Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

GRIMM S&S #7: Romance, Babybiest and Grimm Happenings in Season 3!

Because if it's Friday, it's GRIMM Day!!

~~~~~~~~~Fridays at 9:00 PM ET, 8:00 PM CT~~~~~~~~~~

Next Episode: ~~   ~~

@
~~~~~~~

Portland police detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) has seen some gruesome crime scenes, but nothing prepares him for the unusual visions he begins having: seemingly regular people momentarily transforming into strange creatures or hideous monsters.
A visit from his only living relative reveals the truth... Nick has inherited the ability to see the supernatural and, as a "Grimm," he is tasked with keeping the balance between mankind and the mythological. A reformed "Big Bad Wolf" (Silas Weir Mitchell as Monroe) becomes his greatest (and initially reluctant) ally and confidant. It isn't long before his work as a police detective leads Nick to the criminals he once thought were only found in fairy tales.

@

Now the tales of the Brothers Grimm come to life in this new thriller. Created by David Greenwalt (Angel, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Jim Kouf (Angel, National Treasure), Grimm is a fresh new take on the world of not-so-fairy tales and the supernatural.

Season 2 Recap

Season 3 Episode Titles:
  • S03E01 - The Ungrateful Dead (S3 Premier)
    NICK’S DESTINY IS UNCERTAIN AS ZOMBIES CONTINUE TO OVERRUN PORTLAND – A panicked Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), and Rosalee (Bree Turner) enlist Hank’s (Russell Hornsby) help in fending off a zombie hoard while trying to figure out what happened to Nick (David Giuntoli). Knowing the truth, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) takes measures to help rescue Nick from the clutches of his brother, Eric (guest star James Frain).
    Elsewhere, along with the help of the mysterious Stefania (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo), Adalind (Claire Coffee) finds herself facing her most gruesome task yet in her effort to regain her Hexenbiest abilities. Reg E. Cathey guest stars.
  • S03E02 - PTZD <- Post-Traumatic Zombie Disorder
    Synopsis: The hunt for a manic Nick escalates; Captain Renard deals with zombie fallout on domestic and international fronts; Adalind and Stefania spend more time together.
    Monroe, Hank, Rosalee and Juliette track down a manic Nick and do all they can to find him and reverse what’s been done to him before he causes any more damage. Meanwhile, Captain Renard does his best to clean up the zombie fallout on all fronts – domestic and international. Elsewhere, the more time Adalind spends with Stefania, the more disturbing things seem to get in her quest to regain her Hexenbiest abilities.
  • S03E03 - A Dish Best Served Cold
    It will feature a restaurant where the Chef and his staff are Bauerschwein, pig-like creatures.
    A series of disturbing crime scenes leads Nick and Hank to the resurrection of an old feud that’s all too familiar for Nick and Monroe. With the news of a royal family member’s demise, several key players start to make their move. Meanwhile despite his recent trauma, Nick finds himself healthier than normal and Monroe and Rosalee talk about moving their relationship forward.
  • S03E04 - One Night Stand
    It will feature a Naiad, a mermaid like creature, called Elly
    Synopsis: When Nick and Hank investigate a drowning death with mysterious marks on the victim’s ankles, they happen upon a group of water-bound Wesen with a deadly postcoital cuddle. Meanwhile, Rosalee starts unpacking her things at Monroe’s, and Captain Renard makes a startling realization about the possible identities of the Royal Baby’s parents.
  • S03E05 - El Cucuy (The Bogeyman)
    11/29/2013: A VIGILANTE TAKES NEW SHAPE TO CLEAN UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD – MANNY MONTANA GUEST STARS -- Nick and Hank are on the case as repeat instances of apparent vigilantism have whispers of an old Spanish legend making their way through a working-class Portland neighborhood. Elsewhere, Juliette learns the truth about Nick’s mother. Meanwhile, Adalind has a brief scare during her ultrasound.
  • S03E06 - Stories We Tell Our Young
    12/06/2013 : A YOUNG BOY’S AILMENTS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK THEY ARE DEALING WITH A CASE OF DEMON POSSESSION – Nick faces his toughest challenge yet when he and Hank investigate a case that combines religious phenomenon with the dark dealings of the Wesen Council. Meanwhile, Rosalee is torn when Nick’s case challenges her Wesen loyalties. Elsewhere, Captain Renard leaves town to tend to some “family matters.”
  • S03E07 - Cold Blooded
