothered by the idea of what I assume is the end of the Joe/Sara air but he also made it seems like he wants to stay in the relationship. It could very well be because of Jacob and the deal he has with him in term of the company. It'll be interesting to see that play onscreen, see where they actually going with that it.

I'm surprised about Cameron/Tom. But like veryone else, I didn't think it would be something meaningful. They sound very happy together. Though she might still realize later on that she wants something more intense and powerful. I do believe that after Joe, Tom was exactly what she needed to heal, to grow and maybe do things differently if it doesn't work out and she end up with Joe.

Of course, Joe had to ruined the moment by calling her and telling that the company he works for want to buy Mutiny. I can already imagine Cameron's reaction to that call "**** YOU JOE!!!!"

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Let me start by saying that NO ONE touches Lev (or Yo-yo) and get away with it. So the guy is gay? Good for him, he's such a tiny bear that my heart breaks just to think that he's at the hospital. Good to see that the entire Mutiny gang is there for him. I wouldn't have it another way.
I feel so bad for him too. Lev is such a sweetheart and he stood by Cameron from the beginning.

Quote:
Ironically Joe/Sara relationship is starting to go to dust while Cameron/Tom is rolling.
It really seems pretty ironic and I always knew that Cameron's relationship with Tom might progress naturallly and in a healthy way.

Quote:
It seems like Sara already had enough of Joe and is trying t find a way out of this relationship. She seems to have this big secret about her past too. like she was in this bad relationship, she screwed up royally and now her dad he's gonna think less of her again because that the same thing that's happening with Joe. The relationship isn't working. I find the little we got from the sides, pretty realistic on her part. I don't feel like she is deluded and she knows exactly that whatever she might have shared with Joe is going down to the toilet. Joe on the other side, he doesn't bothered by the idea of what I assume is the end of the Joe/Sara air but he also made it seems like he wants to stay in the relationship. It could very well be because of Jacob and the deal he has with him in term of the company. It'll be interesting to see that play onscreen, see where they actually going with that it.
Sara wants out of the relationship. I think she was hurt pretty badly in her past relationship and this might be the reason she lived alone there in the woods. She was licking her wounds, it's for a reason the writers had her telling about having a bad time before Joe at the dinner party in 201 and now Peter is mentioned. She appears a bit fragile and insecure.
Joe was hurting from the breakup with Cameron and wanted to fill the void Cameron left (too many hints about her as well at the dinner party) and went after Sara. He came with an agenda to her. I guess he charmed the socks out of her and it might have been something she needed after her time with Peter. They were both deluding themselves then, but now it's not working anymore. She realizes Joe isn't that Joe from the beginning anymore and is not fooling herself anymore. She isn't in love with him. He was her rebound and I don't think she is that important as a person for him. He isn't in love with her either, it's really only about Westgroup and her father right now. He can't tame his ambition. Nothing in the sides shows disappointment or sadness on his part. He doesn't even seem that much worried about her. I feel like he is only worried about the repercussions for him and what this might mean for him when she tells her father. He wants to be prepared and know where he stands then. He really doesn't seem that bothered, he only wants to know with what he is dealing afterwrds.
I think it gets pretty much downhill after Episode 3. Him cutting off Jacob with "you'll be the first to know" when asked about the date for the wedding was already kind of weird.
I think he'll start manipulating her at some point during season 2. Him saying he told her his version is kind of suggesting it.

I'm glad that Gordon doesn't seem to be part of Westgroup and Joe's business. He won't be dragged into Joe's mess and no one can blame Joe later.

Quote:
I'm surprised about Cameron/Tom. But like veryone else, I didn't think it would be something meaningful. They sound very happy together. Though she might still realize later on that she wants something more intense and powerful. I do believe that after Joe, Tom was exactly what she needed to heal, to grow and maybe do things differently if it doesn't work out and she end up with Joe.
Actually, I thought it would mean something and this is why they gave her a relationship during the new season and not offscreen during the hiatus. Cameron doesn't have a secret agenda in terms of her relationships and she goes with her guts. So her being with someone in a relationship means something. She isn't like Joe, she can't delude herself that way. So Joe enters her life again when the relationship is still fresh and she still isn't that deeply involved.
Tom/Cameron are sweet and there is some innocence and youth in them. Tom is a sweet guy and I think she needed someone who really likes and appreciates her. She isn't in love with him yet, but she might love him at some point and I think she knows that.
I still think she'll end up with Joe. Tom is kind of too sweet and wholesome for her longterm. And she says it: "barely a man" and I think she needs a man, not a boy.

I also like how Joe got better and more real with Cameron in season 1 and now gets worse again in season 2 with Sara.

Quote:
Of course, Joe had to ruined the moment by calling her and telling that the company he works for want to buy Mutiny. I can already imagine Cameron's reaction to that call "**** YOU JOE!!!!"
First I thought she was devastated because of Joe, but it was really because of the possible acquisition. She might think Joe is again scheming and she fell for it again.
But this really suggest that there is a lot more interaction with Joe and Cameron in the episode before. We know they meet in 205, but we know nothing about 206.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-13-2015 at 05:33 PM
Old 03-14-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new characters are always good.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
new characters are always good.
The coders at Mutiny will be great fun.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

New pic from the set today. It's from Mackenzie's friend Nick Haramis and Toby and Mackenzie and some people from the crew are on it. I think it might be in the backyard or frontyard of Mutiny.
They must already shoot 206. It's the episode where Donna tells Cameron her secret and Gordon goes to California.

Also Nick Pupo (Amit) tweeted a picture of the guy who plays Wonderboy (sides for 201). The interesting bit is that he wrote the guy is too busy to make an imdb. So it's really up to the actors (at least the smaller roles) to demand to be added to the cast list.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so this is going to be a summer show?
Old 03-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, it's again a summer show.

We have now episode titles for 205 and 206.
205 is called Infiltrator and I guess this will be the episode where Joe sets up his network in secret. Maybe it will have a double meaning, because it's when the first contact with Cameron (Mutiny) is set up again. He kind of infiltrates her life again .

206 is called 10Broad36 and is according to wikipedia an obsolete computer network standard which was developed in the 1980ies. Might be the episode where Mutiny starts using Joe's network. I guess there will be more interaction between Joe and Cameron in this episode.

Oh, and Wonderboy was now added to the characters in 201.

Nick Haramis
put up a new pic from Atlanta. Mackenzie and Scoot. Love seeing them hanging out.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the goodies

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-18-2015, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm getting more and more excited.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Not much of a spoiler, but Christopher Cantwell tweeted some updates on the production. They are already toning 207, so they'll start shooting next week. We'll get new sides next week, yay !

There is also a photo from the set, which shows I think Gordon's brother and his family. The actor is not an unknown face, he's called Kevin Rankin and he was in Breaking Bad and in one episode of The Newsroom. He was born in 1976, so he passes as Gordon's older brother. The woman and the kids are in nightgowns, so this might be for the scene where Gordon comes back to his brother's house at night after sleeping with Rae. It will be also very interesting where Donna and Gordon stand at the end of the season. I think the setup for season 3 might be the the 4 of them working together on something. Season 2 they are all on their own.
Edit: They removed the pic from the set. I guess they had to take it down. But I have seen what I have seen .

The girl is definitely playing Gordon's niece Jody. There is this pic from the set.

Kevin Ross, who edits some of the hacf episodes tweeted this on Monday. I wonder which body parts of Cam Joe grabbed .

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-20-2015 at 11:48 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread