Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2016, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Grimm - Episode 5.16 - The Believer - Sneak Peek, Promo & Promotional Photos *Updated* - Spoiler TV (Sneak Peek with Nick and Adalind)
Old 04-06-2016, 07:25 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
Thanks much.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:21 PM
New Fan

Link:
GRIMM: 5 Things to Know About Friday's "The Believer"

Quote:
GRIMM: 5 Things to Know About Friday’s “The Believer”

By Jennifer Griffin
on April 7, 2016

Nick and the gang investigate a seemingly benign traveling minister who suddenly finds himself caught up in a murder investigation on this week's episode of Grimm.

Is the minister really using his Wesen ability to gain more followers, and what connection does he have to the "true believers" hell-bent on his salvation?
Meanwhile, in the race to become Portland's next mayor Renard performs his first live political TV debate, and Eve takes the opportunity to learn more about Black Claw.

We've seen the episode a little early, thanks to our friends at NBC, and have 5 teasers to share with you. As always we strive not to reveal major plot-points that could otherwise ruin your enjoyment of the episode.

However, we’re aware that one man’s gentle teaser is another’s great big flaming spoiler. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution.

Rosalee Freaks Out

This week it’s Rosalee’s turn to meet ‘Not Juliette’ when Eve comes to the Spice shop to deliver a message to Nick. While there, Eve tells the gang about her recent Renard transformation, prompting the following from a freaked out Rosalee after she leaves:

“That’s so not Juliette!”

And:

“Just thinking about her little body transforming into Renard’s? I’m going to have to get that out of my head!”

“Good luck with that!” counters an equally disturbed Monroe.

Um guys? Nick is standing right there.

Foreshadowing Much?

Adalind certainly hasn’t forgotten her recent conversation with Renard about Diana. In fact, her daughter’s whereabouts is weighing pretty heavily on her mind this week, prompting her to ask Nick to see what he can uncover on his own.

We’re not sure where the #Nadalind ship is sailing, but the following passing comment from Adalind to Nick made us wonder if perhaps the writers are tossing around a little old fashioned foreshadowing where this particular couple is concerned.

“It seems like no matter how badly we want something to work, too many things we can’t control are in the way.”

OK. we feel nervous already. Find a way to make it work, you crazy kids!

Feeling a little Wuuzy

If like us you’ve been studying Wu’s form over the last couple of weeks searching for signs of oncoming Lycanthropia, then this is the episode you’ve been waiting for.

In a previous article we guessed that the writers would probably elect to take their time with this story-line, playing out Wu’s affliction and gradual transformation over several episodes instead of shoehorning it into a single installment. It seems we were right.

This week the signs are all there. But Wu seems some way off from being able to put the puzzle pieces together just yet.

An Awkward Encounter

If we’re being honest, this week’s episode, featuring a beleaguered evangelical preacher and some rather on the nose biblical allegories (including a repentant Judas figure, 30 pieces of silver and even a crucifixion of sorts), isn’t one of our all time favorites.

However the stuffy solemnity is diluted by some much needed levity in the form of Sasha Roiz. Or to be more specific, in the form of Sasha Roiz as Eve as Renard.

The fun begins when Eve transforms into Renard in order to learn more about Black Claw’s next move. However Faux Renard gets a far more personal insight than he bargained for.

Sidebar: Is shirtless Renard going to be a weekly thing now?

Hazardous. Perilous. Dangerous. Threatening.

This week the Grimm writers prove they have not forgotten about the magic stick (which we’re still guessing might turn out to be a piece of the True Cross), or the wrapping in which it was found.

However a forensic scan of the cloth in this episode will reveal a potentially more sinister application, prompting us to worry slightly over Monroe’s recent miraculous recovery.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Now I want a sneak peek of Rosalee and Eve meeting.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:20 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRaider (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting the article, Ghost! I saw it posted at Twitter but hadn't gotten around to reading it yet. Can't wait for tomorrow night!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRaider (View Post)
Thanks for the link.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:40 PM
New Fan

They now have that Rosalee/Eve clip on that spoilertv link. Episode looks like it'll be a good one.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so wrong that none of them had a kind word to say to her .. would it have been so hard for Rosalee to say something like "glad you're not dead after all, girlfriend" ?
After all, it's the first time she's seen "Eve." All Rosalee knows about Eve is what Nick has told her; and you sure can't say he's unbiased.

Old 04-08-2016, 01:56 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfunk12 (View Post)
They now have that Rosalee/Eve clip on that spoilertv link.
Thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Promo for next week: 5x17, "Inugami"

Start at:
Published on Apr 8, 2016

Quote:
Grimm 5x17 "Inugami" - When the severed head of a young man is found under a bridge, Nick and Hank find themselves on the case of Japanese Wesen acting on an ancient tradition of revenge. Elsewhere, Adalind decides to go back to work at her old law firm and has her first face-to-face with Eve.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

dp

Last edited by Lutesse; 04-09-2016 at 10:20 AM
Old 04-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, great news
Old 04-09-2016, 12:03 PM