    12/13/2013: A CRIME WAVE BREATHES NEW LIFE INTO AN URBAN LEGEND – ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STARS -- As a deadly crime spree begins to surface, a century-old urban legend takes shape in Portland's sewers and becomes Nick's latest case. In Europe, Adalind meets Prince Viktor (guest star Alexis Denisof) , who’s come to bring those responsible for his cousin Eric’s demise to justice. Meanwhile, Captain Renard responds to the recent attempt on his life.
  • S03E08 - Twelve Days of Krampus
    12/13/2013 - An evil Santa becomes a suspect when a series of delinquent teenagers go missing; Renard gets closer to finding Adalind.@
    A DARK JUSTICE DESCENDS ON PORTLAND AS THE CHRISTMAS SEASON BEGINS -- After a string of delinquent teens go missing, an old Wesen tale of an evil Santa who brings more than just a lump of coal may be the prime suspect. The investigation intensifies as Nick and Hank take things a little too far. Meanwhile, Monroe enlists Juliet to surprise Rosalee for their first Christmas together with unintended results. Elsewhere, Captain Renard’s tour of Europe brings him closer to tracking down Adalind.
  • S03E09 - Red Menace
    Jan. 03, 2014 - The episode will feature Olga, an attractive Russian who morphs into a Malin Fatal, a Siberian Tiger. (?)
    Captain Renard returns to Portland to help Nick and Hank search for a Wesen that targets prominent members of Portland's Russian community. (NBC)
    A WESEN WITH A UNIQUE ABILITY IS AT THE CENTER OF A REVENGE FUELED INVESTIGATION – SHARON LEAL GUEST STARS – Nick and Hank investigate a Wesen "healer" (guest star Mark Ivanir) whose ability holds risks that far outweigh its rewards. Meanwhile, Juliette takes in a friend when domestic issues escalate and Hank makes a move on his physical therapist Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal). Elsewhere, Captain Renard finally tracks down Adalind and has a stern warning for her.
  • S03E10 - Eyes of the Beholder
    Jan. 10, 2014 - THE DEATH OF A NOTORIOUS GANG MEMBER REVEALS A NEW SIDE OF THE WESEN COMMUNITY – SHARON LEAL GUEST STARS – Nick and Hank are called to the scene of a gang-related homicide. The case escalates as Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal), Hank’s physical therapist, and her brother get caught up in the investigation. Meanwhile, Juliette seeks advice from Rosalee in dealing with the news that her friend is Wesen.
  • S03E11 - The Good Soldier
    Nick and Hank discover a murder may be part of a series of revenge killings involving a military cover up; Rosalee reunites with her mother and sister.
    Jan. 17, 2014 — Nick and Hank are called to the gruesome murder of a veteran working in home security. During their investigation, they discover this might be one of several revenge killings regarding a horrifying cover-up involving members of the army and military contractors. On the domestic front, Monroe accompanies Rosalee during her long overdue reunion with her mother and sister. In Europe, Adalind sees hints of what she thinks might be her powers returning.
  • S03E12 - The Wild Hunt
    01/24/2014 (09:00PM – 10:01PM) (Friday) : A SERIAL KILLER WITH A PENCHANT FOR COLLECTING SCALPS IS UNLEASHED ON PORTLAND AND MONROE HAS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ROSALEE – SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO, ALEXIS DENISOF, CHRIS MULKEY AND DEE WALLACE GUEST STAR — Nick and Hank investigate a cop killer who scalps his victims. Meanwhile, Juliette begins to communicate with Nick’s mom via email and Adalind finds herself much closer to delivering her baby than she previously thought. Elsewhere, Monroe’s parents (guest stars Dee Wallace and Chris Mulkey) decide to surprise him and Rosalee with an early arrival to Portland after learning some exciting news.
  • S03E13 - Revelation
  • S03E14 - Mommy Dearest
  • S03E15 - Once We Were Gods
  • S03E16 - The Show Must Go On

@

NBC Grimm Official Website

Official NBC Grimm YouTube Channel

Official Grimm Tumblr

GRIMM FORUM

GRIMM Campaign Thread (closed to posting, but accessible)

Link to Grimm S&S #1 Monroe, bring a shovel
Link to GRIMM S&S #2 ... Monroe: "So do you want to arrest them, or what?" .. Nick: "Or what".
Link to GRIMM S&S #3 .. "The Dark Does Have Its Bright Side"
Link to GRIMM S&S #4 - The Truth is out there .. in East Portland
Link to GRIMM S&S #5 - "A Grimm is someone who can see into the heart of darkness." Monroe
Link to GRIMM S&S #6 - Storytime is really over now - prepare for Season 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regular Cast
@
David Giuntoli ... Detective Nick Burkhardt
Russell Hornsby ... Detective Hank Griffin
Bitsie Tulloch ... Juliette Silverton DVM
Silas Weir Mitchell... Monroe, Reformed Blutbad, Renaissance Wolf
Sasha Roiz ... Captain Sean Renard, half-Royal
Reggie Lee ... Sgt. Wu
Bree Turner ... Rosalee Calvert, Fuchsbau and Spice Shop Proprietess
Claire Coffee ... Adalind Schade, ex-Hexenbiest
Danny Bruno ... Bud Wurstner, Eisbiber
James Frain ... Prince Eric (recurring role)
Alexis Denisof ... Prince Viktor Albert Wilhelm George Beckendorf

Additional Casting News

Quote:
'Grimm': Showrunners offer 10 spoilers from Season 3

"Grimm" comes back with its third season tonight (Oct. 25). But though this premiere, "The Ungrateful Dead," will begin to resolve the zombie storyline that began at the end of Season 2, it's only the tip of the iceberg for what's in store in Season 3.

Zap2it sat down at a luncheon with star David Giuntoli and showrunners David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf, who teased some exciting stories and plot developments for the upcoming season. According to them, several relationships get more complicated and quite a few new Wesen will be introduced. Check out these 10 spoilers from Season 3 below.

Sergeant Wu won't find out Nick is a Grimm ... yet. "Sergeant Wu is going to have a very tumultuous episode in which he's going to see some things that can't be explained, but I think we have enough people knowing for the time being," Greenwalt teases.

James Frain's Eric Renard is going away for the time being. You won't see Eric pop up again in "Grimm's" premiere, and an explanation for that will come up pretty early in Season 3. But there's a real-life reason Frain won't return: he's been cast in "Sleepy Hollow." "You never know on our show," Greenwalt hedges about Frain's potential return. "But we've got a great guy, Alexis Denisof, coming in to take that role."

Things get more serious for Rosalee and Monroe. But with that comes complications over the fact that they have different backgrounds. "The fact that they are different types of Wesen are going to come to haunt them pretty seriously a little later on, about mid-season," Greenwalt teases.

Monroe and Nick's relationship will be tested. "There's going to be some issues. How much Nick uses him, how Monroe feels about that, are they really close dear friends or is it a think of convenience. That issue will be raised a little later in the season," Kouf says.

"Grimm" is heading underwater. One of the new types of Wesen being introduced is "Grimm's" spin on "sexy but quite dangerous" mermaids. Fortunately for Nick, the way the Cracher-Mortel goo affects him help him breathe better underwater. Kouf says the episode is "quite fun."

Reggie Lee is getting his dreamed-of Filipino storyline. The Filipino fairy tale Reggie Lee contributed to the "Grimm" writers room will make its appearance in Season 3. In addition, there will be story arcs based on El Cucuy, exorcism and possession, alligators in the sewers, and a "happy Santa episode" that Giuntoli describes as a "Christmas episode for the ages."

Life won't get easier for Renard. "The fact that he is part royal, part Wesen, part 'normal,' will come into play this year quite a bit as he tries to help the resistant coalesce," Greenwalt teases. As for anymore fallout from Juliette and Renard's short-lived strange Season 2 romance, he adds, "She gets to slap him every once in a while, and he doesn't like that."

Adalind will have her baby, and Nick's mother will return. It's just a matter of when, but don't expect either to happen too early on in Season 3.

People from Juliette's life will turn out to be Wesen. "What happens when Nick tells Juliette that her friend is Wesen? This is an old friend," Greenwalt says of one upcoming storyline. "That's just, 'What is it like to live in this world?'"

"Grimm" will go global. "We're pushing into the bigger worldwide problems and how they're going to affect everybody," Kouf says.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~

Last edited by Lutesse; 01-14-2014 at 11:13 AM Reason: update with additional info
Old 11-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Sherry!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

YW, Meredith!

Old 11-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thank you Sherry!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Cathy! How's the beach? No more storms, I hope?

Old 11-10-2013, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Is it just me, or is this show just getting better and better
Old 11-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Hey Cathy! How's the beach? No more storms, I hope?
The beach has been good. I head home today.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Is it just me, or is this show just getting better and better
Not just you, Janice! It IS getting better!

Old 11-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Holy moley, this is all good stuff.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

You mean the article in the OP, Patty?
That was in the OP for the last spoilers thread, too, but it was added late and I don't think many people saw it. Good stuff, yeah baby!

Old 11-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Grimm - Episode 3.04 - One Night Stand - CTV Promo | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, my! The Canadian promo is a lot different than ours.
Thank you, Meredith!!

Old 11-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Very Welcome, Sherry!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks Meredith!

I finally watched 3.03. I don't even know what to say!'

Closed Thread   Post New Thread