Fan Forum Star

Good
Yes .. the book looks almost Biblical

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-04-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's the cover page for 5x18 per Bitsie:

(for those who can't see the tweet, the title is "Good to the Bone," Written by Martin Weiss, Directed by Peter Werner.)

Old 02-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Here's the sneak peek for this week's episode of Grimm:

Grimm Sneak Peek: Eve Confesses Her One Regret to a Disbelieving Nick - TV Line
Old 02-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the sneak peek, Nici.

I think Nick needs to ask himself if HE has any regrets - it was for him that Juliette became a made hexenbiest. He should be regretting that he asked it of her.
He is at least as culpable for his mother's death as she is, actually more so in my eyes.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest sneak peek and episode title

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 02-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Good actin on Bitsie's part in that clip.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the goodies.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Promo for next week - 5x09, "Star Crossed"

Old 02-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the promo :-)) .

Here's an article that I found about what we can look forward in the upcoming episodes of Grimm: ‘The Flash’: Griffin Grey Joining Season 2 — Spoilers in Ask Ausiello | TVLine

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 02-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that, Marah! Here's Ausiello on Grimm:

Quote:
Question: Oh, almighty Ausiello, hear my plea and alleviate my plight. Please tell me anything Grimmy so that I could rest in peace. —Farsia2010
Ausiello: I hear a new character named Bonaparte — a smart, driven 50-something woman who believes she’s the leader of a great cause and with whom you do not want to mess around — will show up pretty soon and stay for a while.

Question: Can we get any scoop on whether or not Grimm‘s baby Kelly is going to get any kick-ass power because, after all, his half-sister is kinda kick-ass? Thank you. —Koumamo
Ausiello: We asked executive producers David Greenwalt and James Kouf that exact question. “He’s too young,” Kouf said, laughing. “He’s not even eating solid food yet!” But Greenwalt hinted that Nick and Adalind’s offspring might start to show otherworldly tendencies “in the next handful” of episodes.
Bonaparte?? Awesome!

eta - if Kelly starts acting Grimmy, that's a total ret-con. Zauberbiest-ish, ok.

Old 02-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Sherry!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Meredith

Old 02-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's an interview w/Sasha Roiz in Parade - good questions!

Quote:
Grimm Star Sasha Roiz Talks the Black Claw Uprising and His Pet Project the Grimmster Endowment

Now for some Grimm scoop. Check out what Roiz told us about Black Claw and the uprising, the women in the captain’s life, and more!

Q - We’ve moved away from the royals storyline. Is there something about that that you miss?

I do. I do wish there was some way for me to have a confrontation with my father. That kind of Luke Skywalker/Darth Vader moment, but, sadly, that’s not going to happen because he’s very much dead.

I do miss the web of that royal family. Every time you would turn around, there was a new member trying to outdo me. It was a fun chess match. I enjoyed the process of meeting these characters. All of a sudden, I had a mom, I had a cousin. It kept me on my toes and it was a lot of fun to discover them and to create a backstory for each of these people.

But, I think, they are moving in a more political direction. Don’t be fooled by how mild and copacetic the whole thing is looking right now. I think it is going to get very exciting very quickly and you’re not going to anticipate what’s happening. It does tie in to the seasonal story arc of Black Claw and the Wesen uprising. It’s going to be a really exciting journey.

Q - The captain is a Wesen and he appeared to be clueless about Black Claw. How do you think sides are being drawn for this big battle?

With the captain, you never know what he knows. He only reveals as much as he likes to. Does he not know? Is he not telling? That’s the thing with this character, even I sometimes don’t know what I know. That stuff will always come around and surprise you.

I think Black Claw is a whole different movement. I really enjoy specifically when our writers tell stories that reflect what’s happening in our world. With this whole Black Claw uprising, there are elements of it in our world: there’s danger, there’s uprising, there’s insurgency and a lot of religious, political and social unrest. I think we are paralleling that and reflecting that. I think it makes for some of the most vivid and engrossing episodes.

Q - In last Friday’s episode, Black Claw is compared to Nazi Germany, or are they saying Hitler was a Wesen?

We did establish that in Season 1. Nick [David Giuntoli] found old reels, and he’s playing this black-and-white footage of Hitler giving this speech, and all of a sudden, Nick sees him turn into a Blutbaden. That was the first time I got real chills watching. I said, “Oh, my God. The line is now blurred between the world we’ve created and our real world.” I love that because we are answering the question of monsters that live within us, and people’s motivations, and where do evil people come from? Grimm is our interpretation of that, but I love when it ties into our actual world.

Q - Why do I think that the captain’s supporting a political candidate is going to come back to bite him in the butt?

Everything comes back to bite him the butt. He’s a punching bag. There is going to be a big consequence. Look, there is no decision or choice on this show that doesn’t have huge fallout, so it is not going to be any different. It is going to take a very interesting and very fast turn when it does. That is only a few episodes from now, so I think you will enjoy that.

Q - In previous season’s the captain hooked up with Adalind [Claire Coffee] and he was friends with Juliette [Bitsie Tulloch], is there a woman coming into his life?

Very quickly. Someone who may have already been introduced. A certain little redhead. Yes, the captain has trouble with some of the women in his life. He makes interesting choices, questionable choices, and this will be no different. But it will be exciting, sexy, and steamy.

Old 02-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that Q&A.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG, the only little redhead I can think of is................. Monroe's old girlfriend, Angelique, was that her name?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread